Acquire the Perinatal Loss -An Attachment-Informed Treatment Framework for Helping Clients Process and Heal from Pregnancy Loss – Sunita Osborn Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Perinatal Loss -An Attachment-Informed Treatment Framework for Helping Clients Process and Heal from Pregnancy Loss by Sunita Osborn,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sunita Osborn
- Approx. 3 Hours
- Mar 05, 2021
It’s not a topic that people will bring up at work, over coffee, or even at get togethers with close friends. Instead, 1 in 4 women suffer in silence, because it’s not something that they are supposed to talk about – it is a topic that stays firmly behind closed doors and if you dare breach that social boundary, you may hear well-intentioned, but hurtful statements such as:
“At least you were only a few weeks along.” “Everything happens for a reason.” “Why don’t you just adopt?” “Just think positive.” “You just need to relax and it’ll happen in time.”
There really should be a book titled What Not to Say when it comes to pregnancy and infant loss.
I know because I’ve been there. After my experiences of loss, I heard the invalidating statements and I experienced the paradoxical sense of isolation – paradoxical because the reality is so many of us have experienced this kind of loss. The reality then becomes that many individuals only feel comfortable discussing their experience of pregnancy loss within the confines of a confidential therapeutic space.
Yet, while we may serve as one of the few if not the only safe harbor for individuals to share and process their experience of loss, in our clinical training, pregnancy and infant loss was quickly brushed over – most often as an aside in larger, generalized discussion of grief. Clients seeking psychotherapy for pregnancy or infant loss may have kept it hidden, feel unsure where to turn for help and may already be hesitant about the validity of their pain and the usefulness of therapy in supporting them. You need to feel confident in your ability to help them navigate one of the toughest struggles they will ever face – their story of not only loss, but of love.
In this specialized, intensive training, I will walk you through the challenging realities of a pregnancy or infant loss – the accompanying emotional roller coaster, and specific steps to take to help your clients move forward. You’ll learn the best interventions for treating grief after a loss and uncover the mistakes you may be making – without even realizing it!
Whether you’re a specialist already or just getting started in this area, this training is for you! Watch me in this powerful training and learn proven strategies that will help your clients heal.
Perinatal Loss: Common Misconceptions
- Misattunement to the loss
- Far reaching implications of reproductive trauma
- Ongoing and chronic nature of the trauma
Assessment: Exploring Clients’ Reproductive Story
- How to listen for red flags: grief, guilt, shame, self-blame, and hopelessness
- Identifying unique and numerous losses experienced
- When things take a turn: anxiety, depression, OCD
- How to fully validate clients’ experience
- Sharing the Story
- Utilizing relevant assessment measures
Treatment Planning for Pregnancy and Infant Loss
- Chronic trauma related to pregnancy loss
- Adapting PTSD strategies for reproductive trauma
- Addressing grief by utilizing loss and restoration orientation framework
- Highlighting implicit emotions that may impact treatment progress including shame, self blame, and hopelessness
- Balancing complicated grief while still trying to conceive
Treatment Interventions: Helping Clients Move Forward, Not On
- Utilizing attachment-focused approach
- Trauma-informed/PTSD adaptations
- Build resiliency with interventions based on empathy, forgiveness and compassion
- Maintaining relationships with partner and family
- Adapting clinical techniques for couples and group work
- Supporting clients in subsequent pregnancies
- Culturally informed case conceptualizations
- Relationship to body after a loss
- How to hold personal experience with pregnancy loss while helping clients
- Limitations and risks
Sunita Osborn, PsyD, MA, is a licensed clinical psychologist who practices in Houston, Texas and works with adults and couples. Known as an expert on the treatment of pregnancy loss, Dr. Osborn specializes in reproductive psychology and helps individuals and couples in all phases of the reproductive journey.
Dr. Osborn has been featured and interviewed on several different media outlets including NPR, With Whit, Psychology Today, and several miscarriage-focused platforms such as, “The Miscarriage Map: What to Expect When You are no Longer Expecting” and, “The Miscarriage Map Workbook: An Honest Guide to Navigating Pregnancy Loss, Working Through the Pain, and Moving Forward.”
Financial: Sunita Osborn is the director of operations at Modern Therapy. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Sunita Osborn is a member of the American Psychological Association.
After finding herself lost and without a map after her own experiences of pregnancy loss, she is committed to helping individuals cope with the pain of this loss, supporting clinicians in treating pregnancy loss, and promoting open dialogue on the realities of this prevalent and devasting concern.
Buy the Perinatal Loss -An Attachment-Informed Treatment Framework for Helping Clients Process and Heal from Pregnancy Loss – Sunita Osborn course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Perinatal Loss -An Attachment-Informed Treatment Framework for Helping Clients Process and Heal from Pregnancy Loss – Sunita Osborn courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Perinatal Loss -An Attachment-Informed Treatment Framework for Helping Clients Process and Heal from Pregnancy Loss – Sunita Osborn courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Perinatal Loss -An Attachment-Informed Treatment Framework for Helping Clients Process and Heal from Pregnancy Loss – Sunita Osborn course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Perinatal Loss -An Attachment-Informed Treatment Framework for Helping Clients Process and Heal from Pregnancy Loss – Sunita Osborn course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Perinatal Loss -An Attachment-Informed Treatment Framework for Helping Clients Process and Heal from Pregnancy Loss – Sunita Osborn course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Perinatal Loss -An Attachment-Informed Treatment Framework for Helping Clients Process and Heal from Pregnancy Loss – Sunita Osborn course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.