Acquire the Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional – Diana Sebzda Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional by Diana Sebzda,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Diana Sebzda
- 6 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 15, 2021
The grief that accompanies a pet’s death can be overwhelming. Traumatic and guilt inducing decisions surrounding euthanasia are common; and friends and family may minimize the loss, isolating the griever and prolonging their symptoms.
When grieving pet owners feel like they can’t go on, they can find themselves in need of a mental health professional. But clinicians with training specific to pet loss can be difficult to find…
This training will allow you to add a new dimension to your practice as a Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional and fill a critical gap in the therapeutic landscape!
In just one day, you’ll get detailed guidance on how you can skillfully work with clients grieving the loss of their pet and confidently handle the specific issues that arise in pet loss grief work.
Discover how you can:
- Help clients grieve openly for the loss of their pet without fear of judgement or having their loss minimized
- Skillfully work through anticipatory grief with clients who have pets with a terminal diagnosis
- Diminish the guilt associated with euthanasia
- Guide clients in grief rituals that honor their pet and help move them forward in bereavement
Plus, upon completion of this webcast you’ll get a displayable certificate of recognition that you can instantly print, letting clients know that you’ve taken the time and effort to get specialized training on this specific area of counseling and support.
Don’t wait to add these valuable skills and strategies to your therapeutic toolbox…
|Manual – Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional (1.6 MB)||28 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Additional Handouts (104 KB)||10 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Client Grief Education:
How Pet Loss Grief Differs from Other Grief
- How pet loss is often minimized by others
- Why typical support systems may be unavailable
- Unrealistic expectations about the grief process
The Role of Attachment in Pet Loss Grief:
Why Understanding Pet Bonding is Key to Compassionate Counseling
- History of the human animal bond
- Three types of pet bonds counselors need to know
- The economics of pet bonds
- Cultural and familial norms of pet relationships
The Disenfranchised Grief of Pet Loss:
Strategies to Help Clients Grieve Without Fear of Judgement
- How to help clients understand the nature of a disenfranchised grief
- Strategies to help clients externalize grief thoughts and feelings
- How to find like-minded supports for clients
- Techniques for educating clients and others on what is appropriate in grief
Helping Clients with Pets Nearing the End
- Understanding anticipatory grief
- The role of pet parent and caregiver
- How to help clients develop a trusting relationship with their veterinarian
- Palliative care vs. Hospice care issues
Euthanasia in Pet Loss Grief:
Effective Interventions for Trauma and Guilt
- Strategies to help clients cope with trauma, anger, guilt and regret
- Teach clients to use a caregiver journal to name and express feelings
- Positive self-talk exercises to help clients heal
Mourning Rituals to Help Clients Cope with Pet Loss
- Role of religion and belief in spirit
- How clients can make a special place to honor and remember pets
- The role of the veterinarian or pet memorial park
- Continuing bonds to provide comfort and support
- Use linking objects exercises to reduce the trauma of loss
How to Create and Lead Pet Loss Support Groups
- Group types — closed or open, self-help or educational
- Implementation and marketing strategies for your group
- 3 ways to quickly build trust and rapport with group members
- How to ensure group safety
Diana Sebzda, LPC, FT is the Director of Bereavement at the Joseph T. Quinlan Bereavement Center where she provides both individual counseling and support groups for those coping with grief, anticipatory grief, and pet loss.
In addition to 17 years of grief counseling experience, Diana also has over 15 years of experience as a veterinary technician where she’s witnessed the impacts of pet loss first hand.
Diana has been published in Healthy Pet Magazine and is a Fellow in Thanatology (FT) with the Association for Death Education and Counseling (where she is Co-Chair of their Pet Loss Networking Group). She is also a member of the Traumatic Loss Coalition of New Jersey, the American Counseling Association, and the Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement. Diana earned her M.A. degree in Applied Clinical Psychology from William Patterson University.
Financial: Diana Sebzda is the director of bereavement at the Joseph T. Quinlan Bereavement Center. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Diana Sebzda is a Fellow in Thanatology with the Association for Death Education and Counseling. She is a member of the Traumatic Loss Coalition of New Jersey; the American Counseling Association; and the Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement.
Buy the Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional – Diana Sebzda course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional – Diana Sebzda courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional – Diana Sebzda courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional – Diana Sebzda course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional – Diana Sebzda course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional – Diana Sebzda course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Pet Loss Grief Counseling Trained Professional – Diana Sebzda course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.