Acquire the Pharmacology for The Bedside Nurse – Cyndi Zarbano Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Pharmacology for The Bedside Nurse by Cyndi Zarbano,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cyndi Zarbano
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Mar 09, 2018
- Can’t Miss Medication Updates
- The “Why’s and When’s” of Medication Administration
- The ABCDs of the Cardiac Medicine Cabinet
- Recognizing the Diabetic Patient in Crisis
- Avoiding Complications with GI Bleeds
- New Reversal Agents for Anticoagulants
- Identifying Alternative Methods for Pain Control
There are a staggering number of drugs that nurses are expected to keep current on. With so many changes occurring daily related to medications and treatment guidelines, how are you supposed to keep up?
Relax; expert, Cyndi Zarbano, MSN-Ed, CCRN, CEN, PCCN, CMSRN, CLNC, NLCP, has done all the reading and research for you! She’ll provide you with the most up-to-date information and give you tools and strategies to ensure that you understand “why and when” a certain medication is prescribed, what the potential side effects are and what to do if life-threatening complications occur.
Don’t miss this opportunity! This program is guaranteed to increase your knowledge of potential drug interactions, proper administration methods and monitoring procedures for a variety of medications used to treat common acute and chronic conditions. Cyndi is known for a teaching style that is entertaining, using stories and humor to help you retain what you learn, so you can pass that knowledge on to peers and the patients you care for.
|Manual (3.42 MB)||120 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- The Spectrum of Coronary Artery Disease
- The ABCDs of the Cardiac Medicine Cabinet
- Beta Blockers
- Calcium Channel Blockers
- MONA vs. FONA: Which is the Best Treatment
- Drug Priorities for Ischemic Injury & Heart Failure
- Must Know Side Effects of Alpha Blockers
- Antiarrhythmic Options
- Maintaining Electrolyte Balance with Diuretics
- Cardiac Benefits of Statins Beyond Treating Dyslipidemia
- Strategies to Avoid Rhabdo
- The Newest Oral Hypoglycemics
- Short- & Long-Acting Insulins
- Ace Inhibitors & the Diabetic Patient
- Vasopressin for Diabetes Insipidus
- Acute Hyperglycemic States: DKA, HHS
- Insulin Drips
- Anticholinergics: Impact on the GI System
- Anti-emetics & How They Work to Guide Your Selection
- Understanding H2 Blockers & Proton Pump
- Upper & Lower GI Bleeds: Ulcers, Varices, Diverticulitis
- Protonix, Vasopressin, Octreotide
- Fluid Resuscitation & Blood Products: Avoiding & Treating TACO & TRALI
- Corticosteroids for the Airway
- Avoiding Complications
- Bronchodilators: MDIs vs. Nebulizers
- The Beta Blocker & Asthma Connection
- Pulmonary Embolus: From Thrombolytics to Interventional Radiology
- Anticoagulation Goals
- Exploring the 5 Categories of Anticoagulants:
- Factor 10a Inhibitors
- Thrombin Inhibitors
- The New Reversal Agents
- Pain Control
- New Concerns with Opioids
- Medical Marijuana: What has Research Taught Us?
- Reversal Agents
- Managing Overdose
Cyndi Zarbano, MSN, BSN, CCRN, CEN, PCCN, CMSRN, CLNC, has been a nurse for more than 25 years and a legal nurse consultant (LNC) for 12. Many of her cases in the last decade have been consulting and educating nurses who have gotten into trouble with the board of nursing and helping hem complete their corrective action stipulations. Medication errors and patient injury are a common cause of corrective action, license suspension and loss of license.
Cyndi’s clinical area of expertise has been in various intensive care/critical care roles, currently working for Mayo in Minnesota. She has been a national seminar speaker for over ten years speaking to diverse healthcare audiences throughout the country. During her presentations, she has earned the reputation of keeping attendees engaged with the use of current clinical knowledge, fascinating legal stories, and the interjection of nursing humor to keep it fun.
Financial: Cyndi Zarbano is the owner of Clinical Review Consultants. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cyndi Zarbano has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Pharmacology for The Bedside Nurse – Cyndi Zarbano course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Pharmacology for The Bedside Nurse – Cyndi Zarbano courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Pharmacology for The Bedside Nurse – Cyndi Zarbano courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Pharmacology for The Bedside Nurse – Cyndi Zarbano course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Pharmacology for The Bedside Nurse – Cyndi Zarbano course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Pharmacology for The Bedside Nurse – Cyndi Zarbano course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Pharmacology for The Bedside Nurse – Cyndi Zarbano course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.