Acquire the Play Therapy for Young Children-Innovative Attachment-Based Interventions to Treat Behavioral and Sensory Challenges – Tammi Van Hollander Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Play Therapy for Young Children-Innovative Attachment-Based Interventions to Treat Behavioral and Sensory Challenges by Tammi Van Hollander,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Tammi Van Hollander
- 6 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 20, 2019
Brain development is the most rapid in the first three years of life, and play therapy is integral in promoting healthy child development and sustaining the parent/child attachment.
This recording is filled with appropriate, fun, play-based interventions to rewire the brain and create a sense of trust and safety in the infant and young child’s world. Through play, children learn how to interact with the world around them, communicate and negotiate with others, discover emotions and empathy, ignite their imagination and creativity, boost resilience and self-esteem, and much, much more!
This recording will give you a clear understanding of attachment theory and child development, help you decipher the differences between developmental age and chronological age and most importantly, understand kids and the way they play.
Play therapy theories and techniques will include: Client-centered play therapy – Cognitive-behavioral play therapy – Developmental play therapy – Family play therapy – Theraplay®.
Through videos, case studies and hands-on directive play-based activities, you’ll increase your confidence to work with this young population and gain strategies for:
- Sensory Processing Challenges
- Aggressive Behaviors
- Sleep Issues
- and more!
Children are sensory learners and play is a full sensory experience where children become engaged and make sense of the world around them.
Play will inspire and give you the tools to promote healthy development and attachment!
|Manual – Play Therapy for Young Children (85.02 MB)||27 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 02/20/19 (38.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Introduction: Ice breaker activity
Building Healthy Relationships: Attachment Theories
- Video on neuroscience of attachment and the brain
- Mary Ainsworth: 4 types of attachment styles
- Bolby Attachment Theory
- Video of Still Face experiment
- Group activity
Infant & Child Development Theory
- Maternal mental health
- Freud, Erikson, Piaget and Mahler
- Video: marshmallow test with children ages 3-5
- Evidence supporting benefit of play
- Therapeutic powers of play
- Group activity
- Getting started
- Therapeutic benefit
- Limitations & potential risks
- Assessment and treatment
- What is the need behind the behavior?
- What does the behavior tell us?
- What are the skills behind the behavior?
Engaging Children in Play
- Neurobiology of play
- Repair of developmental trauma
- Tools for self-regulation
- What is needed for a play therapy room: the basics
- From intake to termination
- An ongoing process
Creative Play Therapy Interventions for:
- Sensory Processing D/O
- Nightmare/Sleep Disorders
Play Therapy and Techniques
- Non-directive play
- Client-centered play therapy
- Art & music
- Dolls and dollhouse
- Case study and video
Developmental Play Therapy Ethical Issues of Therapeutic Touch
- Intro to Dr. Courtney’s FirstPlay® Kinesthethic Storytelling Infant Massage®
- FirstPlay® – Demonstration with baby dolls
- Becky Baily: Baby doll groups and “I love you rituals”
- Developmentally-appropriate songs and games
- Fun with Feathers
- Puppet play
- 6 Senses Safe Place
- Fun with Food
- Bubble Tennis
- Pooh/Inside-Out Feelings
- Favorite books and interventions
- Casey’s Greatness Wings
- Greatness Sticks®
- Sandtray Interventions
- Mindful Freeze Dance
- Wiggle out the sillies
- Sandtray play therapy
Case Studies will be shared throughout the workshop when introducing interventions to participants, so you will get real life examples of the therapeutic value of my most beloved play therapy interventions I use with young children.
Group Activity: creative reflection exercise
Final Community Activity
Main Line Play Therapy
Tammi Van Hollander, LCSW, RPT-S, is a licensed clinical social worker, registered play therapist supervisor, and owner of Main Line Play Therapy in Bryn Mawr. PA. She is an international speaker and play advocate. Her work and creative interventions in the field of play therapy have been published and internationally recognized. She is an Advanced Certified Trainer for the Nurtured Heart Approach®, and a Certified FirstPlay® Practitioner.
Tammi is a founding board member of The World Association for Sand Therapy Professionals. She specializes in sand tray play therapy, sensory integration and attachment, working with children, families, and adults of all ages. She’s the author of Casey’s Greatness Wings and creator of Greatness Sticks© & Greatness Cards. Tammi is a sought-after expert for speaking engagements, podcasts and webinars.
Financial: Tammi Van Hollander is the owner of Main Line Therapy, LLC. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Tammi Van Hollander is a member of the Association for Play Therapy.
Buy the Play Therapy for Young Children-Innovative Attachment-Based Interventions to Treat Behavioral and Sensory Challenges – Tammi Van Hollander course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Play Therapy for Young Children-Innovative Attachment-Based Interventions to Treat Behavioral and Sensory Challenges – Tammi Van Hollander courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Play Therapy for Young Children-Innovative Attachment-Based Interventions to Treat Behavioral and Sensory Challenges – Tammi Van Hollander courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Play Therapy for Young Children-Innovative Attachment-Based Interventions to Treat Behavioral and Sensory Challenges – Tammi Van Hollander course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Play Therapy for Young Children-Innovative Attachment-Based Interventions to Treat Behavioral and Sensory Challenges – Tammi Van Hollander course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Play Therapy for Young Children-Innovative Attachment-Based Interventions to Treat Behavioral and Sensory Challenges – Tammi Van Hollander course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Play Therapy for Young Children-Innovative Attachment-Based Interventions to Treat Behavioral and Sensory Challenges – Tammi Van Hollander course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.