Acquire the Post-Traumatic Growth for Loss, Grief and Related Trauma – Guide Your Clients through the Losses in Life and Help Them Reinvest Themselves in a Life Worth Living – Rita Schulte Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Post-Traumatic Growth for Loss, Grief and Related Trauma by Guide Your Clients through the Losses in Life and Help Them Reinvest Themselves in a Life Worth Living – Rita Schulte,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Rita Schulte
- 5 Hours 21 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 13, 2018
- Calm the traumatized brain and ground clients with mindfulness and body work
- Help release clients from the burdens of anger, shame and guilt
- Coping skills for traumatic memories – successfully teach distraction techniques and positive self-talk
- Foster post-traumatic growth with creative interventions informed by CBT, Expressive therapies, and Somatic Psychotherapy
Your clients are suffering, victims of the life-shattering effects of loss and trauma. Many have lost loved ones to disease while others lives’ have been devastated by the trauma of abuse and suicide. Still more face the agony of abstract losses like shattered dreams, unmet expectations, and the losses of love, trust, faith, and hope.
Stories of grief and loss aren’t happy ones. They are not easy to tell – so your clients don’t. They bottle them up, push them down, and close-up shop. And their pain sits. Sometimes for decades. But you know how your clients respond to traumatic events determines what happens to their hearts — that part of the journey of recovering from loss is finding meaning and purpose. As clinicians, we long to connect our clients with the greater appreciation for life, improved relationships, and personal development that post-traumatic growth provides for those who find it.
But we can’t help those suffering from loss, grief and trauma move their story forward unless we challenge them to step out and take risks. It’s critical to tap into the client’s potential for resiliency, open them to new possibilities, and compassionately walk with them along the path to post-traumatic growth.
Rita Schulte is a licensed professional counselor, radio host, author, and suicide loss survivor. Rita lost her beloved husband to suicide in 2013 and approaches post-traumatic growth from the unique position of a counselor with lived experience. Through her own journey of loss and grief she has come to understand the targeted treatments and specific supportive measures needed to cope and transition to a life after loss as only someone who’s travelled the road to post-traumatic growth can.
Transform the lives of your clients with:
- Effective methods to calm the overactive brain and improve affect regulation.
- The “Shattered Vase” and other imaginative exercises that open clients to new possibilities.
- Practical tools to manage traumatic memories and address the toxic emotions of anger, guilt and shame.
- Creative expressive and somatic interventions using art, writing, and remembered resources to facilitate post-traumatic growth.
Watch Rita for this candid recording. She’ll show you how to honor your clients pain while gently planting the seeds of post-traumatic growth.
Help your clients reclaim their hearts after loss and reinvest themselves in a life worth living!
|Manual 053485 (2.22 MB)||60 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Face Loss, Grief and Trauma with a Strengths-Based Approach
- Crisis of belief and existential shattering
- Meaning making and the importance of “why”
- Grief vs. complicated grief
- Abstract losses and the Ball of Grief
- Tapping into resiliency
- Core competencies and key principles
- Identify your clients’ strengths
- Current evidence on strengths-based approaches
- Calm the Overactive Brain of Your Client
- The neurobiology of the traumatized brain
- Mindfulness and the art of noticing
- Containment skills
- Grounding exercises
- Affect regulation
- Breathing and soothing techniques
- Tools for Managing Anger, Guilt, Shame and Traumatic Memories
- Dealing with anger
- The REACH model of forgiveness
- Certificates of debt
- The power of surrender
- Address guilt and shame
- How shame relates to trauma and loss
- Faulty beliefs and getting stuck
- Cognitive restructuring
- Manage traumatic memories with CBT coping skills
- Distraction techniques
- Positive self-talk
- Dealing with anger
- Move Clients Toward Post-Traumatic Growth With Interventions Informed by Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Shattered Vase Exercise – plant the seeds of possibility
- Creating narratives
- Letter writing
- Positive remembering and repositioning
- Reframe the meaning
- Expressive and Somatic Therapeutic Interventions To Cultivate Post-Traumatic Growth
- Integrate left and right hemispheres
- Art therapy
- Writing to heal
- Access and reclaim compassion
- Somatic resourcing
- Remembered resources
- Assess clients self-talk
- Integrate left and right hemispheres
- Reinvest in a Life Worth Living: Rekindle the Desires of the Heart
- The PIE of life – brainstorm possibilities of growth
- Cultivate social connection and re-engagement
- Support and grief groups
- Toxic people
- Working with families impacted by loss
- Choice and perspective
- Foster gratitude and a spirit of contentment after loss
- Measurements of Post-Traumatic Growth
Rita A. Schulte, LPC, specializes in the treatment of depression and suicidality, grief and loss issues, anxiety, relationship problems, and eating disorders. Rita’s beloved husband died of suicide in 2013, and she speaks candidly about her loss in the hope of helping others to heal.
The author of Think This Not That: Eliminate Toxic Thinking and Rewire Your Brain (Leafwood) and Shattered: Finding Hope and Healing through the Losses of Life (Leafwood), Rita also writes for numerous publications and blogs. Her articles have appeared in Counseling Today Magazine, Thriving Family, and LifeHack.org.
Rita is also the creator and host of Heartline Radio where she talks with counselors, authors and everyday people looking for advice on moving through the difficulties of life. Rita earned a B.S. degree in psychology and a master’s degree in counseling from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia.
Financial: Rita Schulte is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Rita Schulte is a member of the American Counseling Association; and the National Board of Certified Counselors.
Buy the Post-Traumatic Growth for Loss, Grief and Related Trauma – Guide Your Clients through the Losses in Life and Help Them Reinvest Themselves in a Life Worth Living – Rita Schulte course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Post-Traumatic Growth for Loss, Grief and Related Trauma – Guide Your Clients through the Losses in Life and Help Them Reinvest Themselves in a Life Worth Living – Rita Schulte courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Post-Traumatic Growth for Loss, Grief and Related Trauma – Guide Your Clients through the Losses in Life and Help Them Reinvest Themselves in a Life Worth Living – Rita Schulte courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Post-Traumatic Growth for Loss, Grief and Related Trauma – Guide Your Clients through the Losses in Life and Help Them Reinvest Themselves in a Life Worth Living – Rita Schulte course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Post-Traumatic Growth for Loss, Grief and Related Trauma – Guide Your Clients through the Losses in Life and Help Them Reinvest Themselves in a Life Worth Living – Rita Schulte course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Post-Traumatic Growth for Loss, Grief and Related Trauma – Guide Your Clients through the Losses in Life and Help Them Reinvest Themselves in a Life Worth Living – Rita Schulte course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Post-Traumatic Growth for Loss, Grief and Related Trauma – Guide Your Clients through the Losses in Life and Help Them Reinvest Themselves in a Life Worth Living – Rita Schulte course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.