Acquire the Preventing Sacroiliac Joint Pain -It’s All About the Hips – Jon Mulholland Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Preventing Sacroiliac Joint Pain -It’s All About the Hips by Jon Mulholland,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jon Mulholland
- 1 Hour 59 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 11, 2020
In order to unlock the secrets of quickly addressing unresolved sacroiliac joint pain – you need a joint by joint approach that incorporates the whole system. Join Dr. Mullholland to learn how to use this theory to guide your treatment plan. He’ll dive deep into:
- Thoracic spine mobility drills to improve function
- Hip mobility drills that get results fast
- Core strengthening exercises to help prevent SI joint pain
Best of all? You’ll learn how to teach your patients the ONE movement they need to master to prevent lower back pain! Purchase this recording to takeaway real-world tactics you can use with your patients and clients right away.
|Manual – Preventing Sacroiliac Joint Pain: It’s All About the Hips (106.7 MB)||74 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Current theories of sacroiliac joint function
- Vleeming’s Model of Joint Function
- Form Closure
- Force Closure
- Motor Control
- Emotional / Mental
- Vleeming’s Model of Joint Function
- Why is Sacroiliac Joint pain so common?
- What is the Joint-by-Joint Theory and how we can use it to guide our treatments
- Thoracic spine drills to “spare” the sacroiliac joints
- Foam Rolling
- Cat & Camel (focusing on one vertebra at a time)
- Kneeling thoracic spine extension drill
- Elbow-to-Wrist Drill
- The Bretzel Drill
- Hip Mobility Drills to “spare” the Sacroiliac Joints
- Self-Massage drills on the balla
- Kneeling hip flexion drill
- Windshield Wipers
- Fire Hydrants
- Screening tests for motor control issues with the hips & SI Joints
- Gluteal Strength / Activation Exercises
- Prone leg raises (if needed)
- Gluteal bridge variations
- Hip thrust variations
- The Best “Core” Strengthening Exercises
- Discuss & demonstrate the concept of “bracing” the core
- Introduce & demo variety of “anti-movements” for core strengthening
- What is a Hip Hinge?
- Teaching the Hip Hinge
- Kneeling hip hinge regression
- “Butt-to-Wall” Drill
- Dowel Drill
- Loading the Hip Hinge
- Kneeling hinge with band
- Cable pull-through
- Kettlebell deadlifts
- One-leg kettlebell deadlifts
- Kettlebell Swings
Ideal Athlete Chiropractic
Dr. Jon Mulholland is a sports chiropractor and strength coach who has helped athletes of all levels with injury recovery and performance enhancement. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science from Ithaca College in 1996, and his Doctor of Chiropractic degree from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 2000. Additionally, he has post-graduate certifications as a Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner (CCSP) and a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
In addition to running his own practice, Dr. Mulholland has also acted as the Chiropractic Consultant for the United States Olympic Training Center in Lake Placid, NY, successfully treating dozens of Olympic athletes. He has traveled extensively as one of the team chiropractors for the US Bobsled & Skeleton Teams. He has worked multiple World Championship events in a variety of sports, and has treated athletes from dozens of different countries. He was also the Sports Medicine & Performance Enhancement consultant for the New Zealand Cycling Teams at the 2012 Summer Olympic Games in London, where he helped the team win two Olympic medals.
Currently, he is the owner/operator of Ideal Athlete Chiropractic, a sports chiropractic clinic in Plattsburgh, NY. He also travels extensively lecturing on a wide variety of sports injury and rehabiliation topics.
Financial: Jon Mulholland is owner of Ideal Athlete Chiropractic. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jon Mulholland is a member of the American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians (ACBSP); International Federation of Sports Chiropractic (FICS); National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA); and American Academy of Hospital Chiropractors.
Buy the Preventing Sacroiliac Joint Pain -It’s All About the Hips – Jon Mulholland course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Preventing Sacroiliac Joint Pain -It’s All About the Hips – Jon Mulholland courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Preventing Sacroiliac Joint Pain -It’s All About the Hips – Jon Mulholland courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Preventing Sacroiliac Joint Pain -It’s All About the Hips – Jon Mulholland course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Preventing Sacroiliac Joint Pain -It’s All About the Hips – Jon Mulholland course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Preventing Sacroiliac Joint Pain -It’s All About the Hips – Jon Mulholland course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Preventing Sacroiliac Joint Pain -It’s All About the Hips – Jon Mulholland course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.