Acquire the Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents – Terry Casey Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents by Terry Casey,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Terry Casey
- 5 Hours 33 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 25, 2017
Confidently Navigate Child-Related Ethical Issues
Dealing with any ethical issue can be challenging. When it involves children or adolescents it can be especially confusing, daunting and anxiety-provoking. Mental health professionals can be left with more questions than answers and without a clear method for navigating these waters.
In this skill-building recording, Dr. Terry Casey will equip you to handle whatever ethical challenge might arise involving children, adolescents, and their families. You will learn how to employ a unique ethical decision making model developed by Dr. Casey when dealing with a variety of scenarios, including mandatory reporting, boundaries, divorce and child custody, and virtual relationships. Using case vignettes, Dr. Casey will guide you through case studies as you evaluate decisions through the lens of applicable ethical codes as well as federal and state laws.
|Manual – Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents (2.52 MB)||135 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Handout – Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents (0.98 MB)||45 Pages||Available after Purchase|
THE MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES DECISION-MAKING MODEL
- Institutional Policies
- Therapist’s well-being and interests
SPECIAL ISSUES WHEN WORKING WITH MINORS
- Assent vs. consent
- Confidentiality issues
- Process for informing minors and parents/guardians
- Divorced/divorcing parents
- Parenting plans
- Access to a minor’s protected health information
- Laws pertaining to older adolescents
STEPS IN APPLYING THE MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVES MODEL
- Step #1: Evaluate for relevant issues in each perspective
- Step #2: If the problem has a significant ethical component…
- Step #3: Consultation
- Step #4: Decision and documentation
WORKING THE MODEL
- Round #1
- Mandatory reporting: “The phone intake”
- Multiple relationships: “Client in a bind”
- Boundaries and Perceptions: “The coffee shop”
- Round #2
- Parents at odds: “Robert’s separated parents”
- Divorced parents: “The dilemma with Julia”
- Virtual relationships: “Social media friends”
- Round #3
- Competing rights: “Celeste and her father”
- Trusting the process: “Amanda and Stephanie”
- Competency & supervision: “The Play Therapy request”
- Supplemental (time permitting)
- Boundaries revisited: “Dawn’s caramel macchiato”
TERRY CASEY, PhD, is a licensed psychologist, HSP health service provider with over 30 years of professional experience, including a 16-year tenure as the director of counseling & psychological services for a non-profit agency with over 30 counselors at over a dozen locations. He is in private practice in Franklin Tennessee, teaches ethics and professional issues in counseling at Lipscomb University’s graduate program in clinical mental health counseling, and guest lectures at Trevecca Nazarene University’s PhD program in Clinical counseling. Dr. Casey also served for several years as the chair of the ethics committee for the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors’ Association and in an advisory capacity for graduate counseling programs at two universities. He has presented frequently on ethics to organizations such as the American Counseling Association, the Tennessee Licensed Professional Counselors Association, the Nashville Area Association of Christian Counselors, and others. For more information, visit his practice website at rencounselingtn.com.
Financial: Dr. Terry Casey maintains a private practice. He is an adjunct faculty member at Lipscomb University. Dr. Casey receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Terry Casey is a member of the American Psychological Association and the American Counseling Association.
Buy the Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents – Terry Casey course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents – Terry Casey courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents – Terry Casey courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents – Terry Casey course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents – Terry Casey course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents – Terry Casey course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Providing Ethical Behavioral Health Services to Children & Adolescents – Terry Casey course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.