Acquire the Psychedelics, Hallucinogens and Entheogens -What Clinicians Need to Know – Peter H Addy Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Psychedelics, Hallucinogens and Entheogens -What Clinicians Need to Know by Peter H Addy,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Peter H Addy
- 6 Hours 17 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 15, 2020
Would you be able to spot your clients’ recreational use of psychedelics? What does psychedelic use mean for them (and you) in therapy? Would any of your clients benefit from a psychedelic experience? How will you know? How will you navigate the ethical dilemmas that may arise in session?
Many of us were taught nothing about psychedelics, or were given out-of-date information based on early Prohibition era stories and policies. Psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy is effective in the treatment of a variety of mental health conditions, and the FDA has both approved phase III clinical trials and expanded access. But there are gaps between clinician awareness of psychedelic use, how psychedelics are used in carefully designed clinical trials, and how your clients use them in the real world.
Complete this online training to bridge those gaps and confidently address your clients’ questions and experiences. You’ll acquire the skills you need to navigate common ethical dilemmas that may arise from talking with your clients about possibly illegal activity.
By completing this course, you’ll discover why clients use psychedelic substances and how this may impact their treatment.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- Types of psychedelic substances & their effects
- How & why psychedelics are used
- How to talk to your clients about psychedelic substances
- Updates on research of the effectiveness of psychedelics
Purchase today, and get need-to-know information on psychedelic substances, a better understanding of the research and navigate these changing times!
|Manual – Psychedelics, Hallucinogens and Entheogens (2.6 MB)||77 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Types of Psychedelic Substances: What You Need to Know
- Classic Psychedelics: LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, DMT
- Empathogens: MDMA
- Dissociatives: Ketamine, Dextromethorphan, Nitrous Oxide
- Complex Psychedelics: Ayahuasca, Ibogaine
- Other Atypical Psychedelics: Salvia Divinorum, Cannabis
History & Context of Psychedelic Use: The Research
- Epidemiology: Who uses, how, & how often
- Pharmacology: How they work in the brain
- Indigenous Use: How they work in culture
- Addiction to psychedelics
- MDMA is not ecstasy
- Potency & purity of “street drugs”
- Ibogaine & cardiac toxicity
- Contemporary Research
- End-of-life anxiety
- Social anxiety
Legal Avenues for Experiencing Psychedelics: Paths Clients May Take
- Clinical Trials for MDMA & psilocybin
- Cultural Tourism
- South American ayahuasca tourism
- Central American mushroom tourism
- Contemporary Tourism
- Mushroom tourism in the Netherlands, Jamaica
- Church for ayahuasca & peyote
- Legal Psychedelics
- Ketamine & cannabis clinics
- The strange case of Salvia
- Exercise: Discuss psychedelics with your client
Ethical Considerations for Your Clients
- Sexual abuse in psychedelics communities
- Outing & societal pushback
- Isolation when your client has no community
- Limitations of the related research
Ethical Considerations in the Therapy Room
- Assessment strategies to determine high risk
- The entropic brain theory
- Diagnoses that may benefit from psychedelic experiences
- How to talk about future illegal activity
- Spiritual bypassing: Using psychedelics to avoid working on yourself
- Exercise: Navigate ethical challenges
Psychotherapy Preparation & Integration
- Non-directive counseling
- Grounding techniques
- The holotropic mind model
- Exercise: Practice counseling techniques
Peter H Addy, PhD, LPC, LMHC, has studied psychedelic substances and states and consciousness for 15 years. He earned a PhD in clinical psychology studying transcendence, wholeness, and transformation and conducted one of the earliest studies of the atypical psychedelic plant Salvia divinorum in humans. He continued refining his research and clinical skills at Yale University where he studied Salvia and other atypical psychedelics and co-founded the Yale Psychedelic Science Group. He has completed postdoctoral training in substance use disorder treatment, participated in non-directive harm reduction and integration training at Burning Man, and traveled to Mexico to learn about indigenous use of psychedelic plants among the Mazatec people. He is currently a psychotherapist in private practice in Washington and Oregon.
Dr. Addy has presented internationally on a variety of subjects related to spirituality and transpersonal states, psychedelic science, and research methodology. Participants consistently regarded his talks as informative, accessible, and humorous. He has written numerous scientific articles, book chapters, and popular press articles on typical and atypical psychedelics, substance abuse, and spirituality.
Financial: Peter Addy maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Peter Addy has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Psychedelics, Hallucinogens and Entheogens -What Clinicians Need to Know – Peter H Addy course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Psychedelics, Hallucinogens and Entheogens -What Clinicians Need to Know – Peter H Addy courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Psychedelics, Hallucinogens and Entheogens -What Clinicians Need to Know – Peter H Addy courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Psychedelics, Hallucinogens and Entheogens -What Clinicians Need to Know – Peter H Addy course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Psychedelics, Hallucinogens and Entheogens -What Clinicians Need to Know – Peter H Addy course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Psychedelics, Hallucinogens and Entheogens -What Clinicians Need to Know – Peter H Addy course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Psychedelics, Hallucinogens and Entheogens -What Clinicians Need to Know – Peter H Addy course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.