Acquire the Psychopharmacology Update-Medications, the Brain, and Behavior – N. Bradley Keele Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Psychopharmacology Update-Medications, the Brain, and Behavior by N. Bradley Keele,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- N. Bradley Keele
- 6 Hours 16 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 17, 2020
Does this sound familiar? Your clients are taking multiple psychotropic medications prescribed by different healthcare professionals. You discover that they have no idea who wrote which prescription or why they are even taking the medication. You realize that despite the confusion, you still have a responsibility to know your client’s symptoms, reactions to medications, and to coordinate their care. It’s more critical than ever for mental health professionals to understand how psychotropic medications work, where in the body they work, and why they do (or don’t) improve your client’s therapeutic outcomes.
Are you confident in your role as both the patient advocate and protector to effectively address medication-assisted treatments in your overall care plan?
Don’t miss the opportunity to learn from an expert in this recording. N. Bradley Keele, Ph.D., has over 20 years of psychopharmacology research experience and teaches clinical neuroscience and psychopharmacology at Baylor University. He will guide you through the newest advances and contemporary trends in blending medication management with psychotherapy interventions for anxiety, PTSD, depression, psychotic disorders, and more. You’ll finish with the knowledge you need to answer clients’ questions, manage side effects, understand medication reactions, and improve your treatment outcomes.
|Manual – Psychopharmacology Update (9 MB)||62 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Precision Medicine in Psychiatry
- Evidence-based precision medicine and why we need it
- Biomarkers and endophenotypes in classifying and understanding mental illness
- The Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) framework
- The future of psychopharmacology
”Nuts and Bolts” of Psychopharmacology
- Administration, distribution, elimination mechanisms
- Receptor affinity, drug potency, & efficacy
- Prefrontal cortex and the control of subcortical circuits
- Positive & negative valence emotional systems
- The hypothalamus and control of stress hormones
- Neurotransmission: targets of psychoactive substances
- Synthesis, release, receptors, & inactivation
Anxiolytics and Other Medications to Treat Anxiety & PTSD
- Transmitter systems implicated in anxiety
- Medications used to treat anxiety
- Benzodiazepines and non-benzodiazepines
- Pros and cons of using benzodiazepines
- Discontinuing long-term benzodiazepine use
- Medical marijuana and anxiety
- Special populations – children/adolescents, pregnancy
- The biological basis of major depressive disorder
- The neurotropic hypothesis
- The major classes of antidepressant medications
- Mechanisms of action & side effects
- The 5 newest antidepressants
- Emerging pharmacotherapies – ketamine and other psychedelics
- Medical marijuana and major depressive disorder
- How to choose an antidepressant, augmentation strategies
- The use of antidepressants in children and adolescents: a cost-benefit analysis
- Antidepressants during pregnancy
The Use of Atypical Antipsychotics in Psychosis and Bipolar Disorder
- The pathophysiology of schizophrenia
- What makes an atypical antipsychotic “atypical”?
- Mechanism of action of atypical antipsychotics
- Therapeutic effects and side effects
- The use of atypical antipsychotics to manage schizophrenia and bipolar disorder
- Special populations – children/adolescents, pregnancy
N. Bradley (Brad) Keele, Ph.D., is Associate Chair of the Department of Psychology & Neuroscience at Baylor University. He has more than 20 years of experience teaching psychopharmacology to both graduate and undergraduate students. Prior to coming to Baylor in 1998, he was a post-doctoral fellow at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, MD.
Brad is an expert on the neurobiology of complex emotional behaviors such as fear and anxiety disorders and depression. His research lab, with support from the NIH, examines pharmacological and physiological mechanisms involved in emotional behavior and psychopathology. He has published over 25 peer-reviewed, primary research papers, and book chapters, and has made presentations at several dozen national scientific meetings. Brad earned his B.S. degree in psychology from Baylor, and his Ph.D. in neuroscience from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston.
Brad is a dynamic and energetic speaker who weaves together empirical findings with everyday examples. His audience (especially his students) appreciates his natural ability to present psychopharmacology in a friendly and practical manner. Brad is passionate about providing behavioral health care providers with practical information that is easy to understand, improving the lives of people living with mental health problems.
Financial: N. Bradley Keele is an associate professor at Baylor University. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: N. Bradley Keele has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Psychopharmacology Update-Medications, the Brain, and Behavior – N. Bradley Keele course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Psychopharmacology Update-Medications, the Brain, and Behavior – N. Bradley Keele courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Psychopharmacology Update-Medications, the Brain, and Behavior – N. Bradley Keele courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Psychopharmacology Update-Medications, the Brain, and Behavior – N. Bradley Keele course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Psychopharmacology Update-Medications, the Brain, and Behavior – N. Bradley Keele course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Psychopharmacology Update-Medications, the Brain, and Behavior – N. Bradley Keele course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Psychopharmacology Update-Medications, the Brain, and Behavior – N. Bradley Keele course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.