Acquire the Racial Trauma -Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Trauma Rooted in Racism – Monnica T Williams Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Racial Trauma -Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Trauma Rooted in Racism by Monnica T Williams,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Monnica T Williams
- 2 Hours 57 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 27, 2020
The trauma of racism is real, and it leaves many clients with the classic symptoms of PTSD.
Join racial trauma expert Dr. Monnica Williams and change the way you work with racism and race-based experiences in therapy as she gives you the tools you need to help clients name, express, and heal from racial trauma!!
Whether you’ve never felt the traumatic wounds of racism, or have experienced racial trauma firsthand, this program will empower you to validate your clients’ pain and offer real clinical solutions.
This fiercely honest 3-hour training will provide you with:
- Direction on how you can be more comfortable talking about issues related to racism in therapy
- Guidance for clinicians of color who’ve experienced feelings of oppression and discrimination
- Interview protocols to identify deep seated wounds from daily assaults on dignity
- DSM-5 framework guidance for race-based stress and trauma
- Skills and interventions to properly address racial trauma in a clinical setting
Don’t let racial trauma go unidentified or risk clients failing to fully recover because you don’t have the clinical guidance you need!
Purchase today, get the skills and techniques to work with racial trauma, and be prepared to move clients toward a better tomorrow!
|Manual – Racial Trauma (3.6 MB)||70 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Racial Trauma Assessment:
- Start the Conversation and Uncover the Trauma of Racism
- How to start the conversation
- Race-related traumas and DSM-5 criteria
- Validated measures for racial trauma
- Assessing related cultural constructs
- Clinical Interview Assessment tool
- UConn Racial/Ethnic Stress & Trauma Survey
Practical Interventions for Addressing Racial Trauma in Treatment
- Culturally-informed case conceptualizations
- How to validate experiences of oppression
- Identify your clients’ strengths and supports
- Strategies to build ethnic and racial pride
- Adapting validated PTSD treatments
- 5 techniques to help clients of color cope with stress
- Group treatment for race-based trauma
- Research and limitations
Growth as a Therapist:
Become More Comfortable Working with Issues Related to Race
- Personal growth questions answered
- What can well-intentioned people do about racism
- How to become more comfortable talking about issues related to race
- Guidance for clinicians of color
- Homework exercises
Dr. Monnica T. Williams, PhD, is a board-certified licensed clinical psychologist who was named one of the top 25 thought leaders in PTSD by PTSD Journal.
Her work has been featured in several major media outlets, including NPR, Huffington Post, CNN, and the New York Times.
Dr. Williams has published over 100 book chapters and peer-reviewed articles focused on trauma and other anxiety-related disorders and cultural differences. She is an associate editor of the Behavior Therapist and New Ideas in Psychology, and serves on the editorial board of several scientific journals.
A past president of the Delaware Valley Association of Black Psychologists, Dr. Williams is currently an Associate Professor at the University of Ottawa in the School of Psychology, where she is the Canada Research Chair for Mental Health Disparities. She is also Clinical Director of the Behavioral Wellness Clinic in Connecticut, where she provides supervision and training to clinicians for empirically-supported treatments.
Financial: Monnica Williams is an associate professor at the University of Ottawa. She is the clinical director at Behavioral Wellness Clinic, LLC. Dr. Williams receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Monnica Williams is a member of the Canadian Psychological Association; International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies; Association for Behavioral & Cognitive Therapies (Special Interest Group Leader: African Americans in Behavior Therapy; and the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Racial Trauma -Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Trauma Rooted in Racism – Monnica T Williams course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Racial Trauma -Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Trauma Rooted in Racism – Monnica T Williams courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Racial Trauma -Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Trauma Rooted in Racism – Monnica T Williams courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Racial Trauma -Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Trauma Rooted in Racism – Monnica T Williams course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Racial Trauma -Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Trauma Rooted in Racism – Monnica T Williams course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Racial Trauma -Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Trauma Rooted in Racism – Monnica T Williams course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Racial Trauma -Assessment and Treatment Techniques for Trauma Rooted in Racism – Monnica T Williams course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.