Acquire the Radical Acceptance with Tara Brach, Ph.D- Integrating Meditation to Heal Shame and Fear in Clinical Practice – Tara Brach Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Radical Acceptance with Tara Brach, Ph.D- Integrating Meditation to Heal Shame and Fear in Clinical Practice by Tara Brach,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Tara Brach
- 6 Hours 4 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 14, 2016
Imagine what it would be like for your clients to be without anxiety about their imperfections. World renowned meditation teacher, clinician and best-selling author Tara Brach, Ph.D., will teach you the specific practices your clients need to become more mindful and compassionate toward the “unforgivable” parts within themselves — and how to help our clients free themselves from “the prison of shame and self-aversion”. Radical acceptance is the path to freedom your clients seek.
Tara Brach has taught clinicians around the globe how to effectively combine therapy with meditation and mindfulness to transform their practice. Therapy helps us to recognize and accept our patterns and imperfections, while meditation gradually opens us to the confidence that we have an inner refuge, a way to hold our lives in our own caring and healing presence. This is the groundwork for deeply enriching clinical practice and offering strategies to clients that increase self-trust, self-compassion, confidence, understanding and resilience.
Engage in guided meditations, experiential exercises and conversation that will teach you specific meditations to heal fear, judgement and unforgiving behaviors. Radical Acceptance is the capacity to see clearly what is happening in the moment, and accept what we see. In this workshop you will explore how the practices of mindfulness and compassion allow us to genuinely embrace our lives, and connectedness with others.
One of the deepest forms of suffering is the pain of feeling that “something is wrong with me”. The feeling of falling short, like a toxic gas we continually breathe, makes it difficult to be truly intimate with others and at home in our own body, heart and mind. Whether in the shape of chronic self-judgment, depression, anxiety or gripping shame, feelings of deficiency prevent us from living and loving fully.
|Manual (1.27 MB)||21 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Radical Acceptance and Meditation Overview
- Cause of the pervasive sense of personal deficiency in contemporary culture
- Practice – establishing intention, quieting mind, sensory awareness
- Understand the cause of emotional suffering from the perspective of
- Buddhist psychology
- Western psychology – attraction, aversion
- Evolutionary psychology- negativity bias
- Preponderance of shame in western culture
Meditation for Emotional Resilience, Emotional Intelligence and Deep Transformation
- Shifting from “Fight Flight Freeze” to “Attend and Befriend”
- Present centered non-judgmental attention
- Cultivate concentration and quiet mind
- Develop resource states (love, relaxation, peace, etc.)
- Counter dissociation – cultivate sensory-based attention
- Current research – efficacy of mindfulness and therapeutic healing
- Practice & Discussion: Guided exercise in embodied presence.
Radical Acceptance: Cultivate the Two Wings of Awareness
- Basic principles and components of
- Buddhist mindfulness meditation
- Role of concentration in cultivating mindfulness
- Objects of concentration (audio, kinesthetic, visual)—differential uses of objects
- Working definition of mindfulness
- Radical Acceptance: The two wings of awareness
- Practice & Discussion: The two wings – “yes” meditation
The RAIN Model: Apply Meditation to Emotional Suffering
- A model for how we get locked into shame and fear
- Transform shame and fear- pathways of reconnecting
- Introduce RAIN: recognizing, allowing, investigating, nurturing
- Introduce version of RAIN with additional resourcing
- Comprehensive case review
- Practice & Discussion: RAIN for self-compassion
Releasing Armor: Cultivate a Forgiving Heart
- Research on forgiveness
- The process of forgiving- recognizing stories, contacting vulnerability
- Need for clinical support
- Sequence of attentional strategies
- Case study
- Practice & Discussion: Classical forgiveness
Evolving our Capacity for Compassion
- The alchemy of arousing compassion
- Working with both dissociation and the tendency to get flooded
- Practice & Discussion: Compassion Meditation
Positive Neuroplasticity – “Seeing the Good”
- The gift of mirroring
- Deepening intimacy and connection- in our individual and collective psyche
- Practice & Discussion: Cultivating loving kindness
Tara Brach, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, an internationally known teacher of mindfulness meditation, and the founder of the Insight Meditation Community of Washington. She is author of bestselling Radical Acceptance and True Refuge, and leads accredited workshops for mental health professionals interested in integrating meditation into the practice of psychotherapy. Tara offers meditation retreats at centers in the United States and in Europe. Her podcasted talks and meditations are downloaded about a million times each month. In addition to her public teaching, Tara is active in bringing meditation into DC area schools, prisons and to underserved populations, and in activities that promote racial justice.
Financial: Tara Brach is the found of Insight Meditation Community of Washington. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Tara Brach has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Radical Acceptance with Tara Brach, Ph.D- Integrating Meditation to Heal Shame and Fear in Clinical Practice – Tara Brach course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Radical Acceptance with Tara Brach, Ph.D- Integrating Meditation to Heal Shame and Fear in Clinical Practice – Tara Brach courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Radical Acceptance with Tara Brach, Ph.D- Integrating Meditation to Heal Shame and Fear in Clinical Practice – Tara Brach courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Radical Acceptance with Tara Brach, Ph.D- Integrating Meditation to Heal Shame and Fear in Clinical Practice – Tara Brach course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Radical Acceptance with Tara Brach, Ph.D- Integrating Meditation to Heal Shame and Fear in Clinical Practice – Tara Brach course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Radical Acceptance with Tara Brach, Ph.D- Integrating Meditation to Heal Shame and Fear in Clinical Practice – Tara Brach course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Radical Acceptance with Tara Brach, Ph.D- Integrating Meditation to Heal Shame and Fear in Clinical Practice – Tara Brach course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.