Acquire the Release the Iliopsoas -Strategies to Stop the Pain in as Little as 4-6 Sessions – Peggy Lamb Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Release the Iliopsoas -Strategies to Stop the Pain in as Little as 4-6 Sessions by Peggy Lamb,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Peggy Lamb
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Nov 01, 2019
Your work with lower back pain can give clients their lives back, allowing them to once again enjoy the things that debilitating pain had taken from them.
But the iliopsoas, the biggest factor in low back or pelvis pain, can mimic numerous back and hip dysfunctions frustrating your ability to identify the root of your clients’ problem.
Not only that, but the iliopsoas is a difficult muscle to palpate, leaving you feeling hesitant and uncertain in your treatment plan. Ultimately, you can find yourself going down the wrong treatment path, feeling defeated and worried that your client will face surgery that you can have helped them avoid.
Feel your confidence grow and your skills sharpen as you gain new, evidence-based strategies to release the iliopsoas and stop the pain in as little as 4 to 6 sessions. Identify the root of the problem the first time by using special assessment tests and measures, so you can address the pain and restore function quicker.
Utilizing case studies and demonstration lab time, you’ll finish this recording immediately ready to confidently tackle low back and pelvis pain in your clients.
Peggy Lamb, LMT, has spent the last 30 plus years as a manual therapist. In that time, she has treated numerous low back and pelvic dysfunctions by effectively releasing the iliopsoas, giving her clients a new lease on life.
Her experience and knowledge will allow you to also safely and gently release the fascial tissue so you can easily and confidently do the same for your clients.
|Manual – Release the Iliopsoas (10.10 MB)||67 Pages||Available after Purchase|
THE ROLE OF THE ILIOPSOAS IN LOW BACK AND PELVIS HEALTH
- Anatomy of the iliopsoas
- Role of the iliopsoas in joint centration
- Case and prevention of low back pain as related to the iliopsoas
HOW BEST TO TREAT THE ILIOPSOAS
- Importance of client education and safety
- Muscle Swimming – unique combination of several manual therapies
- Positional Release: a safe alternative to direct palpation
- Muscle Energy Techniques (MET
- Case Studies
ASSESSMENT TESTS FOR THE ILIOPSOAS – LAB
- How to best test for short psoas
- How to best test for pelvic rotation
- Positional release for short psoas
- MET corrections for pelvic rotation
- Demo and Practice: examination for short psoas and pelvic rotations
STRATEGIES FOR THE SECONDARY THIGH FLEXORS – LAB
- Identification of common trigger points in secondary thigh flexors
- Palpation of secondary thigh flexors
- Demo and Practice: techniques to release secondary thigh flexors
STRATEGIES FOR THE ILIOPSOAS – LAB
- Identification of common trigger points in the iliopsoas
- Palpation of the iliopsoas
- How to best “swim” through abdominal muscles
- Demo and Practice: techniques to release the iliopsoas
PEGGY LAMB, MA, LMT, BCTMB, has been practicing massage since 1986 and is certified through the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork. She currently owns a private massage and movement therapy business, where she practices when she’s not touring the country speaking.
Ms. Lamb received her initial training at the New Mexico Academy of Massage and Advanced Healing Arts in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and at Wellness Skills, Inc., in Dallas, Texas. She taught clinical anatomy and physiology, trigger point therapy, and Swedish techniques at Wellness Skills, Inc., in Dallas and at Texas Healing Arts Institute in Austin.
In addition to her extensive training in massage therapy, Ms. Lamb holds a master’s degree in dance from American University in Washington, DC, where the concepts to body movement have been instrumental in her work with the core and low back. She also teaches dance and yoga and is a personal trainer.
She is the author of Releasing the Rotator Cuff, The Core of the Matter: Releasing the Iliopsoas and Quadratus Lumborum, and Stretch Your Clients: The Bodyworker’s Guide to Client Table Stretches. Ms. Lamb brings her eclectic and extensive background into her teaching for an enlightening and enjoyable learning experience.
Financial: Peggy Lamb maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Peggy Lamb has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Release the Iliopsoas -Strategies to Stop the Pain in as Little as 4-6 Sessions – Peggy Lamb course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Release the Iliopsoas -Strategies to Stop the Pain in as Little as 4-6 Sessions – Peggy Lamb courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Release the Iliopsoas -Strategies to Stop the Pain in as Little as 4-6 Sessions – Peggy Lamb courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Release the Iliopsoas -Strategies to Stop the Pain in as Little as 4-6 Sessions – Peggy Lamb course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Release the Iliopsoas -Strategies to Stop the Pain in as Little as 4-6 Sessions – Peggy Lamb course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Release the Iliopsoas -Strategies to Stop the Pain in as Little as 4-6 Sessions – Peggy Lamb course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Release the Iliopsoas -Strategies to Stop the Pain in as Little as 4-6 Sessions – Peggy Lamb course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.