Acquire the Respiratory Distress -Assess and Respond with Skill and Confidence – Timothy R. Martindale Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Respiratory Distress -Assess and Respond with Skill and Confidence by Timothy R. Martindale,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Timothy R. Martindale
- 4 Hours 32 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 17, 2020
Respiratory failure leads to respiratory distress, which leads to panic for both the patient and the clinical staff. You only have minutes to act, and failure to act can lead to poor patient outcomes. Learn the must-have skills to confidently respond to your deteriorating patients.
Have you ever been at a loss to explain your patient’s respiratory symptoms and what they mean? Are they typical of the patient’s chronic condition, or a sign of a new, acute stage or problem? Why is your patient’s diagnosis not supported by presenting symptoms or lab results? Could these be red flags of a rapidly deteriorating condition that needs your ability to intervene – and quickly?
Having a deeper understanding of the cardio-pulmonary relationship can lead to more appropriate and timely treatments, which ultimately will drive better patient outcomes. Knowing whether respiratory failure is the result of an oxygen problem or a carbon dioxide problem is a critical piece. This intense training course will provide new clinical insights and critical thinking skills, so you won’t need to feel uncertain, scared, or at risk anymore. You will leave with a clear algorithm for assessment, a means to dissect ventilation/perfusion inequalities, and a thorough knowledge of the best treatment modalities.
|Manual – Respiratory Distress (1.1 MB)||29 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Respiratory Failure: Quickly Identify and Distinguish
- Is it an oxygenation or a ventilation problem?
- Why does it matter?
Best Approaches to Differentiate Cardiac and Pulmonary Symptoms
- Advanced understanding of breath sounds
- X-rays don’t tell the whole story
- Not all edema is visible
- Evaluating the patient’s response to therapy
Confidently Assess Respiratory Disease
- Dig deeper into ABG interpretation
- Tips to focus on one system at a time
- Treatment strategies to begin as you assess
Transition the Patient from Crisis to Stable
- Solutions to calm the panic-stricken patient
- When lab results don’t correlate with the presentation
- WHY is the patient presenting the way they are?
Stair-step Strategy to Determine Treatment
- What about bronchodilators?
- Oxygen is a drug – how to optimize oxygen delivery
- When oxygen therapy isn’t enough – positive pressure ventilation vs mechanical ventilation
Mistakes YOU Can Prevent
- Misinterpretation of obstructive vs restrictive disease – or both?
- All that wheezes may not be respiratory
- Improper treatment modalities – start simple and work up
- Missed clues from an urgent situation – know when to call in reinforcements
Tim Martindale, MS, RN, RRT, has spent over 38 years working in healthcare in a variety of clinical settings, including respiratory therapy, critical care, med/surg, and long-term care. He has taught nurses, respiratory therapists, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants in various situations, including numerous classes on respiratory, cardiac, and critical care. Tim has particularly enjoyed presenting for the Critical Care Consortium and as an invited guest for the National Healthcare Corporation conference.
Additionally, Tim has authored a book entitled Respiratory Therapy for Nurses and has produced a series of learning videos for healthcare professionals.
Financial: Timothy Martindale has an employment relationship with North Knoxville Medical Center. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Timothy Martindale has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Respiratory Distress -Assess and Respond with Skill and Confidence – Timothy R. Martindale course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Respiratory Distress -Assess and Respond with Skill and Confidence – Timothy R. Martindale courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Respiratory Distress -Assess and Respond with Skill and Confidence – Timothy R. Martindale courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Respiratory Distress -Assess and Respond with Skill and Confidence – Timothy R. Martindale course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Respiratory Distress -Assess and Respond with Skill and Confidence – Timothy R. Martindale course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Respiratory Distress -Assess and Respond with Skill and Confidence – Timothy R. Martindale course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Respiratory Distress -Assess and Respond with Skill and Confidence – Timothy R. Martindale course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.