Acquire the Richard Sears -Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) – Experiential Workshop Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Richard Sears -Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) by Experiential Workshop,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Richard Sears
- 12 Hours 23 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 24, 2019
Are you like many other frustrated clinicians, wanting to incorporate mindfulness into your therapy practice but struggling to do so? All around you are mindfulness articles and workshops that are ineffective to give you concrete, practical skills to help your clients.
Take action today! An emerging evidence-based approach, called Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) has proven effectiveness.
In this new experiential workshop recording, immerse yourself in the entire MBCT curriculum, an 8 session structured program that combines mindfulness and cognitive therapy techniques.
MBCT is evidenced based, and is an advanced clinical version of the popular Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR).
Expert trainer Dr. Richard Sears will personally guide you step by step through core competencies of MBCT with passion, humor, and wisdom from his 30 years of teaching mindfulness. He will show you proven strategies for a wide range of psychological disorders, including:
- Chronic pain
- And MORE!
Add this treatment approach to your toolbox to use with individual clients or group therapy. No stressing, just follow the 8 sessions laid out in this recording!
|Manual – Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy: Experiential Workshop (2.49 MB)||47 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Competencies of MBCT
- Foundations of MBCT
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Original MBCT trials
- Evidence base for MBCT
- Neurological evidence
- Adaptation and expansion of CBT principles
- Decenter from strong and persistent negative thoughts
- Leading mindfulness exercises skillfully
- Mindful inquiry
MBCT Curriculum & Core Therapeutic Tasks
- Session 1: Awareness and Automatic Pilot
- Raisin exercise – distinguish thinking and feeling
- Body scan – foundation to build attention
- Mindfulness of daily activities
- Session 2: Living in Our Heads
- ABC model for linking thoughts and emotions
- Pleasant events calendar to foster attention to the positive
- Mindful breathing for stress and focus
- Session 3: Gathering the Scattered Mind
- Mindful stretching for working with discomfort
- Mindful walking for dynamic mindfulness
- Unpleasant events calendar to relate differently to difficulty
- 3-Minute breathing space
- Session 4: Recognizing Aversion
- Mindfulness of breath, body, sounds to deepen awareness
- Working with difficulties without struggle
- Session 5: Allowing/Letting Be
- Exposure to difficult thoughts and feelings to transform them
- Noticing thoughts without getting lost in them
- Session 6: Thoughts are Not Facts
- Purposefully exposing to strong thoughts and feelings
- Techniques for working wisely with difficult thoughts
- Session 7: How Can I Best Take Care of Myself?
- Recognize relapse signatures to prevent future problems
- Develop self-care action plans
- Session 8: Maintaining and Extending New Learning
- Personalize mindfulness practices for individual clients
- Maintain momentum of positive gains
Clinical Issues – Advanced Strategies for Working with Challenging Clients
- Adaptations of MBCT for:
- Chronic Pain
- Substance Use Disorders
- Children & Adolescents
Limitations of the Research & Potential Risks
- Most research has been done in group settings
- Best when clients have the cognitive capacity to engage in the practices
- Adaptations must be made for acute conditions and special populations
- Mindfulness involves moving into experiences, which may cause a temporary exacerbation of symptoms
Evaluations and Dissemination
Center for Clinical Mindfulness and Meditation
Richard Sears, PsyD, PhD, MBA, ABPP, is a licensed psychologist in Cincinnati, Ohio, board certified in clinical psychology by the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP), runs a private psychology and consultation practice, and is the Director of the Center for Clinical Mindfulness & Meditation. He is also clinical assistant professor at Wright State University School of Professional Psychology, clinical/research faculty at the UC Center for Integrative Health and Wellness, volunteer professor of Psychiatry & Behavioral Neurosciences at the UC College of Medicine, and a research/psychologist contractor with the Cincinnati VA Medical Center.
His most recent books include: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy & Mindfulness Toolbox (PESI, 2017); Mindfulness: Living Through Challenges and Enriching Your Life in this Moment (Wiley-Blackwell, 2014); Perspectives on Spirituality and Religion in Psychotherapy (PR Press, 2014); Building Competence in Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (Routledge, 2015); and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy for PTSD (Wiley-Blackwell, 2016). Dr. Sears is lead author of Mindfulness in Clinical Practice (PR Press, 2011) and Consultation Skills for Mental Health Professionals (Wiley, 2005).
Dr. Sears is a fifth-degree black belt in Ninjutsu, and once served as a personal protection agent for the Dalai Lama with his teacher, Stephen K. Hayes. He has studied the Eastern Wisdom traditions for over 30 years, receiving ordination in three traditions, and has been given transmission as a Zen master.
Financial: Richard Sears holds faculty appointments at the University of Cincinnati. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Richard Sears is a diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology and is a fellow of the Academy of the American Board of Clinical Psychology.
Buy the Richard Sears -Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) – Experiential Workshop course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Richard Sears -Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) – Experiential Workshop courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Richard Sears -Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) – Experiential Workshop courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Richard Sears -Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) – Experiential Workshop course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Richard Sears -Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) – Experiential Workshop course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Richard Sears -Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) – Experiential Workshop course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Richard Sears -Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) – Experiential Workshop course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.