Acquire the Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health -A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health -A Psychopharmacology Update by Sonata Bohen,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sonata Bohen
- 1 Hour 38 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 24, 2020
Expert Clinician Sonata Bohen, a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner and NEI Master Psychopharmacologist, knows well the challenges you are facing in practice right now. You, too, are seeing patients experiencing increasing levels of social isolation, unemployment and financial concerns, domestic abuse and resulting mental health diagnoses, particularly amongst our most vulnerable patient populations.
As the insidious effects of Covid-19 are taking place all across the country, those physical symptoms must be managed, just as well as we are learning how to. As if all of that was not challenging enough, there are more and more Covid-19 patient cases where unanticipated interactions with psychotropic medications are taking place, increased incidence of drug induced delirium and for a long list of reasons, mental health needs, in general, are requiring our very careful attention.
There has not been a time of greater responsibility for patients – in terms of both their critical physical and mental health needs. You must make time to join Sonata as she hits the practical highlights to help guide important decisions you are making for patients during this pandemic. She knows that we are all in this together…
|Manual – Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health (46.4 MB)||37 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Barriers in access to care
- Increased risks during this pandemic
Increasing Risk through Social Isolation and Unemployment
- Domestic violence
- Child abuse
- Food insecurity
- Substance abuse and the opiate epidemic
- Worsening physical health
Psychopharmacology: Consequences of Covid-19
- Organ and systems impacted
- Caution in dosing and selection of medications in Covid-19 patients with mental illness
- Increase of drug induced delirium in patients on respirators with Covid-19
- Medications used to treat Covid-19 – and possible interactions with psychotrophic medications
- What we can learn from other nations and cultures in this present pandemic
- How we can all come out as better people from this crisis
Sonata Bohen, MSN, ARNP, CS, NEI Master Psychopharmacologist, has been in practice 34 years as a bilingual psychiatric nurse practitioner and clinical nurse specialist in diverse clinical settings in the U.S., Mexico, and Central and South America. In addition, Sonata brings 37 years of teaching experience across a wide spectrum of settings, including a refugee camp in war time and academic settings at Morehead State University, University of Kentucky and Vanderbilt University, with a focus of capacitating local health promoters. Sonata is a sought-after national and state conference speaker on mental health issues and immigrant health, and currently serves in her community in outpatient and inpatient services at a regional hospital. She has a passion for teaching and an ability to make complex knowledge understandable and usable across diverse clinical settings.
Financial: Cynthia “Sonata” Bohen maintains a private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cynthia “Sonata” Bohen has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclose.
Buy the Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health -A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health -A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health -A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health -A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health -A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health -A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Risks & Consequences of Covid-19 on Mental Health -A Psychopharmacology Update – Sonata Bohen course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.