Acquire the Sandra L. Kimball -The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Managing Diabetes – Improving Patient Outcomes Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Sandra L. Kimball -The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course by Managing Diabetes – Improving Patient Outcomes,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Sandra L. Kimball
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Feb 26, 2016
National diabetes expert, Sandra L. Kimball, BA, RN, MS, NP-C, CDE, CPT, in this patient-focused one-day seminar on diabetes will leave you with new management techniques and tips to improve the outcomes of patients with diabetes and pre-diabetes, as well as how to implement the latest clinical guidelines to optimize the quality of life of your patients and prevent further complications.
|Webcast Manual (8.77 MB)||58 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Physiology of Diabetes
- Classifications of Diabetes
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Type 3? – Future Classifications
- Maturity-Onset Diabetes of the Young (MODY)
- Chronic Disease-induced
- Cost of Diabetes
- Classifications of Diabetes
- Progression of Diabetes
- Identify Pre-diabetes
- Beta Cell Function
- Acute Complications
- Chronic Complications
- Implement Interventions
- Screening for Diabetes
- S/S of Insulin Resistance
- Gestational Diabetes Mellitus (GDM) and Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- BMI Greater than 85% in Children
- BMI Greater than 25% in Adults
- Chronic Diseases/Stress-Induced
- Diagnosis: ADA Criteria for Diagnosis
- Future Diagnosis of Diabetes
- Treatment Goals: Landmark Studies
- Monitoring: Annual Goals
- Management Options
- Correct Medication
- Correct Dosage
- Correct Time
- Normalizing BG
- Insulins (charts)
- Insulin Delivery Systems
- Insulin Pumps
- Pattern Management
- Basal rate 1800/1500 rule
- Bolus rate 500/450 rule
- Inhalable Insulins
- Oral Agents for Type 2 Diabetes
- AADE7 Self-Care Behaviors for Treatment
- Healthy Eating
- Being Active
- Taking Medication
- Problem Solving
- Healthy Coping
- Reducing Risks
- Assessing Readiness for Change
- Potential Problems
Sandra L. Kimball, MSN, NP-C, APRN-BC, CDE, CPT, is a prescribing Advanced Practice Nurse, Certified Diabetes Educator and a Certified Pump Trainer, she has been working as a nurse for over 22 years. Sandra is the preferred Diabetes Specialist for the largest primary care office in Montgomery County, Ohio and manages South Dayton Diabetes and Nutrition Center. For nine years, this practice has had approximately 80% of their diabetes patients under Hgb A1c of 7%.
Sandra has participated in creating and writing four National recognition diabetes programs for the Joslin Diabetes Center in Centerville, Ohio, Montgomery County Health Department, Diabetes Dayton and Good Samaritan Hospital. She also works as a Certified Pump Trainer where she provides individual insulin training for the patients she serves.
Sandra has educated over 18,000 people with diabetes and assists community and healthcare organizations in developing diabetes education and training programs. She also volunteers for numerous outreach organizations providing diabetes education for senior citizen groups, community colleges, home health care nurses, and parish nurses throughout Ohio.
Financial: Sandra Kimball Murnen has an employment relationship with Miamisburg Family Practice and West Carrollton Medical. She is on the speaker bureau for Promologics and VMS. Ms. Kimball Murnen receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Sandra Kimball Murnen has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Sandra L. Kimball -The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Managing Diabetes – Improving Patient Outcomes course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Sandra L. Kimball -The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Managing Diabetes – Improving Patient Outcomes courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Sandra L. Kimball -The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Managing Diabetes – Improving Patient Outcomes courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Sandra L. Kimball -The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Managing Diabetes – Improving Patient Outcomes course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Sandra L. Kimball -The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Managing Diabetes – Improving Patient Outcomes course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Sandra L. Kimball -The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Managing Diabetes – Improving Patient Outcomes course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Sandra L. Kimball -The Ultimate One-Day Diabetes Course – Managing Diabetes – Improving Patient Outcomes course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.