Acquire the Solution Focused Brief Therapy -An Evidence-Based Approach to Create Rapid, Sustainable Change with Any Client – Elliott Connie Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Solution Focused Brief Therapy -An Evidence-Based Approach to Create Rapid, Sustainable Change with Any Client by Elliott Connie,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Elliott Connie
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Oct 24, 2019
Would you like to see more progress in session? Have you found yourself stuck with certain clients, addressing the same problems and symptoms week after week?
Would you like to see your clients transform themselves into the most positive, creative, and motivated people they can be, regardless of presenting problem or diagnosis?
It’s time to incorporate Solution Focused Brief Therapy into your clinical toolbox!
Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) is an evidence-based, straightforward, result-driven approach to therapy that helps clients become “unstuck” by drawing on their already existing resources and personal strengths. Through easy to learn, simple interventions and principles, SFBT offers you a whole new perspective of what therapy can do.
Watch Elliott Connie, SFBT trainer, author and psychotherapist, as he walks you through the philosophical shift from problem to solution-oriented therapy that will completely change your practice. No tricks, no theoretical rhetoric that takes years to understand – just simple, practical, innovative strategies that will transform your clients’ relationship with their perceived problem.
In this dynamic, engaging recording you’ll have the opportunity to practice the skills and even watch a SFBT session from start to finish so you’ll know exactly how to use it in your own office!
Breathe new life into your practice – purchase today!
|Manual – Solution Focused Brief Therapy (0.88 MB)||19 Pages||Available after Purchase|
What Distinguishes SFBT From Traditional Approaches
- Key tenets, theory and evidence behind SFBT
- How important is the problem?
- Why assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning doesn’t guide treatment
- ”The details drive the change”
- The absence of symptomology v. the presence of what clients most desire
- What are the two most important words in SFBT?
Intentional Questions: The Strength Behind SFBT
- Reframe questions as invitations
- How to build questions that:
- Lead to meaningful answers
- Create change that sticks
- Harness your client’s strengths and resources
- Immediately replace resistance with buy-in
- Keep the client engaged throughout session
- Core SFBT questions:
- Desired Outcome: Discover what clients want to be different in their lives
- Resource Talk: Activate the client’s strengths
- Preferred Future: Elicit a detailed description of what the client wants
- Scaling: Measure progress toward the desired outcomes
- Coping Questions: Find positive resources even in difficult situations
Inside a SFBT Session: Innovative, Practical Strategies from Start to Finish
- Opening the Session
- Why your first few interactions are crucial
- How to elicit hope right away
- Key questions to instantly shift the client’s perspective
- The Core of the Session
- Working with one problem at a time
- Strategies to build momentum toward the client’s hoped for future
- Tolerating silence and using it as a valuable tool
- What to do when the client is focused on problems and symptoms
- Techniques to keep the client engaged and the session meaningful
- Closing the Session
- Specific strategies for effective session closure
- Increase likelihood of between-session work
- Video case examples: See each step in action!
SFBT Across Settings and Populations
- School-based SFBT
- Group therapy
- Children, adolescents and families
- Addictions, trauma and severe mental illness
- Multicultural factors
- Ethical considerations
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
Elliott Connie, MA, LPC, is a Texas-based psychotherapist in private practice and the founder/director of The Solution-Focused University, an online learning community that trains and provides resources for professionals who want to master the Solution Focused approach in their work.
Over the course of his 15-year clinical career, Elliott has successfully worked with thousands of individuals, couples, and families using a solution-focused model to help them achieve their desired outcomes. He is an experienced speaker who has gained international recognition for training hundreds of practitioners throughout the United States, Australia, Europe and Asia on the solution-focused treatment model.
Elliott is the author/co-author of four books, including Solution-Focused Brief Therapy with Clients Managing Trauma (Oxford University Press, 2018), The Solution Focused Marriage: 5 Simple Habits That Will Bring Out the Best in Your Relationship (The Connie Institute, 2012), Solution Building in Couples Therapy (Springer, 2012), and The Art of Solution Focused Therapy (Springer, 2009).
Financial: Elliott Connie is the founder and executive director of The Connie Institute. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Elliott Connie has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Solution Focused Brief Therapy -An Evidence-Based Approach to Create Rapid, Sustainable Change with Any Client – Elliott Connie course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Solution Focused Brief Therapy -An Evidence-Based Approach to Create Rapid, Sustainable Change with Any Client – Elliott Connie courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Solution Focused Brief Therapy -An Evidence-Based Approach to Create Rapid, Sustainable Change with Any Client – Elliott Connie courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Solution Focused Brief Therapy -An Evidence-Based Approach to Create Rapid, Sustainable Change with Any Client – Elliott Connie course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Solution Focused Brief Therapy -An Evidence-Based Approach to Create Rapid, Sustainable Change with Any Client – Elliott Connie course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Solution Focused Brief Therapy -An Evidence-Based Approach to Create Rapid, Sustainable Change with Any Client – Elliott Connie course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Solution Focused Brief Therapy -An Evidence-Based Approach to Create Rapid, Sustainable Change with Any Client – Elliott Connie course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.