Acquire the Staying Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm – Lois Ehrmann Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Staying Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm by Lois Ehrmann,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Lois Ehrmann
- 1 Hour 1 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 31, 2020
This one-hour recording was developed to help you stay calm in this unprecedented time of the Coronavirus. As professional mental health providers, we are expected to help colleagues, supervisees and clients understand what they are feeling and sensing during this pandemic, that changes day by day, is normal and understandable. To be at our best, we must stay grounded and remain calm and present. Watch this recording and learn ways to increase your own resources and tips on how to assist your clients and colleagues/employees with their fears and anxiety.
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Tempering Stress within the Organization
- Look to where the organization needs to quickly adapt
- The importance of communication
- Avoid defensive routines (Comfort, Yeo and Scheinert, 2019)
- Find the external resources to help in the adaptation process
Finding Your Calm and Helping Your Staff and Clients Find Theirs
- Understand your own fight, flight, freeze response
- Breath work, visualization and personal grounding
- Identify who in your personal life you need
- Moving the calm toward family first, then employee/supervisees and outward toward the clients
Best Practices that are Important Right Now
- How to present what you currently know and what you can and cannot do
- Affirm the ambivalence and lack of certainty
- When employees, supervisees and clients begin to isolate and shut down
- Naming fears and anxiety and being witness to those fears and anxiety
- Reinforce current skills of coping with stress and crisis; teach additional skills
- Tune in to your own ways of self-care and your own spirituality
The Individual and Family Choices program
Lois Ehrmann, Ph.D., LPC, NCC, CTTS, is a trauma-informed and sensitive clinician who works with individuals and families who suffer from trauma, abuse and attachment issues. She is the founder of The Individual and Family CHOICES Program, a holistic trauma-informed counseling center in State College, PA, that has been providing cutting-edge trauma-informed therapy for over 10 years. Prior to that she co-owned a dual diagnosis outpatient counseling program called Counseling Alternatives Group for over 18 years. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey and has been in clinical practice for over 30 years, specializing in trauma and attachment for over 22 years.
A Certified Trauma Treatment Specialist (CTTS), Lois is also an Approved Consultant and Certified Clinician in Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDRIA) as well as a Certified Internal Family Systems Clinician. Trained in IFS Levels 1, 2 and 3 as well as Somatic IFS, she has introduced the IFS model to the children and families she works with, as well as groups of parents of traumatized children and to professional healers who work with traumatized families. Lois is a Registered ATTACh Clinician, Certified Attachment Focused Family Therapist/Consultant and an Approved Clinical Supervisor (NCE). In addition, she is a trained neurofeedback clinician and trained in clinical hypnosis.
Lois is a sought-after trainer both locally and nationally and is also an adjunct assistant professor in counselor education and supervision at PSU. She has presented nationally for many years for the National ATTACh Conference and until very recently served on that organization’s board of directors. Lois has also presented annually for the Internal Family Systems Conference specifically focusing on the use of IFS with children and families struggling with attachment issues.
Lois is the co-author of a book on best practices in attachment therapy and has self-published books for children and their parents on attachment and Internal Family Systems concepts. She was the lead researcher in the development of the Internal Family Systems Adherence Scale for the Internal Family System Foundation.
Financial: Lois Ehrmann is founder and executive director of The Individual and Family CHOICES Program. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Lois Ehrmann has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Staying Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm – Lois Ehrmann course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Staying Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm – Lois Ehrmann courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Staying Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm – Lois Ehrmann courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Staying Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm – Lois Ehrmann course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Staying Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm – Lois Ehrmann course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Staying Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm – Lois Ehrmann course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Staying Calm in the Midst of the COVID-19 Storm – Lois Ehrmann course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.