Acquire the Stop Panic In Its Tracks -Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies for Managing and Eliminating Panic Attacks – Elena Welsh Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Stop Panic In Its Tracks -Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies for Managing and Eliminating Panic Attacks by Elena Welsh,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Elena Welsh
- 6 Hours 21 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 13, 2021
Clients who are experiencing panic want relief from their suffering. And given that it took a mountain of courage just to show up at your door, you want to help them as quickly and effectively as you can. But without proper training, panic attacks can be very confusing and difficult to treat. It is very common that well-intentioned therapists inadvertently reinforce avoidance or escape behaviors, thereby prolonging recovery, worsening symptoms—leading to client drop out.
Watch anxiety expert and author, Elena Welsh, Ph.D., as she shares her treatment secrets that consistently improve the lives of her clients suffering from panic and anxiety. Using the best techniques from Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), mindfulness, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dr. Welsh lays out practical, step-by-step integrated treatment strategies that you can use right away, including how to:
- Differentiate diagnostically between panic disorder and panic attacks
- Provide psychoeducation that is non-pathologizing and immediately useful for clients
- Empower clients to increase their comfort level and accept difficult/distressing thoughts, feelings, and sensations
- Teach clients to preemptively catch and reframe thoughts that fuel anxiety and panic
- Motivate clients to shift behaviors to reduce the severity and frequency of panic/fear reactions
- Guide clients through exposure protocols to manage panic/fear reactions
- Manage your own anxiety about treating panicked and anxious clients
Do not let another client walk out that door wondering if they could live without panic and anxiety.
|Manual – Stop Panic in Its Tracks (2.3 MB)||101 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Assessment: Accurately Diagnose Panic and Anxiety Disorders
- Panic disorder vs. panic attacks that are secondary to other anxiety disorders
- Psychosocial factors that may exacerbate panic symptoms
- Impact on client’s social and occupational functioning
- Is the client’s support system inadvertently reinforcing panic symptoms?
INTEGRATING ACT, CBT, & MINDFULNESS INTO YOUR THERAPEUTIC TOOLBOX
Psychoeducation: The Essential Foundation of Anxiety Treatment
- Teach clients about the physiology of fearand avoidance in a non-pathologizing manner
- When the body is behaving normally, just at the wrong time!
- Physical sensations that comprise a panic attack
- How short-term relief (avoidance, distraction, etc) isn’t enough to yield long-term wellness
- Teach clients ‘the why’ of exposure before going through it
Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT): Target Cognitive Distortions that are Common in Anxiety
- Catastrophizing, jumping to conclusions, tunnel vision, emotional reasoning, and overgeneralization
- Tools to help clients gain awareness of and reframe distorted thinking
- Disrupt the link between thoughts and unhelpful/avoidance/escape behaviors
- Help clients critically examine the beliefs they hold about panic and its aftermath
Exposure Techniques: Breaking the Anxiety and Panic Cycle
- The importance of client buy-in for exposure to be effective
- How to develop graduated exposure plan
- Subjective Units of Distress (SUDs) ratings to improve clinician-client communication
- In-vivo vs. imaginal exposure
- The importance of remaining in an exposure exercise until fear subsides
- Modify exposure for telehealth
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT): Teaching Clients to “Drop the Rope”
- Values clarification
- Use of metaphors
- Exercises to increase comfort with difficult emotions and sensations
Tools for Calming the Body in the Midst of Panic
- Breathing skills to interrupt worry thoughts and slow down physiological panic symptoms
- Relaxation techniques to reduce vulnerability to panic
- Grounding techniques to lower the intensity
- How a daily mindfulness practice can reduce panic
Recovery Maintenance Tools: Make Sure Therapy is Working and Help Clients Stay on Track
- Individualized methods of tracking success and challenges
- Help clients maintain consistent skills practice and reduce avoidance behaviors
- Maintain a panic attack progress tracking tool
- Connect treatment to client’s goals and values
Other Clinical Considerations
- Anxiety and panic during challenging times
- Increased anxiety rates during public health crisis
- Complicating factors of hypochondriasis and panic disorder
- Limitations of the research and potential risks
The Access Tree
Elena Welsh, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist who specializes in working with clients with anxiety disorders from all walks of life in both inpatient and outpatient treatment settings. She also works with a wide range of mood and depressive disorders, including bipolar disorder, major depression, and post-traumatic stress disorder/trauma-related mental health issues.
Dr. Welsh has published articles in various medical and research journals and is the author of The Cognitive Therapy Workbook for Panic Attacks; Trauma Survivors’ Strategies for Healing: A Workbook to Help You Grow, Rebuild, and Take Back Your Life; Getting to Good: A Guided Journal; and 5-Minute Stress Relief: 75 Exercises to Quiet Your Mind and Calm Your Body. She has served as an adjunct faculty member at various universities in Los Angeles.
Dr. Welsh received her doctorate degree from the University of Maryland, Baltimore County and completed advanced clinical training through a postdoctoral fellowship at Gateways Psychiatric Hospital in Los Angeles.
Financial: Elena Welsh maintains a private practice. She is an author and receives royalties. Dr. Welsh is a supervising psychologist at the Department of State Hospitals-Metropolitan. She is a faculty member at Antioch University. Dr. Welsh receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Elena Welsh has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Stop Panic In Its Tracks -Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies for Managing and Eliminating Panic Attacks – Elena Welsh course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Stop Panic In Its Tracks -Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies for Managing and Eliminating Panic Attacks – Elena Welsh courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Stop Panic In Its Tracks -Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies for Managing and Eliminating Panic Attacks – Elena Welsh courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Stop Panic In Its Tracks -Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies for Managing and Eliminating Panic Attacks – Elena Welsh course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Stop Panic In Its Tracks -Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies for Managing and Eliminating Panic Attacks – Elena Welsh course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Stop Panic In Its Tracks -Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies for Managing and Eliminating Panic Attacks – Elena Welsh course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Stop Panic In Its Tracks -Evidence-Based Treatment Strategies for Managing and Eliminating Panic Attacks – Elena Welsh course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.