Acquire the Stroke Recovery Strategies-Functional Cognition through Neuroplasticity – Anysia Ensslen-Boggs Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Stroke Recovery Strategies-Functional Cognition through Neuroplasticity by Anysia Ensslen-Boggs,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Anysia Ensslen-Boggs
- 5 Hours 42 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 01, 2018
Stroke causes a profound impact on both patients and family members and dramatically changes all aspects of life. Cognitive deficits as a result of stroke may have a permanent impact on all activities carried out during a patient’s daily life, and lead to accelerated physical decline as well as increased falls risks. These include difficulties with attention, orientation, memory, thought organization, reasoning, and functional problem solving. Often the patient has limited or no awareness of these issues and the complications associated with them. Therefore, it is imperative for the rehab professional to be able to recognize these deficits, and to understand how they affect a patient’s overall function, completion of ADL’s, and discharge plans.
This recording will provide you with the latest evidence-based knowledge related to cognitive deficits and their impact on stroke recovery. You will learn how to apply principles of experience-dependent neuroplasticity to select and implement functional treatment objectives that help your patients to maintain and improve their current levels of function. This recording will increase your ability to apply patient-focused interventions that facilitate more independent completion of language-based ADL’s. You will learn about proper documentation of patient goals and outcomes to optimize reimbursement for skilled services provided.
|Manual – Stroke Recovery Strategies (10.58 MB)||156 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Review of Cognitive Deficits
- Stroke as Etiology
- Orientation & awareness
- High-level cognitive deficits associated with right CVA
Impact of Cognitive Deficits on Swallowing
- Diet changes and recommendations
- Swallowing strategies
Assessment of Cognitive Deficits Following Stroke
- Other standardized assessments and screening tools
- Setting functional treatment objectives
- What is neuroplasticity?
- 10 Principles of Experience-Dependent Neuroplasticity?
- Neuroplasticity and Evidence-Based Practice
- Application to Level of Assistance and Cueing Hierarchy
- Treatment techniques for stroke, cognition, and falls prevention
- Feeding and swallowing strategies
- Cueing hierarchy and level of assistance
- Facilitating neuroplasticity to achieve functional treatment objectives
- Improving completion of ADL’s by improving cognition
- Executive Functioning and application to patient safety
- Demonstrations of cognitive interventions
Effectively Communicating with Other Disciplines
- Targeting cognitive goals in PT and OT
- Interdisciplinary treatment plans/co-treating
- Family/caregiver/staff education
- Discharge plans: Is this patient safe at home?
Documentation Tips & Tricks
- Patient outcomes
- Justifying medical necessity
- ICD-10 and Medicare Guidelines
- Review of case studies in small inter-disciplinary groups
- Application of knowledge
ANYSIA ENSSLEN-BOGGS, ED.D, MS, CCC-SLP, is a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist with almost 10 years of experience in a variety of clinical settings, including acute care, outpatient, inpatient rehab, and home care. In three of these settings she has had the opportunity to serve as a graduate student supervisor, and a clinical fellowship year supervisor. In addition, she has significant experience working with adults with strokes in an outpatient work and community re-entry program. She is currently employed at a skilled nursing facility in central Pennsylvania. Dr. Ensslen has also been an instructor for Project IMPRESS (school-based SLP graduate program) at Bloomsburg University. She earned her doctorate in educational leadership from the University of Kentucky in Lexington. Her dissertation research focused on the clinical training and supervision of speech-language pathology graduate students. In her current work setting, Dr. Ensslen’s caseload consists primarily of geriatric patients with cognitive-linguistic, and swallowing deficits.
Buy the Stroke Recovery Strategies-Functional Cognition through Neuroplasticity – Anysia Ensslen-Boggs course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Stroke Recovery Strategies-Functional Cognition through Neuroplasticity – Anysia Ensslen-Boggs courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Stroke Recovery Strategies-Functional Cognition through Neuroplasticity – Anysia Ensslen-Boggs courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Stroke Recovery Strategies-Functional Cognition through Neuroplasticity – Anysia Ensslen-Boggs course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Stroke Recovery Strategies-Functional Cognition through Neuroplasticity – Anysia Ensslen-Boggs course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Stroke Recovery Strategies-Functional Cognition through Neuroplasticity – Anysia Ensslen-Boggs course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Stroke Recovery Strategies-Functional Cognition through Neuroplasticity – Anysia Ensslen-Boggs course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.