Acquire the Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention – Cari Ebert Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention by Cari Ebert,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cari Ebert
- 6 Hours 7 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 19, 2018
Providing Effective Early Intervention Services
Being able to effectively communicate is how young children interact, socialize, and learn. There is cause for concern when a young child has strong cognitive and receptive language skills, but is essentially non-verbal. It is important for therapists to be able to differentially diagnose an expressive language delay from suspected Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS). Therapy for a toddler with suspected CAS should have a set of unique parameters that will facilitate the development of motor planning skills. Because children with suspected CAS often progress slowly and demonstrate highly inconsistent verbal productions, it can be difficult to measure progress and documentation can be a challenge. Caregiver involvement is a critical component of early intervention services and each family needs to be provided with functional strategies that can be embedded into their daily routines to help their child become an effective verbal communicator.
This recording is packed full of clinically relevant ideas and activities to fine-tune therapy sessions for young children with suspected CAS. After watching this course you will look at your caseload in a whole new light and be able to pinpoint which children are in need of more specialized programming. Therapists will gain hands-on knowledge of ways to modify existing therapy materials designed for older kids with CAS to make them fun and functional for use with toddlers. From assessment, to therapy materials, to documentation standards, participants will discover ways to create the best therapy model for toddlers on their caseload with suspected Childhood Apraxia of Speech.
|Manual – Suspected Apraxia (1.98 MB)||82 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Defining apraxia
- types of apraxia
- clinical definitions
- explanation for families
- Birth to 3 programs and eligibility issues
- Early brain development
ASSESSMENT OF CAS
- Formal vs. informal assessment
- Characteristics of toddlers with suspected CAS
- Characteristics of 3-5 year olds with CAS
- Academic issues and CAS
- Co-existing conditions
- Informal assessment hierarchy
- Should we diagnose CAS in toddlers?
- Misdiagnosing CAS
- Prevalence of CAS
- Making a differential diagnosis
- Frequency and duration of services in early intervention
- Purpose of EI
- Family participation
- Fun and effective therapy without drill work
- Goals and activities for the pre-verbal child
- Articulation vs. motor planning therapy
- Strategies for families and caregivers
- To sign or not to sign
- Picture communication
- Writing IFSP outcomes
- Functional vs. isolated skills
- Documenting functional gains
CARI EBERT, MS, CCC-SLP, is a pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist in private practice in the Kansas City, Missouri area. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Iowa and Master of Science degree from Southern Illinois University at Carbondale. For 20 years, Ms. Ebert has served as a therapist, consultant, and a nationally recognized speaker.
She works with young children, ages birth to five, and their families and believes that early intervention is the key to future success. She has dedicated her career to helping young children achieve their maximum potential with speech, language, and social development. Ms. Ebert’s son has autism spectrum disorder and apraxia, allowing her to engage this topic, both as a clinician and a parent of a child with special needs. She embraces the coaching model of service delivery and empowers parents to help their child develop. Ms. Ebert presents evidence-based, clinically-relevant information regarding early child development. Whether you are a pediatric therapist or an early childhood educator, you will benefit from the fun, effective therapy solutions found in her seminars.
Financial: Cari Ebert is the owner of Summit Speech Therapy, LLC. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Cari Ebert is a parent of a child with special needs.
Buy the Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention – Cari Ebert course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention – Cari Ebert courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention – Cari Ebert courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention – Cari Ebert course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention – Cari Ebert course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention – Cari Ebert course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Suspected Apraxia and Early Intervention – Cari Ebert course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.