Acquire the Technology Overuse -A Step-by-Step Guide to Assessment and Treatment for Children, Adolescents and Families – Melissa Westendorf Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Technology Overuse -A Step-by-Step Guide to Assessment and Treatment for Children, Adolescents and Families by Melissa Westendorf,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Melissa Westendorf
- 2 Hours 38 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 08, 2020
We are in uncharted waters when it comes to children’s technology usage and what it means for the psychological issues that will arise from it. With each passing year, mental health professionals are being forced to find answers for the negative aspects associated with this ever-increasing integration of technology and kids’ lives.
It is imperative that we share the best information we have available to us to help this vulnerable population. We can’t stop the advancement of technology, but we must collectively find ways to minimize the negative impacts that can come with it.
Join Dr. Melissa Westendorf in this recording as she navigates through:
- The impact that technology has on a child’s developing brain
- How to assess technology overuse and how much of an issue it is for your client
- The 4 main areas that are impacted by technology in children
- Special considerations for children who have ADHD, Autism, or Anxiety
- Effective clinical strategies for working with children who are having issues with technology, as well as their parents.
Dr. Westendorf is a psychologist, attorney, and co-founder of the Technology Wellness Center. In her practice, she has assessed multiple young adults faced with legal consequences for behavior that was driven, in part, by technology overuse, which began in adolescence. The legal cases prompted her to co-found the Technology Wellness Center to provide tools and counseling to parents and children struggling with technology overuse issues.
|Manual – Technology Overuse (2 MB)||53 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
How to Know if a Child’s Technology Use is a Problem
- Technology and a Child’s Brain
- Cognitive Processes Impacted by Heavy Technology Use
- Impulse Control, Attention, Focus, Organization
- Assessing Technology Overuse
- The Argument of Overuse versus Addiction
- What is the “Technology Use Continuum” (TUC) and How to Use It
The Four Areas Impacted – And Strategies to Deal with Them
- Loss of Interest in hobbies
- School Performance
- Withdrawal from Family Interactions
- Lack of Focus
- Lack of Exercise
- Lack of Time Spent Outside/Vitamin D
- Sleep Problems
- Lack of Emotional Development
- Impact on Interactions with Peers
- Understanding Social Cues
- Digital Safety
- Social Media
- Suicidal Ideation
- Violent Behavior
- Online Predators
Clinical Solutions and Strategies
- Questions to Ask in Session
- What is the Root Cause for the Initial Appointment?
- Is Technology THE Problem or Only Part of the Problem
- What are the Parent’s Goals for Working with a Clinician?
- Ongoing Therapy or Treatment Plans
- Providing Parenting Guidance and Solutions
Legal Issues to Consider
Technology Wellness Center
Melissa Westendorf, Ph.D., J.D., is a clinical and forensic psychologist and founder of the Technology Wellness Center. As a clinician, she has provided therapy to adults and adolescents in the community and within the correctional setting. Dr. Westendorf’s forensic practice is dedicated to assessing adults and youth in either the criminal justice system or in civil matters. As a technology wellness expert, she is dedicated to assisting parents, children, adolescents, and adults on understanding the complexities of technology use and the impact on our brains, emotions, and interpersonal relationships. Dr. Westendorf’s legal training coupled with her clinical background enables her to work with individuals who are experiencing the legal ramifications of technology use.
As a proactive psychologist and educator, Dr. Westendorf is a keynote speaker at academic institutions, parent organizations, businesses, and community groups, offering preventative tools and resources that educate others on how to manage technology use in a healthy manner. She is the co-author of Unplug! Raising Kids in a Technology Addicted World. She has served on the Committee for Legal Issues for the American Psychological Association and on the Psychology Examining Board for the state of Wisconsin. Dr. Westendorf has been appointed as an expert in high profile legal cases, featuring the psychological ramifications of technology use. Her expertise has been relied upon in a wide variety of articles, podcasts, radio segments, and television programming. She has been featured on NPR (National Public Radio), Wisconsin Public Radio, and ABC’s 20/20. She is a monthly contributor to The Morning Blend.
Financial: Melissa Westendorf is a founder of the Technology Wellness Center. She is in private practice. Dr. Westendorf receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Melissa Westendorf is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Technology Overuse -A Step-by-Step Guide to Assessment and Treatment for Children, Adolescents and Families – Melissa Westendorf course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Technology Overuse -A Step-by-Step Guide to Assessment and Treatment for Children, Adolescents and Families – Melissa Westendorf courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Technology Overuse -A Step-by-Step Guide to Assessment and Treatment for Children, Adolescents and Families – Melissa Westendorf courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Technology Overuse -A Step-by-Step Guide to Assessment and Treatment for Children, Adolescents and Families – Melissa Westendorf course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Technology Overuse -A Step-by-Step Guide to Assessment and Treatment for Children, Adolescents and Families – Melissa Westendorf course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Technology Overuse -A Step-by-Step Guide to Assessment and Treatment for Children, Adolescents and Families – Melissa Westendorf course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Technology Overuse -A Step-by-Step Guide to Assessment and Treatment for Children, Adolescents and Families – Melissa Westendorf course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.