Acquire the Tele Critical Care (TCC) in our Challenging Healthcare Times -Optimize Resources and Patient Outcomes – Dr. Paul Langlois Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Tele Critical Care (TCC) in our Challenging Healthcare Times -Optimize Resources and Patient Outcomes by Dr. Paul Langlois,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Dr. Paul Langlois
- 1 Hour 2 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 16, 2020
As the surge of COVID-19 patients is taking place, ICU beds are in short supply. ICU teams are pushed to the limit. Not to mention that protective equipment and ventilators that are just not available to meet current patient demands. Hospitals are facing incredible challenges, that require creative solutions for the life-threatening needs of coronavirus patients, as well as the other ICU/CCU patients who still require complex lifesaving care as well. Tele Critical Care is an essential option that is helping to match the current critical needs of patients with the intense demands on healthcare staff.
Dr. Paul Langlois, APN, PhD, CCRN, CCNS, CNRN, is a critical care clinical specialist who has extensive experience using telemedicine in the CCU and Trauma ICUs of Cook County Hospital in Chicago. He understands the stress that many ICU/CCU care providers are experiencing and wants to share the patient care insights he has accrued through this model of care delivery. Dr. Langlois will highlight best practices regarding staffing structures, coordination of care within a larger healthcare system, triaging patient care, virtual strategies to reduce mortality, the financial/legislature/licensure barriers….and more!
Dr. Langlois understands your days and nights are as busy as his. It might feel impossible to find spare time right now. However, in just 90 minutes….you will take away essential considerations to initiate or enhance your own hospital’s Tele Critical Care program. During this recording, Dr. Langlois will deliver actual solutions to the ICU/CCU challenges you are experiencing today.
|Manual – Tele Critical Care (TCC) in our Challenging Healthcare Times: (1.6 MB)||37 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Emerging Trends in Tele-Critical Care (TCC)
- Centralized hub and spoke structure
- Decentralized program structure
- Hybrid program structure
- Personnel (employed or contracted)
Tele-Critical Care Organizations
- Multiple ICUs within a single healthcare system
- Triage system to get patient to appropriate level of care
- Serve as resource to other healthcare system
Tele-Critical Care Outcomes
- Sepsis management (treat faster than conventional healthcare)
- Reduction in mortality (reduced mortality versus conventional)
- Staff support (higher staff satisfaction)
Address the Barriers to TCC
- Financial (return on investment)
- Shift in responsibility and negligence (who is ultimately responsible for the patient)
Licensure and Credentialing
- CMS: Provider licensure in the state they practice
- VA practitioners can practice in any state
- Is there interstate cooperation
- 21 states have physician cooperation
- 29 states have nurse cooperation
- 0 for pharmacists
- Credentialing requirements
- TCC requires specific telemedicine training – not just medicine or nursing care
- Growing legislation at federal and state level
- Video transmission of sensitive data
- Data sent to a non-secure smart phone
- Legal barriers
- More partnership
- Determine best practices
Dr. Paul Langlois, APN, Ph.D., CCRN, CCNS, CNRN, is a critical care clinical specialist in the Surgical, Medical, Neurologic, Burn, CCU and Trauma ICUs of Cook County Hospital, Chicago. Drawing on over 30 years of experience assessing and managing patients with life-threatening diseases, Dr. Langlois provides advanced-level training to nurses, physician assistants, nurse practitioners and physicians. Dr. Langlois received his Doctor of Nursing degree from Rush University in Chicago, Illinois.
Dr. Langlois is committed to providing the highest quality of care to patients through advanced education. His presentations are evidence-based, timely and provide participants with case studies to facilitate critical thinking. As a bedside clinical nurse specialist, he has developed several institution-wide protocols for the multidisciplinary assessment and management of the cardiac, neurologic, septic, and multi-system organ failure patient.
His presentations are enthusiastically delivered and offer practical tips that help make the most challenging concepts easy to understand. Linking knowledge to clinical practice is the goal of every educational program.
Financial: Paul Langlois has an employment relationship with Cook County Hospital. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Paul Langlois has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Tele Critical Care (TCC) in our Challenging Healthcare Times -Optimize Resources and Patient Outcomes – Dr. Paul Langlois course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Tele Critical Care (TCC) in our Challenging Healthcare Times -Optimize Resources and Patient Outcomes – Dr. Paul Langlois courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Tele Critical Care (TCC) in our Challenging Healthcare Times -Optimize Resources and Patient Outcomes – Dr. Paul Langlois courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Tele Critical Care (TCC) in our Challenging Healthcare Times -Optimize Resources and Patient Outcomes – Dr. Paul Langlois course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Tele Critical Care (TCC) in our Challenging Healthcare Times -Optimize Resources and Patient Outcomes – Dr. Paul Langlois course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Tele Critical Care (TCC) in our Challenging Healthcare Times -Optimize Resources and Patient Outcomes – Dr. Paul Langlois course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Tele Critical Care (TCC) in our Challenging Healthcare Times -Optimize Resources and Patient Outcomes – Dr. Paul Langlois course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.