Acquire the Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals -Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond – Jeffrey Ashby Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals -Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond by Jeffrey Ashby,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jeffrey Ashby
- 2 Hours 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 13, 2020
This program is designed to meet the needs of mental health professionals who have been thrust into the world of telehealth services.
Watch this recording to learn:
- The basics of telehealth components
- The basic telehealth requirements
- Top ten tips to provide these services in an ethical and competent manner
This recording will teach you how to jump-start in the practice of telehealth and will provide you with the most important tips to provide these services in the short-term, as well as prepare you to continue with ethical and competent telehealth once this crisis abates.
Bonus: Includes 1 CE hour of ethics…purchase today!
|Manual – Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals (1.2 MB)||40 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Understanding the Legal and Ethical Landscape for Telehealth
- The current Good Faith assumption in conducting Telemental Health
- Ethical codes applied to Telemental Health
- HIPAA rules and the COVID-19 Enforcement Discretion
- Practicing across state lines
Practical Consideration in Conducting Telehealth
- Deciding on the best telehealth Platform
- The top benefits and risks of telehealth
- Documentation, paperwork, and record keeping
- Emergency and crisis plans in telehealth
Top Tips for Telehealth for Mental Health Professionals
- 10 specific tips for conducting competent and ethical telehealth
- Unique informed consent procedures
- Competence and staying in your lane
- Handling technical issues
- Managing client expectations and facilitating client progress
Jeff Ashby, PhD, ABPP, RPT-S, is a professor in the department of counseling and psychological services at Georgia State University. He is the director of Georgia State’s Counseling Psychology doctoral program, a licensed psychologist, and a Diplomate of the American Board of Professional Psychology. Dr. Ashby has taught ethics at the graduate level for over 20 years and has served as the chair of the Ethics Committee of the International Association of Play Therapy and as an ethics content expert with the State of Georgia Psychology board. He has made over 100 presentations at professional conferences and authored/co-authored more than 80 articles in refereed journals, numerous book chapters, and two books.
Dr. Ashby received a BA in psychology and english literature from the University of Kansas, an MEd in counseling and school psychology from Wichita State University, and a PhD in counseling psychology from Penn State.
Financial: Jeffrey Ashby is a professor at Georgia State University. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jeffrey Ashby is a fellow of the American Academy of Counseling Psychology. He is a member of the American Psychological Association; and the International Association of Play Therapy.
Buy the Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals -Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond – Jeffrey Ashby course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals -Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond – Jeffrey Ashby courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals -Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond – Jeffrey Ashby courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals -Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond – Jeffrey Ashby course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals -Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond – Jeffrey Ashby course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals -Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond – Jeffrey Ashby course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Telehealth 101 for Mental Health Professionals -Best Practices for the Basics and Beyond – Jeffrey Ashby course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.