Acquire the Telehealth -Crisis Management with High Risk Clients – Paul Brasler Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Telehealth -Crisis Management with High Risk Clients by Paul Brasler,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Paul Brasler
- 2 Hours 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 15, 2020
Tele-Behavioral health has quickly shifted from something that some of us use some of the time, to one of the primary ways we will practice for the foreseeable future. And while virtual care is a viable, effective treatment method, there are inherent risks every clinician must know how to address, including how to:
- Conduct a mental status exam remotely
- Assess for suicidal ideation and behavior
- Respond effectively to risk of suicide and/or violence from a distance
- Intervene when you suspect your client is under the influence
- And more!
Please join me in this recording – you will gain insight and build skills for utilizing tele-behavioral health to address these important issues. Purchase today!
|Manual – Telehealth (2.5 MB)||58 Pages||Available after Purchase|
- Tele-Behavioral Health: Rules of the Road
- Must-know information for transitioning to telehealth
- The importance of gaining consent
- Client Assessment: Ask the Right Questions
- Conducting a mental status exam remotely
- Assessing for lethality
- The Suicidal Client: Recognize Suicide Risk & Effectively Intervene
- Understand risk factors
- Know when to hospitalize
- The Violent Client: Confidently Manage Dangerous Situations
- Review risk factors
- Duty to Protect
- Other areas of concern
- How to respond to substance abuse from a distance
Paul Brasler, MA, LCSW, has worked in the social work field for the past 22 years. He is the head of behavioral health for Daily Planet Health Services, a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides comprehensive and integrated healthcare and mental health services (including medication-assisted opioid treatment). Paul is also president of Providence Consulting & Education L.L.C., through which he provides clinical supervision and professional education services.
Paul has extensive experience in working with people with substance use disorders. After finishing school, Paul went to work at an adolescent residential treatment program, where he developed a treatment track for adolescents with substance use disorders. In 2003, he became a senior clinician in the Chesterfield County Juvenile Drug Court and provided individual, family, adolescent group and multifamily group therapies. After working at the drug court for seven years, Paul moved on to conduct psychiatric and substance misuse evaluations in emergency departments in the Greater Richmond, Virginia area. Paul has also served as adjunct faculty in the school of social work at Virginia Commonwealth University, where he developed a graduate course in substance abuse treatment.
Paul has been a PESI presenter since 2016, and he has presented classes on mental health emergencies and high-risk clients across the country. He recently released his first book, High-Risk Clients: Evidence-Based Assessment & Clinical Tools to Recognize and Effectively Respond to Mental Health Crises (PESI Publishing 2019).
Financial: Paul Brasler is in private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Paul Brasler has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Telehealth -Crisis Management with High Risk Clients – Paul Brasler course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Telehealth -Crisis Management with High Risk Clients – Paul Brasler courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Telehealth -Crisis Management with High Risk Clients – Paul Brasler courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Telehealth -Crisis Management with High Risk Clients – Paul Brasler course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Telehealth -Crisis Management with High Risk Clients – Paul Brasler course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Telehealth -Crisis Management with High Risk Clients – Paul Brasler course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Telehealth -Crisis Management with High Risk Clients – Paul Brasler course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.