Acquire the Telehealth during the Coronavirus Crisis -Your Guide to Start Providing Telehealth Services Today – Joni Gilbertson Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Telehealth during the Coronavirus Crisis -Your Guide to Start Providing Telehealth Services Today by Joni Gilbertson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Joni Gilbertson
- 2 Hours 37 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 17, 2020
The coronavirus pandemic has exploded demand for Telehealth services.
The fear, anxiety, and depression gripping clients has them needing you now more than ever.
And recent legislative expansions to Medicare ensure the demand for clinicians offering telehealth services will only continue to grow.
If you’re not currently providing telehealth services — you need to be…
And this 3-hour recording will have you completely prepared to hold distance therapy sessions the very next day!
Joni Gilbertson, Board Certified Telemental Health Provider, has worked with clients via distance therapy for over a decade. Join Joni and in just 3 hours she’ll show you how you can quickly, easily and affordably provide distance therapy services!
- Choose and easily set up a telehealth technology platform
- Properly handle intake, HIPAA and jurisdictional issues
- Grow your practice in troubling economic times
You can’t miss this — these 3 hours could be the key to your next 6 months!
|Manual – Telehealth During the Coronavirus Crisis (3.2 MB)||94 Pages||Available after Purchase|
How to Get Started:
- Assessment, Informed Consent, and Intake Procedures
HIPAA Privacy and Security Standards:
- Telehealth Practices for Compliance, Documentation, and Privacy
Telehealth and Technology:
- Choosing and Using a Ready-to-Go Platform
Best Practices for Professionalism:
- Camera Placement, Handling Technical Issues and More
Billing, Reimbursement, and Marketing Essentials
Joni Gilbertson, MA, NCC, LCPC, LMHC, BC-TMH, CTMH, is a licensed clinical professional counselor, Board-Certified Telemental Health Provider and the owner/ founder of COPE Counseling Services, LLC where she uses telemental health to assist individuals, couples and families with everyday coping in areas such as relationships, depression, suicide, and anger management. She is licensed as a mental health professional both in Illinois and Florida while presently residing in Florida.
Joni completed over twenty trainings in telehealth and edited sixteen plus online courses for telemental health. She is a certified trainer in clinical telemental health, mental health first aid, and motivational interviewing. She is also certified in domestic violence facilitation and selective other methods that enhance client awareness. She regularly uses distance counseling to work with diverse populations by using video sessions and other technologies. She started one of the first telehealth programs for court-ordered clients and has over ten years of experience with using video sessions for programs such as domestic violence and anger management.
Joni also has experience supervising a mental health staff within a hospital setting and supervising interns within her clinical practice. For many years she trained mental health agencies, children and family services, first responders, employees at jails, prisons, and detention centers on mental health topics and legal and ethical matters of relative concern to each population. As a former Chief of Probation and Probation Officer, she was responsible for designing and training staff members on mental health issues such as suicide awareness, personality disorders, substance use disorders and treatment strategies.
Joni is a recently retired college instructor who worked within the Sociology Department where she designed and instructed seventeen mental health and legal issues classes. She was recently nominated and presented with an award for “Teachers Who Make a Difference” due to her engaging and dynamic style of teaching. She makes learning an enjoyable experience with her passion for the topic of using technology for mental health.
Financial: Joni Gilbertson is owner of COPE Counseling Services. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Joni Gilbertson has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Telehealth during the Coronavirus Crisis -Your Guide to Start Providing Telehealth Services Today – Joni Gilbertson course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Telehealth during the Coronavirus Crisis -Your Guide to Start Providing Telehealth Services Today – Joni Gilbertson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Telehealth during the Coronavirus Crisis -Your Guide to Start Providing Telehealth Services Today – Joni Gilbertson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Telehealth during the Coronavirus Crisis -Your Guide to Start Providing Telehealth Services Today – Joni Gilbertson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Telehealth during the Coronavirus Crisis -Your Guide to Start Providing Telehealth Services Today – Joni Gilbertson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Telehealth during the Coronavirus Crisis -Your Guide to Start Providing Telehealth Services Today – Joni Gilbertson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Telehealth during the Coronavirus Crisis -Your Guide to Start Providing Telehealth Services Today – Joni Gilbertson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.