Acquire the Telehealth for Children and Families -Strategies to Balance Digital Learning and Sensory Smart Movement – Aubrey Schmalle Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Telehealth for Children and Families -Strategies to Balance Digital Learning and Sensory Smart Movement by Aubrey Schmalle,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Aubrey Schmalle
- 2 Hours 3 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 04, 2020
Telehealth challenges therapists to adapt their intervention approaches and seek out new ways to promote skill development while collaborating with parents in their home environment.
This program provides a unique solution to meeting the needs of a digital generation of learners. Learn how to balance technology with sensory smart movement to optimize treatment outcomes using a 3 Phase Approach:
- Self-Regulation for focus
- Activate the senses for learning
- Regroup from screen-based learning demands
|Manual – Telehealth for Children and Families (72.6 MB)||23 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Prepare and Be Present
- Shifting from direct service to facilitated therapy and coaching
- Internalizing the challenges and opportunities when collaborating with parents
Strategic Planning for Improved Treatment Outcomes and Carryover
- A 3-phase approach using Body Activated LearningTM
- Balancing technology with sensory smart movement
Collaboration Techniques for Empowering Parents
- Promoting a therapeutic alliance through preparation
- Guiding parents to stay present and connected
- Effective parent communication to enhance therapeutic value
Following Informed Billing practices and Payer expectations for pediatric telehealth
- Identify payor differences in coding and their impact on treatment planning
- Considerations and opportunities for school-based telehealth
Aubrey Schmalle, OTR/L, SIPT, Certified Tomatis Consultant is an occupational therapist, providing advanced clinical evaluation and intervention in the area of sensory integration andlearning. She graduated from Boston University in 2003 with a Bachelors in occupational therapy and continued to advance her clinical knowledge through self-study, mentorship, certification in sensory integration theory and practice, and certification in the Tomatis Method and Tomatis-based auditory interventions. In 2011, she opened a private occupational therapy clinic, providing comprehensive evaluation and treatment of sensory processing disorders and related disabilities such as autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dysgraphia, and executive function deficits. She possesses advanced knowledge in visual-vestibular integration treatment techniques, treatment of postural-ocular and functional visual skill deficits, and intervention to address sensorymotor-perceptual factors contributing to dyslexia and dysgraphia. She provides independent educational occupational therapy evaluations across Fairfield County, CT and consults with school teams to optimize school-based intervention strategies and treatment techniques.
In spring 2018, she presented a case study utilizing the Tomatis Method and sensory integrative occupational therapy at the Tomatis International Convention in Warsaw, Poland. In 2015, she authored The Body Activated Learning Handbook and continues to develop programming, educational supports, and trainings for educators and related service professionals based on the Body Activated Learning™ approach.
She presents to educators, therapists, and nurses on the impact of sensory processing on learning and development and helps them optimize classroom and treatment strategies to support a neurologically diverse generation using Body Activated LearningTM. Most recently, she presented at the Developmental Disabilities Nursing Association of CT on using Body Activated Learning to enhance programming and facilitate independence when working with adults with Autism and developmental disabilities.
Financial: Aubrey Schmalle is the owner of Sensational Achievements, LLC. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Aubrey Schmalle is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association; and the Connecticut Occupational Therapy Association.
Buy the Telehealth for Children and Families -Strategies to Balance Digital Learning and Sensory Smart Movement – Aubrey Schmalle course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Telehealth for Children and Families -Strategies to Balance Digital Learning and Sensory Smart Movement – Aubrey Schmalle courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Telehealth for Children and Families -Strategies to Balance Digital Learning and Sensory Smart Movement – Aubrey Schmalle courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Telehealth for Children and Families -Strategies to Balance Digital Learning and Sensory Smart Movement – Aubrey Schmalle course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Telehealth for Children and Families -Strategies to Balance Digital Learning and Sensory Smart Movement – Aubrey Schmalle course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Telehealth for Children and Families -Strategies to Balance Digital Learning and Sensory Smart Movement – Aubrey Schmalle course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Telehealth for Children and Families -Strategies to Balance Digital Learning and Sensory Smart Movement – Aubrey Schmalle course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.