Acquire the Telehealth -Legal & Ethical Implications for Mental Health Professionals – Melissa Westendorf Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Telehealth -Legal & Ethical Implications for Mental Health Professionals by Melissa Westendorf,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Melissa Westendorf
- 2 Hours 42 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 20, 2020
Providing telehealth services is a must for today’s clinician, allowing you to effectively expand your practice and reach clients even when they can’t come to your office.
But complicated ethical, legal and compliance issues can make utilizing telehealth seem risky.
How can you add this valuable tool to your practice without worrying you’ll make a mistake that could cost you your license and your livelihood?
This recording is your first step to becoming a confident and capable telehealth provider!
In just 3 hours you’ll learn how you can:
- Protect yourself from telehealth mistakes that could cost you your license
- Stay in compliance with interjurisdictional state laws when practicing across state lines
- Avoid violating HIPAA and HITECH requirements and protect clients’ privacy
Feel the confidence of knowing you can legally and ethically get started providing telehealth services!
|Manual – Telehealth: Legal & Ethical Implications for Mental Health Professionals (3.70 MB)||60 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-Study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Research about Telehealth Services
- Here to stay
- It works
Application of Ethical Codes
- Psychologists, Social Work, Professional Counselors
- Building competence
- Technology appropriateness examples
- HIPAA and HITECH
- HIPAA and Small Providers
- Violations and why they occur
State Law applications
- State Interests for the Pros and Cons for permitting telehealth
- Cohesive incoherence
- Examples of statutory guidance
- Risk Management Guidelines
- Interjurisdictional practice
Efforts to Improve Telehealth Interjurisdictional Practice
- Checklist of questions to determine if you can practice across statelines
Case examples for using various forms of telehealth
Technology Wellness Center
Melissa Westendorf, Ph.D., J.D., is a clinical and forensic psychologist and founder of the Technology Wellness Center. As a clinician, she has provided therapy to adults and adolescents in the community and within the correctional setting. Dr. Westendorf’s forensic practice is dedicated to assessing adults and youth in either the criminal justice system or in civil matters. As a technology wellness expert, she is dedicated to assisting parents, children, adolescents, and adults on understanding the complexities of technology use and the impact on our brains, emotions, and interpersonal relationships. Dr. Westendorf’s legal training coupled with her clinical background enables her to work with individuals who are experiencing the legal ramifications of technology use.
As a proactive psychologist and educator, Dr. Westendorf is a keynote speaker at academic institutions, parent organizations, businesses, and community groups, offering preventative tools and resources that educate others on how to manage technology use in a healthy manner. She is the co-author of Unplug! Raising Kids in a Technology Addicted World. She has served on the Committee for Legal Issues for the American Psychological Association and on the Psychology Examining Board for the state of Wisconsin. Dr. Westendorf has been appointed as an expert in high profile legal cases, featuring the psychological ramifications of technology use. Her expertise has been relied upon in a wide variety of articles, podcasts, radio segments, and television programming. She has been featured on NPR (National Public Radio), Wisconsin Public Radio, and ABC’s 20/20. She is a monthly contributor to The Morning Blend.
Financial: Melissa Westendorf is a founder of the Technology Wellness Center. She is in private practice. Dr. Westendorf receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Melissa Westendorf is a member of the American Psychological Association.
Buy the Telehealth -Legal & Ethical Implications for Mental Health Professionals – Melissa Westendorf course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Telehealth -Legal & Ethical Implications for Mental Health Professionals – Melissa Westendorf courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Telehealth -Legal & Ethical Implications for Mental Health Professionals – Melissa Westendorf courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Telehealth -Legal & Ethical Implications for Mental Health Professionals – Melissa Westendorf course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Telehealth -Legal & Ethical Implications for Mental Health Professionals – Melissa Westendorf course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Telehealth -Legal & Ethical Implications for Mental Health Professionals – Melissa Westendorf course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Telehealth -Legal & Ethical Implications for Mental Health Professionals – Melissa Westendorf course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.