Acquire the Telehealth -Successful Treatment for Children with Moderate to Severe Communication Disorders – Jennifer Gray Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Telehealth -Successful Treatment for Children with Moderate to Severe Communication Disorders by Jennifer Gray,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Jennifer Gray
- 1 Hour 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 05, 2020
Teletherapy is here to stay. As requirements to stay home relax, we will still need the benefits of teletherapy for those with complex communication needs.
The flexibility of teletherapy has exposed unexpected advantages such as:
- Children are getting better faster
- Access to specialized services and populations is enhanced
- Shorter and more frequent sessions produce lasting outcomes
- And Many More!
Join me as I walk you through the incredible benefits of teletherapy and the joy of helping children and their families discover their voice in this world. We are once again reminded to expect ability and assume capability of those we treat.
Bilingual considerations, behavioral strategies, medical observations, and feeding resources will be discussed in contextual examples, and materials made available.
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA credit – Self-Study Only (64.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Teletherapy is Here to Stay
- Improved accessibility of services
- Functional communication is key to long-term success
- Collaboration and coaching take the lead
- Teletherapy is as good or better than traditional service delivery models
- Children are getting better faster with Teletherapy. Why?
- Children with more complex disorders and diagnoses benefit more from teletherapy than traditional service delivery models
Improved Accessibility of Services
- Factors leading to fewer cancellations and interruptions of services
- Access to specialized services and populations is enhanced
- Shorter and more frequent sessions per week for effective and lasting outcomes
Jennifer Gray M.S., CCC-SLP is a Speech-Language Pathologist and owns and operates Grays Peak Speech Services, LLC, a private practice, in northern Colorado. Jennifer and her team of SLPs deliver speech, language, and feeding interventions to those with communication and eating difficulties. They practice in Early Intervention settings, home and community settings, and via teletherapy/telepractice/telehealth. Jennifer has worked with those with Down syndrome and their families for the past 13 years to encourage, reinforce, and develop better ways to access spoken language, speech clarity, and oral functioning. She specializes in expanding communication abilities of those with limited expressive language by meeting each child and family in natural settings to enhance functional outcomes and promote independence. While most of her work has been with young children, she is also passionate about helping teens and adults use and maintain clear speech, develop social relationships, improve cognitive and memory skills as well as promote better self-awareness and self-care habits.
Financial: Jennifer Gray is owner of Gray Peak Speech Services, LLC. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Jennifer Gray is a member of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).
Buy the Telehealth -Successful Treatment for Children with Moderate to Severe Communication Disorders – Jennifer Gray course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Telehealth -Successful Treatment for Children with Moderate to Severe Communication Disorders – Jennifer Gray courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Telehealth -Successful Treatment for Children with Moderate to Severe Communication Disorders – Jennifer Gray courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Telehealth -Successful Treatment for Children with Moderate to Severe Communication Disorders – Jennifer Gray course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Telehealth -Successful Treatment for Children with Moderate to Severe Communication Disorders – Jennifer Gray course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Telehealth -Successful Treatment for Children with Moderate to Severe Communication Disorders – Jennifer Gray course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Telehealth -Successful Treatment for Children with Moderate to Severe Communication Disorders – Jennifer Gray course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.