Acquire the Telehealth -The New Normal in the Age of Coronavirus – Tracey Davis Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Telehealth -The New Normal in the Age of Coronavirus by Tracey Davis,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Tracey Davis
- 1 Hour 58 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 02, 2020
Although telehealth services have been in existence for many years, the COVID-19 pandemic has seen an unprecedented but necessary shift in the administration of distance learning and related services for students and private clinic clients in order to ensure their safety.
With information changing daily and schools and clinics scrambling to provide some sort of normalcy for the pediatric population, it is up to professionals like you to calm fears and move forward, navigating this new normal with professionalism and competency.
This 2-hour recording will cut to the heart of what is needed to effectively deliver telespeech, OT, PT, mental health/counseling, and teaching to students who need us now more than ever.
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
- What Does Telehealth Even Mean?
- A brief overview of definitions and terminology
- Licensure compact information
- Benefits and Challenges of Telehealth
- What makes telehealth a viable and effective service delivery option?
- Hurdles to navigate
- Confidentiality concerns
- Equitability in service offerings
- Managing Groups
- The Big Question – Will Insurance Pay?
- Recent changes to Medicaid and private insurance
- Insurance Parity
- Resources to consult
- Making the Switch
- What do you need to get started right now?
- Determining the best platform for your needs
- Conducting virtual evaluations
- Adapting to the Telehealth Model
- Locating trusted resources
- Adapting favorite activities
- Working with challenging population groups
These questions and more will be answered with plenty of time for discussion and problem solving throughout. Case study examples will be used to highlight telehealth’s effectiveness and promote ideas for immediate implementation.
Global Therapy Consultants
Tracey Davis, MOT, OTR/L, is a pediatric occupational therapist and the Director of Clinical Affairs for TalkPath Live, a telehealth company offering virtual OT, PT, Speech, and Mental Health/Counseling services to schools and private pay clients. She is the owner of Global Therapy Consultants and provides structured literacy tutoring and therapy services both in person and via telehealth using secure video conferencing software.
Tracey offers in person training, webinars, and consultations to teachers, therapists, psychologists, and families in the areas of dyslexia, learning differences, trauma-informed care, and telehealth services, and presents at professional conferences and guest lectures at universities. She is active in the American Occupational Therapy Association and the American Telemedicine Association Telerehabilitation Special Interest Group. In addition to significant experience in the areas of dyslexia and learning differences, trauma informed care, and telehealth, Tracey holds a Level I Mentorship certification from the STAR Institute, a sensory based organization. She often incorporates sensory processing treatment strategies into structured literacy tutoring sessions, using her knowledge of neurological systems to enhance the learning of children with dyslexia.
Tracey received her Bachelor’s degree in Psychology in 1998, followed by a Master’s of Occupational Therapy in 1999. She has been working in the field of pediatric occupational therapy since that time, in various settings and with all ages of children around the world. Tracey pursued training in Orton-Gillingham based tutoring several years ago after 2 of her 4 children were identified as having dyslexia.
Financial: Tracey Davis is the owner of Global Therapy Consultants. She has an employment relationship with Growing Healthy Children Therapy Services; and Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Ms. Davis receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Tracey Davis is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association.
Buy the Telehealth -The New Normal in the Age of Coronavirus – Tracey Davis course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Telehealth -The New Normal in the Age of Coronavirus – Tracey Davis courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Telehealth -The New Normal in the Age of Coronavirus – Tracey Davis courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Telehealth -The New Normal in the Age of Coronavirus – Tracey Davis course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Telehealth -The New Normal in the Age of Coronavirus – Tracey Davis course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Telehealth -The New Normal in the Age of Coronavirus – Tracey Davis course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Telehealth -The New Normal in the Age of Coronavirus – Tracey Davis course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.