Acquire the Telehealth Treatment of Addictive Behavior with Janina Fisher, PhD – Janina Fisher Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Telehealth Treatment of Addictive Behavior with Janina Fisher, PhD by Janina Fisher,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Janina Fisher
- 2 Hours
- Audio and Video
- Jun 01, 2020
Without support and blaming themselves for being ‘weak,’ it is not surprising that many individuals under stress rely on addictive behavior to manage their intense feelings and impulses.
Substance abuse, eating disorders, and impulsive acting out all have the effect of calming an irritable nervous system and creating distance from emotions and body sensations. Working effectively on addictions recovery is enhanced by an understanding of why it feels safer to use (or to act out sexually or to restrict, binge, and purge) than to experience one’s feelings and memories.
The challenge of helping addicted clients is magnified by the current COVID crisis and need to work virtually.
Just when stress is heightened for all human beings, access to 12-step programs and psychotherapy are now limited to telehealth contact. This recording will give you a conceptual “map” for understanding addiction as a survival strategy for regulating environmental stress and personal distress.
Using mindfulness-based and body-centered strategies drawn from Sensorimotor Psychotherapy, you can develop a toolkit for helping clients with addictive behavior virtually even in the midst of a pandemic.
|Manual – Telehealth Treatment of Addictive Behavior (2.1 MB)||24 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Autonomic Nervous System & Addictive Behavior
Working with the Abstinence/Relapse Cycle
Techniques to Implement to Regulate the Nervous System
- Mindfulness approaches
- Somatic approaches
Resources for Addictions Recovery
Janina Fisher, Ph.D., is a licensed clinical psychologist and former instructor at The Trauma Center, a research and treatment center founded by Bessel van der Kolk. Known as an expert on the treatment of trauma, Dr. Fisher has also been treating individuals, couples and families since 1980.
She is past president of the New England Society for the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation, an EMDR International Association Credit Provider, Assistant Educational Director of the Sensorimotor Psychotherapy Institute, and a former Instructor, Harvard Medical School. Dr. Fisher lectures and teaches nationally and internationally on topics related to the integration of the neurobiological research and newer trauma treatment paradigms into traditional therapeutic modalities.
She is co-author with Pat Ogden of Sensorimotor Psychotherapy: Interventions for Attachment and Trauma (2015) and author of Healing the Fragmented Selves of Trauma Survivors: Overcoming Internal Self-Alienation (2017) and the forthcoming book, Working with the Neurobiological Legacy of Trauma (in press).
Financial: Janina Fisher is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Janina Fisher has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Telehealth Treatment of Addictive Behavior with Janina Fisher, PhD – Janina Fisher course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Telehealth Treatment of Addictive Behavior with Janina Fisher, PhD – Janina Fisher courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Telehealth Treatment of Addictive Behavior with Janina Fisher, PhD – Janina Fisher courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Telehealth Treatment of Addictive Behavior with Janina Fisher, PhD – Janina Fisher course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Telehealth Treatment of Addictive Behavior with Janina Fisher, PhD – Janina Fisher course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Telehealth Treatment of Addictive Behavior with Janina Fisher, PhD – Janina Fisher course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Telehealth Treatment of Addictive Behavior with Janina Fisher, PhD – Janina Fisher course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.