Acquire the Temperament-Based Interventions -treating ODD, ADHD & Anxiety in Children and Adolescents – Patricia McGuire Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Temperament-Based Interventions -treating ODD, ADHD & Anxiety in Children and Adolescents by Patricia McGuire,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Patricia McGuire
- 6 Hours 17 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 26, 2016
Watch this seminar and learn proven temperament-based strategies for working with children diagnosed with ODD, ADHD and Anxiety who exhibit challenging behaviors, such as meltdowns, anxiety, opposition, hyperactivity, disruption, rigidity and manipulation—just to name a few.
Discover which temperament traits put a child at risk for a diagnosis of ODD, are found with ADHD, and are linked to an increased risk of anxiety disorders. Walk away with interventions that target the areas of executive functioning, cognitive processing, social-emotional and behavioral control, including:
- Language strategies to regulate emotional behavior
- Behavioral strategies to prevent meltdowns and anger
- Self-monitoring strategies to address oppositional behavior
- Sensory strategies to promote cognitive processing
- Problem-solving strategies to reduce anxiety
Early intervention of challenging behaviors can decrease the risk of going from a trait to a disorder.
|Webcast Manual (7.21 MB)||63 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Traits Linked to ODD, ADHD and Anxiety
- Neurobiological links of temperament
- Temperamental patterns
- Environmental influences on behavior
- The 9 trait temperament profile
- Behavioral assessment tools
- Red flags that can be found in temperament
TEMPERAMENT-BASED INTERVENTIONS FOR ODD, ADHD AND ANXIETY:
Executive Functioning (EF) Strategies
- Promote EF with the temperament/ disorder link in mind
- Decision making: The 7 steps that need to be mastered
- Linking EF strategies to improve organization and academics skills
- Engage behavioral inhibition and self-monitoring
Cognitive Processing Strategies
- How the senses create cognitive processing
- Breakdown tasks and activities to increase processing
- Flexible thinking and self-monitoring skills for staying on task
- Teach problem-solving as a tool of ` ` processing
- Problem-solving skills for emotional self-regulation
- Teach internal bully control
- Language strategies to regulate emotional behavior
- Use choices to engage and persuade
Behavioral Control Strategies
- Teach skills to prevent meltdowns and control anger
- When fight or flight responses are in overdrive
- 3 steps to help the child experiencing sensory overload
- Affirmation and empathy through cognitive skills and modeling
- Debrief after an explosion
Patricia McGuire, M.D., is not your typical pediatrician! She has spent over 30 years in the trenches working with children experiencing developmental, learning, and behavioral challenges. As a community-based developmental and behavioral pediatrician, she has spent her career learning and collaborating with mental health professionals and has worked closely with families, childcare providers, schools and agencies to understand and improve the outcomes of these at-risk children and adolescents.
In addition, Dr. McGuire was blessed with three children of her own who experienced these challenges, bringing to her presentations a more comprehensive understanding of the many hurdles families have to overcome in raising their children.
Dr. McGuire is a member of the National Speakers Association, presenting around the country. She is the Reader’s View award winner and best-selling Advantage Media author of Never Assume: Getting To Know Children Before Labeling Them.
Financial: Dr. Patricia McGuire maintains a private practice. She is an author for Outskirts Press and receives royalties. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Dr. Patricia McGuire is a member of the National Speakers Association.
Buy the Temperament-Based Interventions -treating ODD, ADHD & Anxiety in Children and Adolescents – Patricia McGuire course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Temperament-Based Interventions -treating ODD, ADHD & Anxiety in Children and Adolescents – Patricia McGuire courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Temperament-Based Interventions -treating ODD, ADHD & Anxiety in Children and Adolescents – Patricia McGuire courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Temperament-Based Interventions -treating ODD, ADHD & Anxiety in Children and Adolescents – Patricia McGuire course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Temperament-Based Interventions -treating ODD, ADHD & Anxiety in Children and Adolescents – Patricia McGuire course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Temperament-Based Interventions -treating ODD, ADHD & Anxiety in Children and Adolescents – Patricia McGuire course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Temperament-Based Interventions -treating ODD, ADHD & Anxiety in Children and Adolescents – Patricia McGuire course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.