Acquire the The Aging Brain -Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias -2-Day Comprehensive Training Course – Roy D. Steinberg Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Aging Brain -Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias -2-Day Comprehensive Training Course by Roy D. Steinberg,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Roy D. Steinberg
- 12 Hours 14 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 05, 2020
Older adults with dementia and other mental health issues interact with a variety of professionals including nursing staff, psychologists, counselors, social workers, OTs, PTs, SLPs, home health aides, adult day center staff, and first responders. Still, many haven’t had extensive training on the complexities that make working with this population so challenging.
Without appropriate training, safety risks grow and opportunities to improve care and quality of life are missed.
This 2-day comprehensive recording is a must-have for anyone working with older adult patients facing Alzheimer’s Disease, other dementias, and mental health issues like anxiety and depression. You’ll discover how you can assess for and differentiate between different types of dementias, maximize daily functioning, better work with significant mental health issues like anxiety, depression and substance use in older patients, and safely and effectively intervene when difficult behaviors arise.
No matter your profession, you can’t afford to miss this chance to get the skills, tactics, and knowledge you need to provide the best care possible!
|Manual – The Aging Brain (6.7 MB)||102 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA credit – Self-Study Only (64.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Brain Topography, Function, and “Normal Aging”
- Temporal Lobe
- Frontal Lobe
- Parietal Lobe
- Occipital Lobe
- Impact of dementia on brain structure and functioning
- How we view the patient – compassion and sensitivity in your work
Cognitive Disorder and “Forgetfulness”
- ”Normal aging” and ageism
- Transient Cognitive Decline
- Pre-cursor to dementia
- Mild Neuro-Cognitive Disorder
Clearly Understand Diagnosis for Alzheimer’s Disease and Differentiate it from Other Dementias
- Lewy Body
- Potentially reversible conditions
Easy-to-Use Cognitive Assessment Tools
- Mini-Mental State Examination
- Clinical applications
- Administration and scoring
- Objective and subjective interpretation
The Latest Medications and Preventative Treatments
- Current medications
- Early and Mid-stage Alzheimer’s
- Mid and Late-stage Alzheimer’s
- Preventative treatments
- Alternate interventions
Mental Health Evaluation
- Major Depression
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Adjustment Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Alcohol Abuse
- Differentiate dementia and depression
- Practical applications
Mental Health Interventions
- Therapy modalities
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Pet Therapy
- Garden Therapy
Difficult Behaviors Related to Dementia: Triggers and Effective Intervention Techniques
- Goals and general concepts
- Individualizing care – strengths and limitations
- Delusions and hallucinations
- Potential causes and complications
- Agitation/restlessness – triggers and care planning
- Activities of Daily Living – structure and engagement strategies
- Tactics for verbal and physical combativeness
- Elopement – reduce risks and action steps
- Adapting as the disease progresses
Sexual Intimacy in the Elderly
- Sexual manifestations and expression
- Dementia and marital sex
- Assessment tools for ability to consent
- Sexual expressiveness and interventions for dignity
Working with Caregivers: Family as Members of the Care Team
- The most common questions from family
- Family dynamics
- Normalizing change
- Anticipatory grief counseling
- Caregiver self-assessment scale
- Caregiver stress, depression and guilt – coping mechanisms
- Coping for the clinician
- End of life issues
- Responsibility to patient
- Power of Attorney
- Caregiver stress, depression and guilt – coping mechanisms
ROY D. STEINBERG, PhD, a gero-psychologist with over 22 years of experience, concentrates his work on diagnosing and facilitating treatment of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. He has lectured nationally on the assessment and treatment of individuals with Alzheimer’s disease, and on increasing attention on caring for caregivers. Dr. Steinberg is the author of Forgetting the Memories: A Caregiver’s Journey Through Alzheimer’s Disease a guide for caregivers that draws upon his profound knowledge of the disease, its manifestations and treatment, and his great love and tenderness as the son of an Alzheimer’s patient.
Dr. Steinberg maintains a private practice devoted exclusively to serving older adults and their caregivers. He provides evaluation, consultation, and psychotherapeutic services to older adults in nursing homes, assisted living, and medical facilities. Dr. Steinberg provides outpatient consultation, educational, and counseling services to families and other caregivers of older adults to facilitate coping with the process of dementia.
Dr. Steinberg is licensed in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, and California. He received his PhD from the California School of Professional Psychology at Berkeley. He has been featured in numerous media venues, including television, radio, and print.
Financial: Roy Steinberg maintains a private practice. He is an author for AuthorHouse. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Roy Steinberg has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the The Aging Brain -Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias -2-Day Comprehensive Training Course – Roy D. Steinberg course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Aging Brain -Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias -2-Day Comprehensive Training Course – Roy D. Steinberg courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Aging Brain -Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias -2-Day Comprehensive Training Course – Roy D. Steinberg courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Aging Brain -Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias -2-Day Comprehensive Training Course – Roy D. Steinberg course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Aging Brain -Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias -2-Day Comprehensive Training Course – Roy D. Steinberg course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Aging Brain -Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias -2-Day Comprehensive Training Course – Roy D. Steinberg course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Aging Brain -Alzheimer’s Disease & Other Dementias -2-Day Comprehensive Training Course – Roy D. Steinberg course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.