Acquire the The Art and Science of the Perfect Run -Reduce Injuries and Increase Performance – Bill Pierce, Scott Murr Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Art and Science of the Perfect Run -Reduce Injuries and Increase Performance by Bill Pierce, Scott Murr,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Bill Pierce | Scott Murr
- Full Day
- Audio and Video
- Nov 05, 2019
Whether you are working with 5K or marathon runners, they are often a different breed. Taking time off? No way. They push through injuries, hoping to beat the clock in their next race.
The high-volume training schedule of runners often makes them frequent flyers in your clinic. They always seem to have a nagging injury that never quite goes away. You need a way to quickly identify and correct their dysfunctional movement patterns so that they can continue to do what they love.
Drs. Pierce and Murr will demonstrate innovative techniques to identify and tackle the most common running injuries. Backed by their research in the FIRST lab, you will learn today’s best strategies for working with runners.
This recording will feature motion capture techniques that will help you to target biomechanical inefficiencies and introduce corrective exercises. By doing so, you can reduce the risk of injury in this physically demanding sport. This live webcast is the bridge between exercise physiology, biomechanics and performance.
Learn strategies that will ultimately lead to fewer injuries and better performance for your runners – all while limiting over training and reducing injury.
|Manual – The Art and Science of the Perfect Run (28.77 MB)||146 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Gait Analysis and Screening
- Implement motion capture – Dartfish, Qualysis, Video
- Strategies to Identify:
- Faculty Mechanics
- Muscular weakness
- Poor flexibility
Assessments to Quickly Detect Issues: The Running Performance Model
- Physiological factors responsible for running performance
- Biomechanical factors responsible for running performance
- Nutritional factors responsible for running performance
Run Less, Not Train Less: The FIRST Program
- Apply to runners of all ages and abilities: 3 plus 2 program
- Quality over quantity
- Training with purpose
- Functional strength training timeline
- Flexibility exercises
- Goal setting and prediction tables
- Training programs for your clients
- Determining workout intensity
Apply Principles of Training to Prevent Injury
- Progressive overload
- Individual differences
- Law of diminishing returns
Big Questions Answered! Tackle the Most Common Concerns
- Hamstring injury
- Injury identification
- Barefoot running
- Running form
- Running shoes
- Running frequency
- Weekly mileage
- Running fast
- Body weight
- Strength training
- Running surface
Safe Returns: Getting Runners Back in Action Post-Injury
- When is enough rest enough?
- Tackling recurring injuries
- Best practices to reduce risk of re-injury
Youth Forgives Many Sins – Work with Aging Runners
- What happens to performance?
- Which biological factors affect running?
- Effects of psychological, social, and cultural factors
- Alternatives and solutions for the aging runner
- The 7-Hour workout week
Bill Pierce chaired the Health Sciences Department at Furman University for three decades. He and FIRST have been featured in articles in the The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Business Week, Men’s Journal, Runner’s World and many other newspapers and magazines across the country. Pierce, listed as one of 10 marathon “supercoaches” by Runner’s World magazine, has made hundreds of presentations on fitness, wellness and running.
As an intercollegiate athlete, he played on nationally ranked basketball teams and was a successful half-miler on the track team. He has captured many age-group awards in his 250 road races and 42 marathons, finishing the Boston Marathon in five different decades.
Financial: William Pierce professor at Furman University. He is an author for Penguin Random House and receives royalties. Dr. Pierce receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: William Pierce has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Dr. Scott Murr, assistant professor in the health sciences department joined the Furman faculty in 1998. Dr. Murr has served as the Director of the Furman Fitness Center and Aquatics for 15 years and is also the Director of the Molnar Human Performance Laboratory. Scott Murr is a 35-year veteran in the sport of triathlon and has been running marathons even longer. From marathons to cycling centuries to triathlons, Scott has competed in over 300 endurance events.
Scott is a 12-time Ironman Triathlon finisher, having competed in Ironman Europe, Ironman Canada, Ironman USA with six finishes at the Ironman Triathlon World Championship in Kona Hawaii.
Financial: Scott Murr is an assistant professor at Furman University. He is an author for Penguin Random House and receives royalties. Dr. Murr receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Scott Murr has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the The Art and Science of the Perfect Run -Reduce Injuries and Increase Performance – Bill Pierce, Scott Murr course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Art and Science of the Perfect Run -Reduce Injuries and Increase Performance – Bill Pierce, Scott Murr courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Art and Science of the Perfect Run -Reduce Injuries and Increase Performance – Bill Pierce, Scott Murr courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Art and Science of the Perfect Run -Reduce Injuries and Increase Performance – Bill Pierce, Scott Murr course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Art and Science of the Perfect Run -Reduce Injuries and Increase Performance – Bill Pierce, Scott Murr course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Art and Science of the Perfect Run -Reduce Injuries and Increase Performance – Bill Pierce, Scott Murr course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Art and Science of the Perfect Run -Reduce Injuries and Increase Performance – Bill Pierce, Scott Murr course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.