Acquire the The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool – Andrea Brandt Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool by Andrea Brandt,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Andrea Brandt
- 6 Hours 5 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jul 17, 2018
Both of my parents repressed their anger. They were like two simmering volcanoes ready to blow at any moment. They treated each other, and me, with the kind of pervasive abuse that is harder to see than hitting. I too, eventually developed this unhealthy, passive-aggressive way of getting my feelings out.
By the time I got married, I was totally cut off from my feelings. I intellectualized my experiences. One day in group therapy, a man made a remark that triggered my repressed anger. I stood up, started screaming, and began swinging my purse around in the air. I had become the erupting volcano. I totally lost control.
After this event I felt noticeably lighter, freer. I sensed that there was value for me, and for others, in tapping into anger, getting it moving through us, and then releasing it.
I discovered that anger, it turned out, wasn’t a bad thing. Rather, it was the key to emotional freedom!
When I first became a therapist, there was very little information about dealing with anger – either the client’s or our own. Then, as strategies did begin to emerge – I found that they didn’t really work. Frustrated and wanting more for my clients, I set out to discover what was missing. I wanted to know what more needed to be done to help people truly heal.
After years of trial and error working with thousands of clients, I finally found the answer. I call it Mindful Anger.
The 5-step program for processing and releasing anger is based on mindfulness and has delivered healing for my clients, with an amazing 80% success rate in my practice. I will walk you step by step through the cutting edge strategies and comprehensive transformational process that can bring life-changing wisdom to patients of all types – attachment wounds, abuse and trauma. Find out how to use anger as a key to unlocking your patients’ past and present, moving them to greater self-awareness and emotional release, empowering them to make lasting change. Walk away with simple exercises, assessments and tools that you can use to engage your clients in the mindful anger process.
Hope to see you there!
Andrea Brandt, PhD
|Manual (13.63 MB)||76 Pages||Available after Purchase|
The Truth About Anger
- Costs of Un-mindful Anger
- A New, Expansive Approach to Dealing with Anger and Trauma
- Processing Anger: Why Anger In Must Become Anger Out
- Benefits of Mindful Anger: How This Volatile Emotion Heals
- Purposes of Anger
Emotional Mindfulness & Body Awareness Skills
- Leverage the Power of Mindfulness
- Use Emotional Mindfulness to Get in Touch with Our Inner World
- Distinguish Sensations from Emotions
- Transmute Anger into Emotional Wisdom
- Overcome Common Obstacles to Mindfulness
The Anatomy of Anger
- Predominant Anger Styles
- Common Triggers to Anger
- Passive Aggressive Behavior
- The Impulse That Precedes the Emotion
- Physical, Mental and Emotional Anger Cues
- The Antidote to Impulsivity
- Faulty Beliefs and Unrealistic Expectation
Strategies for Handling Anger in the Therapeutic Setting
- The Discomfort of Anger: Help Clients Stay in the Window of Tolerance
- Monitor the Client’s Physiology: Tracking the Body
- Facilitate Affect Regulation
- Mobilize Client Resources to Meet the Discomfort of Change
- Stay within Your Own Window of Tolerance
Beneath Anger: Five Steps to Uncovering and healing Childhood Wounds
- How Attachment-Related Issues Lead to Anger
- Step 1: Access Anger through Breath Work
- Step 2: Discover Old Wounds
- Step 3: Mobilize Energy through Telling the “Story”
- Step 4: Provide the Missing Experience
- Step 5: Perform an Emotional Release
Mindful Anger Strategies to Improve Relationships and Self-Esteem
- Develop Resilience through Self-Compassion and Gratitude
- Replace Reactivity with Research-Based Empathy
Andrea Brandt, PhD, MFT is a marriage and family therapist located in Santa Monica, California. Andrea brings over 35 years of clinical experience to the role of individual family therapist, couples counseling, group therapy, and anger management classes.
Dr. Brandt is a recognized expert in treating a full range of emotional issues, including anger & aggression, anxiety & trauma, aging, relationships, work-life balance, workplace, and women’s issues.
In her workshops, patient sessions, and presentations, Dr. Brandt reveals positive paths to emotional health that teach you how to reinvent and empower yourself. She emphasizes the mind-body-heart connection as a key to mental, physical, and emotional wellness.
Upon pioneering a new approach to emotional healing, Dr. Brandt directed her attention to the study of anger management and conflict resolution. In her book 8 Keys to Eliminating Passive-Aggressiveness (W. W. Norton, 2013), Dr. Brandt examines strategies for overcoming a common yet debilitating response mechanism. In her second book, Mindful Anger: A Pathway to Emotional Freedom (W. W. Norton, 2014), Dr. Brandt explored methods to better understand and manage the powerful emotion of anger.
Financial: Andrea Brandt maintains a private practice. She is an author for WW Norton and receives royalties. Dr. Brandt receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Andrea Brandt is a clinical member of the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT); and of the California Association of Marriage and Family Therapy (CAMFT).
Buy the The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool – Andrea Brandt course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool – Andrea Brandt courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool – Andrea Brandt courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool – Andrea Brandt course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool – Andrea Brandt course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool – Andrea Brandt course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool – Andrea Brandt course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.