Acquire the The Clinician’s Guide to Dreams, Traumatic Memories, Hallucinations, and Intrusive Images – Making Sense of the Unconscious – Gary Massey Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Clinician’s Guide to Dreams, Traumatic Memories, Hallucinations, and Intrusive Images by Making Sense of the Unconscious – Gary Massey,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Gary Massey
- 5 Hours 56 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 30, 2017
Reflections and Traces of the Unconscious
Dream work and therapeutic image modification is an often neglected yet valuable inroad and component to healing, wellness, and effective treatment. You don’t need a breakdown of the mental health statistics to know that disturbing dreams, PTSD flashbacks, traumatic memories, hallucinations, obsessive fantasies, and unbidden intrusive images frequently impact and contribute to personal decompensation, mood/thought dysregulation, at-risk behavior, and interpersonal disturbance. As mental health practitioners, we must lead the way to properly assess, treat, and intervene as necessary with our patients and at-risk clients; yet many mental health professionals are not fully prepared or thoroughly trained for such crucial tasks.
This in-depth course provides the latest research and evidence-based therapeutic tools for effectively intervening with your clients’ dreams, traumatic memories, and unbidden images. Learn innovative and proven therapeutic assessment and intervention methods for effective psychological triage, psychoeducation, and practical daily life coping skills. In conjunction with fine-tuning professional dream work and therapeutic imagery processes and methods needed to meaningfully address and treat your clients, you gain two hours of ethics by examining clinical practice challenges, mistakes, and scenarios. Workshop participants are encouraged to bring their own or a patient’s intriguing dreams or disturbing images for workshop training in more effective dream work and therapeutic imagery processing and integration, while of course maintaining anonymity without specific identifiers.
|Manual – The Clinician’s Guide to Dreams, Traumatic Memories, Hallucinations, and Intrusive Images (9.69 MB)||161 Pages||Available after Purchase|
DREAMS, TRAUMATIC MEMORY, DISTURBING IMAGES & BRAIN FUNCTIONING
- Stages of sleep, brainwaves, and sleep-wake cycle
- Basic neurobiology and brain functioning during dreaming, traumatic memory, and waking imagery with updated research findings
- Psychological models of the human conscious, pre-conscious, personal unconscious, and collective unconscious
- Gender and cultural/ethnic influences and considerations
- Guidelines, formats, and methods at critical junctures of treatment and beyond
- Determining and identifying precursors, stressors, cues, and triggers
THEORIES & INTERVENTION APPROACHES
- Dream, traumatic memory, hallucinations, and intrusive image dynamics
- Freudian, Adlerian, Ericksonian, Jungian, Redecision/TA/Gestalt, Senoi and Creative Problem-Solving theories and approaches
- Intervention and modification guidelines, methods, and techniques
- Indicators of improvement, health, wellness, compensation, decompensation, illness, change, resolution, and realignment
- Application to individual and group psychotherapy
EVIDENCE-BASED TREATMENT METHODS & INTERVENTIONS
TREATMENT & WELLNESS RECOVERY PLANS
- Addressing sleep disturbance and disorders
- Collaborative development and implementation
- Precursors and triggers
- Cues and warning signs
- Practical coping skills
- Patient-family education
- Necessary support person(s) involvement/debriefing
- Social resource enhancement
- Practical contextual guidelines
- Ethical challenges
Group case studies exploring pivotal treatment junctures, risk indicators, intervention options, recommendations, and follow-up
Gary Massey, Ph.D., LCSW, LPC-S, LMFT-S., is a Texas Board Approved Supervisor of LCSW, LPC, and LMFT, and is a National Registry Member of Certified Group Psychotherapists. With an extensive background in mental health treatment spanning more than 30 years, Dr. Massey has worked in private practice, group practice, community mental health, prison and, psychiatric inpatient and outpatient treatment settings. He also worked over a decade as a clinical supervisor and manager. Currently, he specializes in professional consultation, supervision, and clinical training in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, and across the United States.
Dr. Massey’s doctoral dissertation involved extensive research on early memories, perceived family environment, and the sexually traumatic distress of abuse for middle-class, professional women. Dr. Massey has provided Professional Dream and Imagery Psychotherapy workshop training for over 20 years in numerous mental health contexts. Dr. Massey also teaches a course for clinicians on treating suicidal and homicidal patients.
Financial: Gary Massey is the Director of Clinical Services of Dallas Behavioral Healthcare Hospital. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Gary Massey is a member of the American Group Psychotherapy Association; and the National Registry of Certified Group Psychotherapists.
Buy the The Clinician’s Guide to Dreams, Traumatic Memories, Hallucinations, and Intrusive Images – Making Sense of the Unconscious – Gary Massey course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Clinician’s Guide to Dreams, Traumatic Memories, Hallucinations, and Intrusive Images – Making Sense of the Unconscious – Gary Massey courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Clinician’s Guide to Dreams, Traumatic Memories, Hallucinations, and Intrusive Images – Making Sense of the Unconscious – Gary Massey courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Clinician’s Guide to Dreams, Traumatic Memories, Hallucinations, and Intrusive Images – Making Sense of the Unconscious – Gary Massey course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Clinician’s Guide to Dreams, Traumatic Memories, Hallucinations, and Intrusive Images – Making Sense of the Unconscious – Gary Massey course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Clinician’s Guide to Dreams, Traumatic Memories, Hallucinations, and Intrusive Images – Making Sense of the Unconscious – Gary Massey course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Clinician’s Guide to Dreams, Traumatic Memories, Hallucinations, and Intrusive Images – Making Sense of the Unconscious – Gary Massey course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.