Acquire the The Costs of Undertreated ADHD -Health Outcomes and Implications for Life Expectancy – Russell A. Barkley Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Costs of Undertreated ADHD -Health Outcomes and Implications for Life Expectancy by Russell A. Barkley,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Russell A. Barkley
- 1 Hour 50 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 21, 2020
Join world-renowned ADHD expert Dr. Russell Barkley for this recording highlighting new insights in the treatment and management of ADHD. Packed with recent research and practical application, this program is a must-see for anyone who works with kids and adolescents diagnosed with ADHD.
Follow along with Dr. Barkley as he walks you through:
- Why an ADHD diagnosis lends itself to significant health problems and shorter life expectancy
- The evolution of ADHD as more than just an educational or mental health problem
What’s more, the content provided in this recording qualifies as education hours toward becoming certified for ADHD-CCSP through The Institute of ADHD Professionals, endorsed by CHADD. Visit adhdcert.com.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to learn from a legend in the mental health field!
|Manual – The Costs of Undertreated ADHD (1.1 MB)||26 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
HEALTH OUTCOMES AND IMPLICATIONS FOR LIFE EXPECTANCY
- Why ADHD may be the disorder “behind the curtain” of significant health problems
- Risk factors: suicide, self-injury, obesity, substance abuse, diabetes and shorter life expectancy
- Your role in educating kids, caregivers and medical professionals on the health risks of ADHD
- How to broaden your assessment beyond the DSM-5® to include diet, nutrition, sleep and quality of life
Russell A. Barkley, Ph.D., is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the Virginia Treatment Center for Children and Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Richmond, VA. He is a Diplomate (board certified) in three specialties, Clinical Psychology (ABPP), Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology, and Clinical Neuropsychology (ABCN, ABPP). Dr. Barkley is a clinical scientist, educator, and practitioner who has published 23 books, rating scales, and clinical manuals numbering 41 editions. He has also published more than 270 scientific articles and book chapters related to the nature, assessment, and treatment of ADHD and related disorders and is the author of the book Managing ADHD in School (PESI, 2016).
He is the founder and editor of the bimonthly clinical newsletter, The ADHD Report, now in its 25th year of publication. Dr. Barkley has presented more than 800 invited addresses internationally and appeared on nationally televised programs such as 60 Minutes, the Today Show, Good Morning America, CBS Sunday Morning, CNN, and many other programs on behalf of those with ADHD. He has received awards from the professional societies and ADHD organizations for his lifetime achievements, career accomplishments, contributions to research in ADHD, to clinical practice, and for the dissemination of science. His websites are russellbarkley.org and ADHDLectures.com.
Financial: Dr. Russell Barkley is employed by the Medical University of South Carolina. He is on the speaker’s bureau for Eli Lilly and receives compensation. He has an advisory board relationship with Theravance and receives compensation. He is an author for Guilford Press and receives royalties. He is an author for Jones and Bartlett Publishers and receives royalties. He is a speaker for J&K Seminar and receives royalties. He is a speaker for PsychContinuingEd.com and receives royalties. He is a speaker for ContinuingEdCourse.com and receives royalties. He is a speaker who receives an honorarium for PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Dr. Russell Barkley has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the The Costs of Undertreated ADHD -Health Outcomes and Implications for Life Expectancy – Russell A. Barkley course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Costs of Undertreated ADHD -Health Outcomes and Implications for Life Expectancy – Russell A. Barkley courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Costs of Undertreated ADHD -Health Outcomes and Implications for Life Expectancy – Russell A. Barkley courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Costs of Undertreated ADHD -Health Outcomes and Implications for Life Expectancy – Russell A. Barkley course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Costs of Undertreated ADHD -Health Outcomes and Implications for Life Expectancy – Russell A. Barkley course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Costs of Undertreated ADHD -Health Outcomes and Implications for Life Expectancy – Russell A. Barkley course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Costs of Undertreated ADHD -Health Outcomes and Implications for Life Expectancy – Russell A. Barkley course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.