Acquire the The Key to Autism-Integrating Brain Development with Practical Strategies for Treatment of Children and Adolescents – Cara Marker Daily Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Key to Autism-Integrating Brain Development with Practical Strategies for Treatment of Children and Adolescents by Cara Marker Daily,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Cara Marker Daily
- 6 Hours 4 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Mar 10, 2016
- Discover how the brain with autism works
- Evidence-based strategies to teach self-control, self-regulation, flexibility and more!
- Screen and assess autism using DSM-5® and ICD-10 updates
- Ethical issues in treating autism
- Simplified functional behavioral assessments
In this hands-on seminar you will discover what it is like to have a brain with autism. Once you experience the difference between a typical brain and brain with autism, you will be able to design more effective and successful interventions.
Join autism expert, Cara Daily, PhD, and learn how to integrate the latest research on brain development in your work with children with autism (0-19 years). You will walk away with up-to-date behavioral strategies to teach new skills, including:
- Social communication for identifying social rules
- Self-regulation for stress and anger management
- Self-help for hygiene, toileting, dressing, feeding
- Attention and motivation for staying on-task
- Maintaining and generalizing positive behaviors
Through dynamic discussion using dozens of case studies, video examples and experiential exercises and activities you will learn new strategies for treating autism, the ins and out of functional behavioral assessments and how to problem solve challenging behaviors, such as hitting, kicking, spitting, self-injurious behaviors, sexual behaviors and perseverating with this population.
|Webcast Manual (2.94 MB)||47 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- DSM-5® and ICD-10 updates
- Comorbid disorders
- Latest research in brain development
- Intact versus impaired abilities
- Information processing
Screening and Assessment Tools
- General developmental screeners
- Specific autism screeners
- Sample assessment measures
Early Intervention and Evidence-based Therapies: Video Examples
- Applied behavioral analysis
- Developmental therapies
- Educational interventions
- Teach social communication, self-help skills and on-task behaviors
- Decrease spitting, hitting, kicking and other inappropriate behaviors
- Increase attention and motivation
- Simplified functional behavioral assessments
- Visual systems to improve communication
- Programs to assist in generalizing social skills
- Use of videos to model and role play
- Concrete methods to teach social rules
- Techniques to help individuals with ASD identity social errors
- Schedules, time-lines, web diagramming and other organizational systems
- Reinforcement menus that set the child up for success
- Tips to structure your room for optimal learning
- Tools to help the individual with ASD recognize emotions
- Handouts to teach the individual flexibility
- Relaxation techniques for stress and anger management
Ethical Challenges in Autism
- Welfare of the individual
- Informed consent
- Least restrictive
- Use of restraints
- Time-out versus seclusion
- Alternatives to punishment
Licensed Pediatric Psychologist
Daily Behavioral Health
Cara Marker Daily, PhD, BCBA, is a licensed psychologist and a Board Certified Behavior Analyst with over 20 years of experience providing assessment and treatment for children, adolescents and young adults with autism in the home, school, hospital and community settings. She works directly with educators, speech/language pathologists, occupational therapists, BCBAs and other professionals. Dr. Daily is the president and training director of Daily Behavioral Health, a leading behavioral health provider in northeast Ohio specializing in assessment, consultation, and treatment of autism, anxiety and disruptive behavior disorders. She is the founder and executive director of the Building Behaviors Autism Center, which has received numerous grants to provide free and reduced cost applied behavioral analysis services to individuals with autism.
Dr. Daily has written several cognitive-behavioral and behavioral-based curriculums focusing on teaching daily living skills to children with autism and published a peer-reviewed journal article supporting evidence for success of these programs. She has presented nationally on topics of autism, disruptive behaviors disorders, anxiety and chronic health conditions in the pediatric population. Dr. Daily has been featured in radio, television, and other media platforms in northeast Ohio. She is the author of The Key to Autism: An Evidence-Based Workbook for Assessing and Treating Children & Adolescents (PESI, 2016).
Dr. Daily received her Ph.D. in School Psychology at the University of South Carolina, and completed an internship in Pediatric Psychology at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia and a postdoctoral fellowship in Pediatric Psychology at The Children’s Hospital at The Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Daily is a member of the Department of Pediatrics at Fairview Hospital at the Cleveland Clinic, the American Psychological Association, the Ohio Psychological Association, and the Christian Association of Psychological Studies.
Financial: Cara Marker Daily is the president/training director for Daily Behavioral Health, Inc. She is the founder/executive director of the Building Behaviors Autism Center. She is a compensated consultant for Rethink Autism. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Cara Marker Daily has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the The Key to Autism-Integrating Brain Development with Practical Strategies for Treatment of Children and Adolescents – Cara Marker Daily course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Key to Autism-Integrating Brain Development with Practical Strategies for Treatment of Children and Adolescents – Cara Marker Daily courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Key to Autism-Integrating Brain Development with Practical Strategies for Treatment of Children and Adolescents – Cara Marker Daily courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Key to Autism-Integrating Brain Development with Practical Strategies for Treatment of Children and Adolescents – Cara Marker Daily course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Key to Autism-Integrating Brain Development with Practical Strategies for Treatment of Children and Adolescents – Cara Marker Daily course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Key to Autism-Integrating Brain Development with Practical Strategies for Treatment of Children and Adolescents – Cara Marker Daily course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Key to Autism-Integrating Brain Development with Practical Strategies for Treatment of Children and Adolescents – Cara Marker Daily course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.