Acquire the The Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction -A Clinician’s Plan of Attack for the 21st Century Epidemic – Hayden Center Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction -A Clinician’s Plan of Attack for the 21st Century Epidemic by Hayden Center,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Hayden Center
- 5 Hours 51 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jun 23, 2017
There is a growing concern about the prevalence of opioid addiction in the United States. Both the illegal use of heroin and the overuse of opioids to treat pain are on the rise. Behavioral health professionals need to quickly equip themselves with proven clinical interventions to battle this epidemic.
Neuroscience research is revealing not only how drugs affect the brain, but how clinical interventions affect the brain as well. Certain areas have been shown to “re-wire” in response to particular treatments. Using clinical experience and wisdom along with the latest research findings, Dr. Center will demonstrate the effectiveness of current approaches and their specific applications. Learn techniques shown to reduce cravings and improve decision making capabilities among opioid abusers in your treatment arsenal. You will leave empowered to translate the latest findings into decisions on which treatment to use with your client and when.
|Manual – The Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction (1.18 MB)||58 Pages||Available after Purchase|
OPIATE AND OPIOID ABUSE HERE AND AROUND THE WORLD
- Brief history of the problem
- Latest prevalence estimates
- Future Concerns
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PAIN AND OPIOID MISUSE
- Summary of brain centers that are affected by pain
- The pain-opioid Paradox
- Vulnerability factors that are associated with
WHAT NEUROSCIENCE REVEALS ABOUT OPIOID ABUSE VS OTHER SUBSTANCE ABUSE
- The pleasure factor (how dopamine fits with opioid use)
- The social factor (how opioids mimic the chemical responses of social connections)
- The connections between important decision-making sections of the brain and long-term opioid abuse
MINDFULNESS AS AN ADJUNCT TO TREATMENT
- The brain and decision-making changes that occur with mindfulness
- Practical approaches to incorporating mindfulness to fight opiate addiction
THE FINDINGS: WHICH APPROACHES WORK? WHEN AND HOW SHOULD THEY BE USED?
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
TRANSLATE THE LATEST RESEARCH INTO EFFECTIVE PRACTICE
- Practical issues
- Tailoring treatment plans
- 3 case studies
Hayden Center, PhD, LPC, has been treating individuals and families who suffer from substance abuse disorders, including opioid use disorder, for over 25 years in a private practice setting. Dr. Center most recently served as the evaluator for the Center for Substance Abuse Prevention’s (CSAP) Southeast Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies (SECAPT) and the Border Center for the Application of Prevention Technologies (BCAPT).
Dr. Center served as a consultant to the Alabama Governor’s Office of Drug Abuse Policy for 10 years and has worked with numerous state and local agencies in the state of Alabama.
He has provided over 200 trainings on the topics of science-based prevention, evaluation, risk and protective factors, co-occurring disorders, and other mental health and substance abuse issues. His current interests are providing training and technical assistance to increase the usage and effectiveness of evidence-based treatments and approaches.
In addition to his private practice, Dr. Center has taught in university settings for over 28 years. He teaches graduate-level courses in Theories of Psychotherapy, Advanced Objective Testing, Psychopharmacology, and undergraduate courses in psychology at Auburn University in Montgomery, Alabama. He earned his PhD in counselor education and Master of Science in psychology at Auburn University in Montgomery, Alabama.
Financial: Hayden Center maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Hayden Center has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the The Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction -A Clinician’s Plan of Attack for the 21st Century Epidemic – Hayden Center course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction -A Clinician’s Plan of Attack for the 21st Century Epidemic – Hayden Center courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction -A Clinician’s Plan of Attack for the 21st Century Epidemic – Hayden Center courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction -A Clinician’s Plan of Attack for the 21st Century Epidemic – Hayden Center course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction -A Clinician’s Plan of Attack for the 21st Century Epidemic – Hayden Center course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction -A Clinician’s Plan of Attack for the 21st Century Epidemic – Hayden Center course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Neuroscience of Opioid Addiction -A Clinician’s Plan of Attack for the 21st Century Epidemic – Hayden Center course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.