Acquire the The Power of Play-Proven Strategies for Trauma and Attachment in Children & Adolescents – Clair Mellenthin Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Power of Play-Proven Strategies for Trauma and Attachment in Children & Adolescents by Clair Mellenthin,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Clair Mellenthin
- 6 Hours 12 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Jan 26, 2017
- Interactive day of case examples, videos and hands-on techniques
- Rebuild trust in parent-child relationship
- Create developmentally appropriate trauma narratives
- Tools to decrease nightmares, flashbacks and intrusive thoughts
Play Therapy is a powerful tool for children who’ve experienced trauma. It is a safe space where they can feel in control, learn how to identify and manage distressing symptoms and give language to what they are feeling within their body and mind.
In this innovative workshop, we will explore how trauma impacts the brain, the resulting impact on the parent-child relationship, as well as how to effectively treat and resolve trauma symptoms utilizing attachment-centered play therapy techniques.
By giving children opportunities to work in a child-centered setting, you will observe and document how children:
- Utilize gradual exposure
- Regulate affect
- Gain knowledge of their traumatic experiences
- Manage their experiences that can feel overwhelming or frightening
This trauma-anchored model teaches you powerful play therapy interventions. It deepens metaphor work by amplifying the child’s ability to explore the material they externalize, and provides the child with a safe, predictable environment for processing interpersonal trauma. You will learn theory and techniques that values children’s pacing, respects defensive strategies, and seeks to help children build alternative skills to cope with difficult thoughts, emotions and behaviors.
|Manual (1.12 MB)||44 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA Credit – SELF STUDY ONLY – 01/26/17 (0.03 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|ASHA Participant Form – SELF STUDY ONLY – 01/26/17 (1.54 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Framework of Attachment Theory
- Rethinking the Attachment Spectrum
- 4 Key concepts of Attachment Theory
- Creating safety in parent-child relationship
The Brain–Behavior Relationship
- Parts of the brain affected by trauma
- Regulatory processing and Executive functioning
- Impact on right brain and its behavioral consequence
- Warning signs of trauma
- Trauma impact on the parent-child relationship
- Behavior and emotional challenges
Proven Play Therapy Techniques to Strengthen Parent-Child Attachment
- Decrease whining, clinging, angry, avoidant behaviors in child clients
- Improve family relationships and communication skills
- Rebuild trust in the parent-child relationship
- Promote whole-child and whole-brain healing
Play Therapy Techniques to Treat Trauma, Utilizing Attachment-Centered Therapy
- Guided Imagery to teach distress tolerance
- Lemon Squeezies – Full Body Relaxation to reconnect with the body, decrease trauma symptoms
- My Many Colors of Me – Increase emotional intelligence and connect feelings to words instead of acting out behaviors
- Inside/Outside Box – Increase self-esteem and self-acceptance
- Telling My Story – Create age-appropriate trauma narratives
- Maximize the role of parents and caretakers
- Create hands-on tools to decrease trauma symptoms: flashbacks, intrusive thoughts, and nightmares
Clair Mellenthin, LCSW, RPT-S, is a Registered Play Therapist Supervisor and is the past president of the Utah Association for Play Therapy. Throughout her career, she has focused on providing therapy to children, teens, and their families. Clair is the director of Child and Adolescent Services at Wasatch Family Therapy. She is a sought-after supervisor, training graduate students and interns in play therapy, and an adjunct faculty member at the University of Southern California MSW program. Clair is the author of Play Therapy: Engaging & Powerful Techniques for the Treatment of Childhood Disorders (PESI, 2018) and My Many Colors of Me Workbook. (Self-Published, 2013). In addition to being an experienced play therapist and professor, she frequently presents professional play therapy and family therapy trainings and appears on local and national TV and radio as an expert on children and family issues.
Financial: Clair Mellenthin is the clinical director at Wasatch Family Therapy. She is the author of My Many Colors of Me Workbook; she maintains intellectual property rights and receives royalties. Ms. Mellenthin receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Clair Mellenthin is the president of the Utah Association for Play Therapy.
Buy the The Power of Play-Proven Strategies for Trauma and Attachment in Children & Adolescents – Clair Mellenthin course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Power of Play-Proven Strategies for Trauma and Attachment in Children & Adolescents – Clair Mellenthin courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Power of Play-Proven Strategies for Trauma and Attachment in Children & Adolescents – Clair Mellenthin courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Power of Play-Proven Strategies for Trauma and Attachment in Children & Adolescents – Clair Mellenthin course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Power of Play-Proven Strategies for Trauma and Attachment in Children & Adolescents – Clair Mellenthin course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Power of Play-Proven Strategies for Trauma and Attachment in Children & Adolescents – Clair Mellenthin course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Power of Play-Proven Strategies for Trauma and Attachment in Children & Adolescents – Clair Mellenthin course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.