Acquire the The Suicidal Client -Identify Suicidal Thoughts, Reduce Suicidal Behaviors, and Effectively Manage Crisis Situations – Glenn Sullivan Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Suicidal Client -Identify Suicidal Thoughts, Reduce Suicidal Behaviors, and Effectively Manage Crisis Situations by Glenn Sullivan,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Glenn Sullivan
- 5 Hours 28 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Aug 14, 2019
Your work with clients can save lives.
But working with suicidality is a source of extraordinary stress. Being a part of life or death decisions comes with uncertainty, second-guessing, and fears about competence, effectiveness, and responsibility.
Watch this course recording and learn how you can confidently work with suicidal clients with the tools and skills you need to assess for the presence and severity of suicidal thoughts, reduce high-risk and suicidal behaviors, and effectively intervene in crisis situations.
This recording will provide you with:
- Identifiers of indirect and behavioral signs of suicidality
- Techniques for determining level of risk
- Interventions for reducing high-risk and suicidal behavior
- A roadmap for intervening in crisis situations
- Guidance on documentation, ethics, and liability issues
Discover how you can transform the weight and worry of working with suicidality into the peace of mind of knowing you have what it takes to effectively help clients in their darkest hours.
|Manual – The Suicidal Client (3.37 MB)||103 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Risk Factors and Populations
- Suicide risk and DSM-5® diagnosis
- Are your clients at risk for suicide?
- Military suicides and other populations
- Micro-suicidal behavior and self-hatred
Assessment: Identify Predictors of a Suicide Attempt
- Develop your empathic listening skills
- Indirect statements and behavioral signs
- What can the test tell us? (and what they can’t)
- The Beck Scales
- Firearms and “suicide accelerants”
- Determine level of risk
Treatment Strategies to Modify High-Risk Behaviors
- Suicide at the Golden Gate Bridge: Lessons learned
- Modifiable risk factors for suicide
- Effective techniques to intervene in high risk behavior
- How psychiatric medication impacts risky behavior
- How to manage countertransference
Clinical Interventions to Reduce Suicidal Behaviors and Effectively Intervene During Crisis
- How major theories of suicide inform treatment choices
- Lethal-means restriction plans that work
- Evidence-based interventions from CBT and DBT
- Emotional regulation exercises
- Cognitive restructuring techniques
- Building distress tolerance
- Intervention as a collaborative effort
- A roadmap for handling suicidal crises
- Involuntary hospitalization: When, why, how
Legal and Ethical Issues
- Ethical and liability issues when involving family and others
- When and how to seek legal consultation
- Effective documentation strategies
- Physician-assisted dying and other ethical dilemmas
- How clinicians heal after suicide
Glenn Sullivan, Ph.D., is the co-author of The Suicidal Patient: Clinical and Legal Standards of Care (3rd ed.), published by the American Psychological Association, and co-editor of the Handbook of Military and Veteran Suicide, published by Oxford University Press. Dr. Sullivan earned his Ph.D. in clinical psychology at the Pacific Graduate School of Psychology, Palo Alto, California. He completed his clinical pre-doctoral internship at the San Francisco Veterans Affairs Medical Center, and a postdoctoral residency in post-deployment mental health at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Salem, Virginia.
Dr. Sullivan is a tenured professor of psychology at the Virginia Military Institute, where he is known for his dynamic and engaging teaching style. He is the recipient of VMI’s Thomas Jefferson Teaching Award, which is presented to a faculty member “deemed especially talented at inspiring students in the development of their intellect and character.”
In addition to his numerous publications and presentations on suicide, Dr. Sullivan maintains an active private practice in Lexington, Virginia. His clinical specializations include psychological assessment, forensic evaluation, and the treatment of combat veterans.
Financial: Glenn Sullivan maintains a private practice. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Glenn Sullivan has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the The Suicidal Client -Identify Suicidal Thoughts, Reduce Suicidal Behaviors, and Effectively Manage Crisis Situations – Glenn Sullivan course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Suicidal Client -Identify Suicidal Thoughts, Reduce Suicidal Behaviors, and Effectively Manage Crisis Situations – Glenn Sullivan courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Suicidal Client -Identify Suicidal Thoughts, Reduce Suicidal Behaviors, and Effectively Manage Crisis Situations – Glenn Sullivan courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Suicidal Client -Identify Suicidal Thoughts, Reduce Suicidal Behaviors, and Effectively Manage Crisis Situations – Glenn Sullivan course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Suicidal Client -Identify Suicidal Thoughts, Reduce Suicidal Behaviors, and Effectively Manage Crisis Situations – Glenn Sullivan course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Suicidal Client -Identify Suicidal Thoughts, Reduce Suicidal Behaviors, and Effectively Manage Crisis Situations – Glenn Sullivan course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Suicidal Client -Identify Suicidal Thoughts, Reduce Suicidal Behaviors, and Effectively Manage Crisis Situations – Glenn Sullivan course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.