Acquire the The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand and Wrist Injuries – Josh Gerrity Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand and Wrist Injuries by Josh Gerrity,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Josh Gerrity
- 5 Hours 30 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 22, 2019
Whether you want to treat the root cause of hand and wrist impairments faster, enhance your clinic’s services for patients seeking hand therapy, or add personal value within a large organization, this program will get you where you want to go.
Created by one of the most trusted names in hand therapy, The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand and Wrist Injuries will teach you today’s top strategies for efficiently evaluating and resolving many common diagnoses.
Clinicians have seen countless patients – from assembly line workers with carpal tunnel to high level athletes with ligament injuries – rediscover the joys of functional, pain-free living using the interventions you’ll learn in this program.
Watch Josh Gerrity, OTR/L, CHT, as he shares a proven framework for rehabilitation that combines today’s best practices with over 18 years of experience helping patients recover from hand and wrist impairments in a variety of practice settings.
If you’re chasing symptoms without getting to the “why” of your patients’ impairment, you’re losing time, money, and referrals.
This recording is your path to delivering results for your patients.
Make yourself the go-to resource for resolving frustrating hand and wrist injuries in your clinic or facility, and feel the satisfaction of giving patients back the function they lost and activities they love!
|Manual – The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand & Wrist Injuries (14.9 MB)||118 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Hot Topics in Hand Therapy
- Give your patients the benefit of cutting edge research and treatments
HANDS-ON LAB: Upgrade Your Assessment and Clinical Reasoning Skills
- Identify key hand and wrist anatomy as it relates to pathology
- Get to the root causes of impairments faster with the best evaluations for:
- Range of motion
- Muscle testing
- Skin condition
HANDS-ON LAB: Revolutionize Your Rehab Toolbox for Hand and Wrist Impairments
- Practice effective techniques you can use immediately to:
- Eliminate pain
- Improve strength, coordination and endurance
- Restore ROM
- Manage edema and scarring
- Increase function
- Enhance independence and patient confidence
HANDS-ON LAB: Combine Techniques More Effectively for Better Outcomes
- Edema control
- Pain control
- Range of motion exercises
- Home program instruction
- Scar management
- Strengthening exercises
- Endurance exercises
- Paraffin baths
- Contrast baths
- Kinesiology tape
HANDS-ON LAB: Design Advanced, Innovative Plans of Care for Your Patients
- Practice developing comprehensive treatment strategies for common impairments, including:
- Carpal tunnel
- Sprains and strains
- Trigger finger
- Gamekeeper’s thumb
- Tendon injuries
- Hand edema
- De Quervain’s disease
- Boutonniére and swan neck deformities
- Sagittal band injuries
- Triangular fibrocartilage injuries
- Ligament injuries and disruptions
- Crush injuries
CASE STUDIES: Put Knowledge to Practice
- Case study 1: Correctly select the root cause of impairment
- Case study 2: Problem solve a complex hand injury and develop an effective treatment plan
- Case study 3: Develop an advanced plan of care for a patient with De Quervain’s
- Case study 4: Overcome barriers to effective strategy implementation
Don’t Leave Money on the Table!
- Coding and billing updates
- Justify therapy with the right progress measures
- Avoid denials and audits with these tips
Josh Gerrity, OTR/L, CHT, is an expert in hand therapy with over 18 years of experience helping patients recover from hand and wrist impairments and return to normal daily function. Certified in hand therapy, he practices at the Bone and Joint Center in Bismarck, ND, where he works with a group of hand specialists and orthopedic surgeons.
Mr. Gerrity travels nationally to present seminars on hand therapy, and he is known for his dynamic, hands-on teaching style. He serves as a guest lecturer on rehabilitation of hand pathologies for the University of Mary, his alma mater, and he also participates in a biannual Orthopedic Update Seminar held in Bismarck for therapists, physicians, and nurses in the North Dakota, South Dakota, and Montana region.
Financial: Josh Gerrity has an employment relationship with Bone and Joint Center. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Josh Gerrity has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand and Wrist Injuries – Josh Gerrity course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand and Wrist Injuries – Josh Gerrity courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand and Wrist Injuries – Josh Gerrity courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand and Wrist Injuries – Josh Gerrity course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand and Wrist Injuries – Josh Gerrity course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand and Wrist Injuries – Josh Gerrity course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Ultimate Guide to Treating Hand and Wrist Injuries – Josh Gerrity course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.