Acquire the The Whole-Brain Child Approach-Develop Kids’ Minds and Integrate Their Brains for Better Outcomes – Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
The Whole-Brain Child Approach-Develop Kids’ Minds and Integrate Their Brains for Better Outcomes by Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Daniel J. Siegel | Tina Payne Bryson
- 5 Hours 48 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Nov 08, 2013
Are you struggling to effectively treat behavior disorders, anxiety, and mood disorders in children and adolescents?
Join bestselling authors of The Whole Brain Child, Dr. Daniel Siegel, M.D., and Dr. Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D, present the latest scientific research — with a special emphasis on neuroplasticity and the changing brain — in a way that’s clear, interesting, and immediately practical. You will learn how the role of experience and focused attention effects the ever-developing brain within children and adolescents.
Revolutionize your assessment and treatment for…
- Affective Disorder
- Executive Functioning
- Disruptive Behavior Disorder
- Interpersonal Neurobiology
- Reactive and Resilient States
Using stories, case studies, practical suggestions and a lot of humor, Siegel and Bryson provide creative strategies of how to use brain science in your practice. You will learn five different types of integration that can lead to health and wholeness. This video will highlight types of integration and provide case examples demonstrating practical strategies to integrate into your practice.
Help kids acquire new tools to become resilient and feel hope about achieving lasting change in their lives. At the end of the recording, you will have a new framework for treating your clients, along with 12 Whole-Brain strategies to help kids move from reactivity to resilience.
|Manual – The Whole-Brain Child Approach (2.7 MB)||39 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Introduction-Integration as a theoretical framework
Part 1-Two Brains are Better than One: Integrate the Left and the Right
- Whole-Brain Strategy #1-Connect and Redirect:
- Surfing Emotional Waves
- Whole-Brain Strategy #2 – Name It to Tame It:
- Telling Stories to Calm Big Emotions and Build Resilience for Difficult Transitions
Part 2-Building the Staircase of the Mind: Integrating the Upstairs and Downstairs
- Whole-Brain Strategy #3-Engage, Don’t Enrage:
- Appealing to the Upstairs Brain
- Reducing flight, fight, and freeze responses and increase thinking responses
- Whole-Brain Strategy #4 – Use It or Lose It:
- Exercising the Upstairs Brain
- Strategies for executive function, anxiety disorders, ADHD, and oppositional defiant disorders
- Whole-Brain Strategy #5 – Move It or Lose It:
- Moving the Body to Avoid Losing the Mind
- Using movement to shift automatic emotional and bodily responses
Part 3-Kill the Butterflies! Integrating Memory for Growth and Healing
- Whole-Brain Strategy #6 – Use the Remote of the Mind:
- Replaying Memories to Resolve Little Traumas and Big Traumas
- Whole-Brain Strategy #7 – Remember to Remember:
- Making Recollection a Part of Daily Life
- Creating new neural connections for self-identity formation
Part 4-The United States of Me: Integrating the Many Parts of Myself
- Whole-Brain Strategy #8 – Let the Clouds of Emotion Roll By:
- Teaching that Feelings Come And Go
- Whole-Brain Strategy #9 – SIFT: Paying Attention to What’s Going On Inside
- Tools for improving self-awareness and insight
- Whole-Brain Strategy #10 – Exercise Mindsight:
- Intervention for anxiety and mood disorders
Part 5-The Me-We Connection: Integrating Self and Other
- Whole-Brain Strategy #11 – Increase the Family Fun Factor:
- Creating new family dynamics
- Whole-Brain Strategy #12 – Connect Through Conflict:
- Teaching Kids to Argue with a “We” in Mind
- Expressing feelings appropriately in ways that improve relationships
Dr. Siegel is a clinical professor of psychiatry at the UCLA School of Medicine and the founding co-director of the Mindful Awareness Research Center at UCLA. He is also the Executive Director of the Mindsight Institute which focuses on the development of mindsight, which teaches insight, empathy, and integration in individuals, families and communities.
Dr. Siegel received his medical degree from Harvard University and completed his postgraduate medical education at UCLA. He served as a National Institute of Mental Health Research Fellow at UCLA. Dr. Siegel serves as the founding editor for the Norton Professional Series on Interpersonal Neurobiology which contains over seventy textbooks. He has also authored several books, five of which are New York Times bestsellers: Aware: The Science and Practice of Presence, Mind: A Journey to the Heart of Being Human, Brainstorm: The Power and Purpose of the Teenage Brain, and two with Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D: The Whole-Brain Child and No-Drama Discipline.
Dr. Siegel’s ability to make complicated concepts exciting as well as easy to understand has led him to be invited to address local, national and international organizations where he speaks to groups of educators, parents, public administrators, healthcare providers, policy-makers, clergy and neuroscientists. He has been invited to lecture for the King of Thailand, Pope John Paul II, His Holiness the Dalai Lama, Google University, and TEDx. For more information about his educational programs and resources, please visit: www.DrDanSiegel.com
Financial: Dr. Daniel J. Siegel is the executive director of the Mindsight Institute. He is an author for W.W. Norton publishing and receives royalties. He is an author for Bantam publishing and receives royalties. He is an author for Guilford Press and receives royalties. He is an author for Tarcher/Penguin and receives royalties. He is an author for Random House and receives royalties. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Dr. Daniel J Siegel is a clinical professor at UCLA School of Medicine. He does not receive compensation.
Parenting consultant and psychotherapist
Tina Payne Bryson, Ph.D., is the co-author (with Dan Siegel) of two New York Times bestsellers, The Whole-Brain Child (Bantam, 2012) and No-Drama Discipline (Bantam, 2016), as well as The Yes Brain (Bantam, 2019). Dr. Bryson is also the co-author (with Dan Siegel, M.D.) of The Whole-Brain Child Workbook (PESI, 2015) and No-Drama Discipline Workbook (PESI, 2016). She is the executive director of the Center for Connection in Pasadena, CA, and a pediatric and adolescent psychotherapist. She keynotes conferences and conducts workshops for parents, educators, and clinicians all over the world. Dr. Bryson earned her Ph.D. from the University of Southern California, where her research explored attachment science, child-rearing theory, and the emerging field of interpersonal neurobiology.
Financial: Tina Payne Bryson has an employment relationship with Pediatric and Adolescent Psychology Associates. She is a director with the Mindsight Institute. She is an author for Random House Delacorte publishers and receives royalties. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Tina Payne Bryson is the co-host of the online parenting show “The Intentional Parent”. She maintains a blog on kids and parenting (TinaBryson.com).
Buy the The Whole-Brain Child Approach-Develop Kids’ Minds and Integrate Their Brains for Better Outcomes – Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with The Whole-Brain Child Approach-Develop Kids’ Minds and Integrate Their Brains for Better Outcomes – Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing The Whole-Brain Child Approach-Develop Kids’ Minds and Integrate Their Brains for Better Outcomes – Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the The Whole-Brain Child Approach-Develop Kids’ Minds and Integrate Their Brains for Better Outcomes – Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “The Whole-Brain Child Approach-Develop Kids’ Minds and Integrate Their Brains for Better Outcomes – Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the The Whole-Brain Child Approach-Develop Kids’ Minds and Integrate Their Brains for Better Outcomes – Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the The Whole-Brain Child Approach-Develop Kids’ Minds and Integrate Their Brains for Better Outcomes – Daniel J. Siegel, Tina Payne Bryson course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.