Acquire the Therapeutic Art Interventions -Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Therapeutic Art Interventions -Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down by Patricia Isis,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Patricia Isis
- 6 Hours 10 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 16, 2018
Art directives and interventions to help with:
- Mood disorders
Do you have clients who are stuck, repeating the same patterns over and over and you feel like you’re powerless to help them? You know, the ones who repeatedly refuse to listen and don’t stop to think before they act. Or those who refuse to take responsibility for their behaviors and constantly pass blame onto others. Do they leave you feeling stagnant and burnt out in your practice? Do you work with challenging children, teens and families who seem absolutely resistant to every intervention you offer?
Let Dr. Patricia Isis, international presenter, author, certified mindful self-compassion teacher and board certified registered art therapist help you! Watch this seminar and learn innovative interventions that are guaranteed to help even your most resistant clients become unstuck. This recording will consist of creative, interactive, hands-on training that will re-energize your work. You will leave with fresh new art strategies and approaches that you can use immediately to engage even your most difficult and challenging clients. These tools are fun and playful. They will offer you an opportunity to refresh yourself as well!
No art experience is necessary, just an openness to try something creative.
|Manual 053330 (13.52 MB)||51 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Free $50/$100 Coupons (5.27 MB)||Download|
Art Speaks: Therapeutic Practice
- Art Therapy vs. Therapeutic Art-Making
- Art Therapy vs. Therapeutic Art
- Ethical Implications and Scope of Practice
- Know When to Refer
- Process of Creating vs. Outcome
Using Art: Principles and Foundations
- Media Selection
- Developmental Stages Manifested in Art Making
- Warning Signs in Artwork
- Positive Perspectives
Strategies for Integrating Art in Practice
Establishing a Sense of Empowerment and Control
- For Trauma, Anxiety & Mood Disorders
- Safe Place Art
- Stressors vs. Calmers
- Mindful Doodling
Establish Relationship to Self
- For ASD, Trauma, ODD, ADD
- Name Designs
- Me/Not Me/Ideal Me Collage
- Self Object
- Landscape of My Life
Creating Authentic Connections
- For ASD, Mood Disorders, ADD
- Collaborative Drawings
- Mural Making
- Circle of Commonalities
- Group Activities
- Family Art-Making
Self-Esteem and Self-Compassion
- For ADHD, Anxiety & Mood Disorders
- Inside-Out Boxes and Masks
- Aluminum Foil Sculptures
- Positive Puppets
- Empathy Masks
- Worry Dolls
Control to Commitment
- For ADHD, Anxiety & Mood Disorders, Trauma
- Follow Directions Drawing
- Crossroads Doodle
- Resilience Doodle
- Wellness Timeline
- Letters of Appreciation
Research, Limitations and Risks
- Training is distinctly different from the formal study of art therapy
- Introducing art without adequate training
- Art therapy is an evidenced-based treatment
Dr. Patricia Isis, Ph.D., LMHC, ATR-BC, ATCS, holds a Ph.D. in the expressive therapies with an emphasis on art therapy and is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, Board Certified and Registered Art Therapist and certified mindful self-compassion teacher. She provides art therapy services in the public schools and maintains a private practice. Dr. Isis is the author of The Mindful Doodle Book: 75 Creative Exercises to Help you Stay in the Moment (PESI, 2019), which will teach you how to utilize mindful doodling as a clinical tool for multiple populations, approaches and settings.
She is the founding president of the Florida Art Therapy Association. In addition, Dr. Isis served as secretary on the Art Therapy Credential Board and later as a director on the Board of the American Art Therapy Association. Furthermore, Dr. Isis is currently on the nominating committee for the Art Therapy Credentials Board and maintains active membership in the American Art Therapy Association, American Counseling Association, The Society for Group Psychotherapy and Psychodrama, and the Association for Death Education and Counseling. Dr. Isis is a popular presenter internationally, nationally, and locally.
Dr. Isis also facilitates mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR), mindful self-compassion (MSC) classes, and mindfulness trainings. She received training in MBSR with Jon Kabat-Zinn and Saki Santorelli in June of 2000.
Financial: Patricia Isis is in private practice. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Nonfinancial: Patricia Isis has no relevant nonfinancial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Therapeutic Art Interventions -Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Therapeutic Art Interventions -Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Therapeutic Art Interventions -Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Therapeutic Art Interventions -Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Therapeutic Art Interventions -Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Therapeutic Art Interventions -Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Therapeutic Art Interventions -Creative Techniques for Challenging Children Who Act Out, Melt Down or Shut Down – Patricia Isis course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.