Acquire the Theresa Fry -Trauma-Informed & Resilience-Focused Classrooms – Quick & Easy Strategies to Improve Classroom Climate and Reduce Disruptive Behavior Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Theresa Fry -Trauma-Informed & Resilience-Focused Classrooms by Quick & Easy Strategies to Improve Classroom Climate and Reduce Disruptive Behavior,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Theresa Fry
- 6 Hours 26 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Feb 21, 2020
The new buzz in education is to be “trauma-informed.” The questions on all of our minds are: “How are we supposed to do this while meeting all of the other demands in education? How do I keep up with the curriculum while teaching my students these skills?” You may think “Let’s just add teaching kids how to behave to my already-impossible list of things to do.” Perhaps you’ve thought, “Here we go again…another excuse for kids to avoid consequences; schools care more about suspension rates than they do the sanity of their own teachers.”
Imagine adding strategies that take only a few minutes from your lesson plan and can benefit not only your entire class, but individual challenging students and, just as importantly, you as an educator? What if you could focus on teaching your curriculum while providing emotional safety and growth for ALL of your students instead of only one at a time? Imagine having a toolbox of strategies that you can use the next day without having to use your own money and time to find these activities.
Watch Theresa Fry in this recording and learn how a trauma-informed, resilience-focused approach will provide emotional safety & growth for all your students. By addressing their basic needs, you will increase their ability to self-regulate, decrease challenging behaviors, and simultaneously make your job notably easier. This positive approach will enable your students to learn to help themselves, leaving everyone feeling empowered, calm and ready to learn.
|Manual – Trauma-Informed & Resilience-Focused Classrooms (14.2 MB)||107 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
THE BRAIN SCIENCE OF TRAUMA AND RESILIENCE
- Trauma & the mind-body connection
- Brain development
- Polyvagal theory
- The science of resilience
BEHAVIOR – SEPARATING THE DEED FROM THE DOER
- Reflection: the social discipline window & your approach to restoration
- History, tradition and the four basic needs
- Recognize if a student’s needs are distorted or absent
LET’S GET TO WORK: STRATEGIES, STRATEGIES & MORE STRATEGIES
Targeting strategies to reduce your most challenging classroom misbehaviors:
- Talking/blurting out
- Panic/anxiety reactions
- Lack of follow through
- Student/student conflict
Practical tools to meet students’ basic needs and promote resilience:
- Create emotional safety
- Build a relationship in difficult times
- Teach your students to accept feedback
- Address shame responses from students
Classroom wide interventions to improve self-regulation, promote compassion & create a supportive classroom climate
- Proactive strategies to build relationships
- Build a community and discuss expectations with circles
- Go slow to move fast: teach the skills that you want them to use
- Two ways to teach about the brain to develop a common vocabulary
- Zones of regulation for classroom management and self-regulation
- Brain breaks and sensory tools
- Mindfulness to help with transitions
Proven strategies to empower individual students
- Affective statements for informal conferences
- Whole classroom instruction on reset space, brain gym, and sensory tools
- Setting up your reset/calm space and how to use it
When to involve the student support team and next steps
- Universal Needs Assessment
- Private Logic
- Finding the appropriate interventions to meet specific needs
Theresa Fry, MA, LPC, NCC. CTP-CE, began her career in education after receiving a teaching degree from Eastern Michigan University in 1997. After teaching several years at the middle school and high school levels, she received her Master of Arts in counseling. Theresa worked with at-risk students providing guidance lessons in the classroom and counseling services both with groups and individuals. In 2006, she became a Licensed Professional Counselor.
Theresa found her true passion when pursuing her trauma practitioner certification. Soon after receiving her certification to practice trauma-informed strategies in schools, she also received her clinical certification for the same. Theresa then became a trainer licensed through the National Institute for Trauma and Loss in Children and has since sought out opportunities to train other educators and clinicians to use strategies that are beneficial for kids, that promote resilience and healing from the effects of childhood trauma.
With healing in mind, Theresa sought out training in Restorative Practices to be used in schools and as a lifestyle. She became passionate about this as well and became certified as a licensed trainer through the International Institute for Restorative Practices. Theresa currently works in a trauma-informed “reset” room in a high school where she utilizes mind/body skills, brain gym, and other strategies to empower students to self-regulate. She still provides individual and group counseling and acts as a Restorative Coach for her high school.
We encourage you to ask her about her vision for her “reset” room if you can’t tell how passionate she is from her presentation at the workshop.
Financial: Theresa Fry has an employment relationship with Lincoln Park Public Schools. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Theresa Fry has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Theresa Fry -Trauma-Informed & Resilience-Focused Classrooms – Quick & Easy Strategies to Improve Classroom Climate and Reduce Disruptive Behavior course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Theresa Fry -Trauma-Informed & Resilience-Focused Classrooms – Quick & Easy Strategies to Improve Classroom Climate and Reduce Disruptive Behavior courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Theresa Fry -Trauma-Informed & Resilience-Focused Classrooms – Quick & Easy Strategies to Improve Classroom Climate and Reduce Disruptive Behavior courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Theresa Fry -Trauma-Informed & Resilience-Focused Classrooms – Quick & Easy Strategies to Improve Classroom Climate and Reduce Disruptive Behavior course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Theresa Fry -Trauma-Informed & Resilience-Focused Classrooms – Quick & Easy Strategies to Improve Classroom Climate and Reduce Disruptive Behavior course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Theresa Fry -Trauma-Informed & Resilience-Focused Classrooms – Quick & Easy Strategies to Improve Classroom Climate and Reduce Disruptive Behavior course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Theresa Fry -Trauma-Informed & Resilience-Focused Classrooms – Quick & Easy Strategies to Improve Classroom Climate and Reduce Disruptive Behavior course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.