Acquire the Trauma, Attachment & Neuroscience with Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. Brain, Mind & Body in the Healing of Trauma – Bessel van der Kolk Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Trauma, Attachment & Neuroscience with Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. Brain, Mind & Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Bessel van der Kolk
- 5 Hours 39 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Oct 30, 2017
This special seminar represents current research findings about how people’s brains, minds and bodies are affected by traumatic experiences and illustrate the principles of post-traumatic therapy. Join Dr. van der Kolk, the world’s leading expert in the field of traumatic stress, to explore specific techniques that address:
- Affect regulation
- The integration of dissociated aspects of experience
- Overcoming helplessness
- The re-integration of human connections
- Memory processing
- Disturbances in sensorimotor integration
- Complex trauma
- Developmental Trauma Disorder
The world’s leading expert in the field of traumatic stress, Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D. is a clinical psychiatrist who has studied the impact and resolution of trauma on human beings for the past 30 years. His research has ranged from developmental impact of trauma to neuroimaging and from memory processes to the use of EMDR and theater groups in PTSD. He is professor of psychiatry at Boston University School of Medicine and medical director of the Trauma Center in Boston where he also serves as director of the National Center for Child Traumatic Stress Complex Trauma Network. He is past president of the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies. Dr. van der Kolk has taught at universities and hospitals throughout the world. He is author of over a hundred scientific articles, author of Psychological Trauma and co-editor of Traumatic Stress.
Effective treatment of post-traumatic problems needs to include addressing the imprint of trauma on the physical experience of the self as being helpless and in danger. Recovery needs to incorporate dealing with defensive efforts that helped ensure survival, incorporate physical experiences that contradict feelings and sensations associated with helplessness and disconnection.
|ZNM043550 Manual (30.76 MB)||110 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Neuroscience & Brain Development
- Neuroscience research and the course of brain development
- How children learn to regulate their arousal systems
- Fundamental capacity of the brain to self-regulate
- Trauma, abuse and neglect: The derailment of developmental processes & brain development
- Storing of traumatic imprints in the sub-cortical brain areas
- Somatic re-experiencing of trauma-related sensations and affects
- Understand why and how trauma symptoms make sense (adaptations, memory equivalents, etc.)
- Understand why and how traumatic imprints perpetuate maladaptive coping behaviors
The Latest Clinical Research on Trauma-specific Treatment Interventions
- Neurologically-based, body-oriented therapies to resolve traumatic material
- Movement Therapies
- Integrating various approaches during different stages of treatment
- The DSM-5® diagnoses and need to incorporate data from DESNOS/Complex PTSD and Developmental Trauma Disorder field trials
- Behavioral and neurobiological implications of developmental trauma (child abuse/neglect)
- Behavioral and neurobiological implications of complex trauma
- Recognize and address the myriad of co-morbidities in the traumatized client
Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D., is a clinician, researcher and teacher in the area of post-traumatic stress. His work integrates developmental, neurobiological, psychodynamic and interpersonal aspects of the impact of trauma and its treatment.
Dr. van der Kolk and his various collaborators have published extensively on the impact of trauma on development, such as dissociative problems, borderline personality and self-mutilation, cognitive development, memory, and the psychobiology of trauma. He has published over 150 peer reviewed scientific articles on such diverse topics as neuroimaging, self-injury, memory, neurofeedback, Developmental Trauma, yoga, theater, and EMDR.
He is founder of the Trauma Center in Brookline, Massachusetts, and President of the Trauma Research Foundation, which promotes clinical, scientific, and educational projects.
His 2014 #1 New York Times best seller, The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Treatment of Trauma, transforms our understanding of traumatic stress, revealing how it literally rearranges the brain’s wiring – specifically areas dedicated to pleasure, engagement, control, and trust. He shows how these areas can be reactivated through innovative treatments including neurofeedback, somatically based therapies, EMDR, psychodrama, play, yoga, and other therapies.
Dr. van der Kolk is the past president of the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies, and professor of psychiatry at Boston University Medical School. He regularly teaches at conferences, universities, and hospitals around the world.
Financial: Bessel van der Kolk is a professor of psychiatry at the Boston University School of Medicine. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Bessel van der Kolk has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Trauma, Attachment & Neuroscience with Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. Brain, Mind & Body in the Healing of Trauma – Bessel van der Kolk course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma, Attachment & Neuroscience with Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. Brain, Mind & Body in the Healing of Trauma – Bessel van der Kolk courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma, Attachment & Neuroscience with Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. Brain, Mind & Body in the Healing of Trauma – Bessel van der Kolk courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma, Attachment & Neuroscience with Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. Brain, Mind & Body in the Healing of Trauma – Bessel van der Kolk course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma, Attachment & Neuroscience with Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. Brain, Mind & Body in the Healing of Trauma – Bessel van der Kolk course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma, Attachment & Neuroscience with Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. Brain, Mind & Body in the Healing of Trauma – Bessel van der Kolk course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma, Attachment & Neuroscience with Bessel van der Kolk, M.D. Brain, Mind & Body in the Healing of Trauma – Bessel van der Kolk course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.