Acquire the Trauma Conference -The Body Keeps Score -Trauma Healing with Bessel van der Kolk, MD – Bessel van der Kolk Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Trauma Conference -The Body Keeps Score -Trauma Healing with Bessel van der Kolk, MD by Bessel van der Kolk,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Bessel van der Kolk
- 12 Hours 9 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 06, 2020
Join renowned trauma expert and NY Times bestselling author, Bessel van der Kolk, MD, in this transformational 2-day intensive recording on the latest research and drug-free treatment techniques for your trauma clients.
Dr. van der Kolk will give you a new understanding of the neuroscience of traumatic stress and the research demonstrating the efficacy and possible limitations of mind-body treatment approaches. He will detail the benefits of neurofeedback, EMDR, meditation, yoga, mindfulness, and sensory integration methods such as dance and movement.
Through intriguing videos, case studies, and masterful explanation, you will learn how to give your clients:
- A way to find words that describe what is going on
- Ways to regulate their emotions
- The ability to trust other human beings after the shameful and horrific details of their lives
- The research on the latest tools to process traumatic memories
- Transformation! – to be fully alive in the present, not stuck in the past
This is a “don’t miss” workshop that is based on Dr. van der Kolk’s own research but also that of other leading specialists.
Purchase this digital seminar today!
|Manual – The Body Keeps the Score (31.69 MB)||44 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Neuroscience & Brain Development
- How children learn to regulate their arousal systems
- How the brain regulates itself
- Developmental psychopathology: The derailment of developmental processes & brain development due to trauma, abuse, and neglect
- How the brain responds to treatment
Early Life Trauma
- Interpersonal neurobiology
- Adaptations to trauma early in the life cycle
- Loss of affect regulation
- Chronic destructive relationships towards self and others
- Dissociation and amnesia
- Self-blame, guilt, and shame
- Chronic distrust and identification with the aggressor
Attachment, Trauma, and Psychopathology
- The breakdown of information processing in trauma
- Mirror neuron systems and brain development
- How to overcome the destabilization and disintegration
- The compulsion to repeat – origins and solutions
- Difference between disorganized attachment and traumatic stress
Neuroscience, Trauma, Memory, and the Body
- The neurobiology of traumatic stress
- Learned helplessness and learned agency
- Restoring active mastery and the ability to attend to current experiences
- Somatic re-experiencing of trauma-related sensations and affects that serve as engines for continuing maladaptive behaviors
- How mind and brain mature in the context of caregiving systems
The Diagnosis of Treatment of Trauma-Related Disorders
- Developmental Trauma Disorder (DTD)
- Affect and impulse dysregulation
- Disturbances of attention, cognition, and consciousness
- Distortions in self-perception and systems of meaning
- Interpersonal difficulties
- Somatization and biological dysregulation
- The development of DTD in the DSM-5® as a diagnosis and its implications for assessment, diagnosis, and treatment
The Latest Research on Trauma-specific Treatment Interventions
- The role of body-oriented and neurologically-based therapies to resolve the traumatic past
- Alternatives to drugs and talk therapy
- Self-regulation, including yoga
- Play and theatre
- Dance, movement, and sensory integration
Bessel A. van der Kolk, M.D., is a clinician, researcher and teacher in the area of post-traumatic stress. His work integrates developmental, neurobiological, psychodynamic and interpersonal aspects of the impact of trauma and its treatment.
Dr. van der Kolk and his various collaborators have published extensively on the impact of trauma on development, such as dissociative problems, borderline personality and self-mutilation, cognitive development, memory, and the psychobiology of trauma. He has published over 150 peer reviewed scientific articles on such diverse topics as neuroimaging, self-injury, memory, neurofeedback, Developmental Trauma, yoga, theater, and EMDR.
He is founder of the Trauma Center in Brookline, Massachusetts, and President of the Trauma Research Foundation, which promotes clinical, scientific, and educational projects.
His 2014 #1 New York Times best seller, The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Treatment of Trauma, transforms our understanding of traumatic stress, revealing how it literally rearranges the brain’s wiring – specifically areas dedicated to pleasure, engagement, control, and trust. He shows how these areas can be reactivated through innovative treatments including neurofeedback, somatically based therapies, EMDR, psychodrama, play, yoga, and other therapies.
Dr. van der Kolk is the past president of the International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies, and professor of psychiatry at Boston University Medical School. He regularly teaches at conferences, universities, and hospitals around the world.
Financial: Bessel van der Kolk is a professor of psychiatry at the Boston University School of Medicine. He receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Bessel van der Kolk has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Trauma Conference -The Body Keeps Score -Trauma Healing with Bessel van der Kolk, MD – Bessel van der Kolk course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma Conference -The Body Keeps Score -Trauma Healing with Bessel van der Kolk, MD – Bessel van der Kolk courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma Conference -The Body Keeps Score -Trauma Healing with Bessel van der Kolk, MD – Bessel van der Kolk courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma Conference -The Body Keeps Score -Trauma Healing with Bessel van der Kolk, MD – Bessel van der Kolk course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma Conference -The Body Keeps Score -Trauma Healing with Bessel van der Kolk, MD – Bessel van der Kolk course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma Conference -The Body Keeps Score -Trauma Healing with Bessel van der Kolk, MD – Bessel van der Kolk course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma Conference -The Body Keeps Score -Trauma Healing with Bessel van der Kolk, MD – Bessel van der Kolk course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.