Acquire the Trauma-Informed Compassionate Classrooms -Strategies to Reduce Challenging Behavior, Improve Learning Outcomes and Increase Student Engagement – Christina Reese Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Trauma-Informed Compassionate Classrooms -Strategies to Reduce Challenging Behavior, Improve Learning Outcomes and Increase Student Engagement by Christina Reese,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Christina Reese
- 6 Hours 20 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Apr 28, 2020
As an educator, you are faced with the challenge of meeting the social and emotional needs of all your students. This can be challenging enough with typical learners but it is even more difficult with those who have experienced trauma or have mental health challenges. Students who have experienced trauma often present as difficult to engage and display problematic behavior such as a low frustration tolerance, angry outbursts, or difficult social relationships. These behaviors all get in the way of teaching and learning. When a student has experienced trauma, he/she often spends much of the day in fight/flight/freeze mode which limits their capacity to learn. Their outwardly aggressive and irritable behaviors also disrupt the flow in the classroom, requiring your time and attention. Despite the amount of time you invest in behavior charts or incentives for good behavior, traditional behavioral approaches to classroom management and a punitive approach to discipline simply are not effective.
Join Dr. Reese in the recording and learn how a trauma-informed approach will greatly reduce challenging behavior, improve student engagement and increase learning outcomes. Finish this program with new strategies, tools, and resources to reduce students’ impulsiveness, aggressive behaviors, and inattention and increase their focus, attention, and compassion. While this positive approach is absolutely essential for students with trauma, it will also greatly benefit each and every student in your classroom. Return to your school with:
- Research-based practices to establish a trauma-informed classroom
- A plan to develop positive relationships and build trust with your hard-to-reach students
- Prove techniques for communicating more effectively and collaboratively with challenging students
- Cognitive skill-building strategies which incorporate the science of neuroplasticity and the strengths-based perspective of neurodiversity
|Manual – Trauma-Informed Compassionate Classrooms (1.12 MB)||66 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Self-study Instructions (28.5 KB)||Available after Purchase|
|Illinois Educators Evaluation Form (1.2 MB)||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA credit – Self Study (64.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Trauma in Students: What to Look For
- Fight, flight, or freeze responses: How it manifests in school
- Wired for fear: Impact on the whole child
- ACES – Adverse Childhood Experiences study and survey
- The role of poverty and mental health challenges
- Limitations of the Research
- Potential Risks
Discipline in a Trauma-Informed Classroom
- Changing your mindset: Punitive vs. collaborative
- Strategies to foster intrinsic motivation
- 3 steps to implement a collaborative approach
- Case study: How you respond
Neuroplasticity: Activities to Establish & Strengthen Neural Pathways
- Strategies to develop new ways of responding
- Slow down, stop, and think
- Respond rather than react
- Social stories
- Techniques to incorporate the 4 R’s:
Relationships as a Protective Factor
- Techniques to form positive relationships and increase students’ likeliness to:
- Stay in school longer
- Work harder
- Increase test scores & grades
- Increase their self-confidence
- Techniques to help students feel connected to school making them less likely to:
- Smoke or drink
- Have sexual intercourse
- Develop emotional problems
- Experience suicidal thoughts or attempts
- Carry weapons
- Be involved in violence or dangerous activities
- Case study: Strengths-based, solution focused approach
Mindfulness and Self-Awareness Activities to:
- Help with transitions
- Reduce impulsive behaviors
- Strengthen empathy, kindness, and compassion
- Calm and focus attention
Social and Emotional Learning Techniques to Increase:
- Focus and concentration
- Impulse control
- Conflict resolution skills
Mindful Communication Tools to Improve Student Engagement
- Lead with presence
Mindful Strategies to Increase Connection, Empathy, & Community
Zones of Regulation to Teach Self-Awareness & Emotional Control
- Red zone
- Yellow zone
- Green zone
- Blue zone
Christina Reese, LCPC, Ph.D., has been working with children impacted by trauma for over 15 years, and has recently completed training as a TBRI Practitioner. She helps children and their families impacted by a variety of traumas, providing both in home and in school therapy to these children. Over this time, Dr. Reese has partnered with schools in Baltimore County and Baltimore City to help teachers find interventions that get results in the classroom. A passionate advocate for children and their families, she has worked with children in court ordered drug treatment at the Anne Arundel County Circuit Court, as well as in residential treatment centers and in the community.
Dr. Reese, a recognized attachment and trauma professional, has created a comprehensive guide that explains attachment over a lifetime. Her book, Attachment: 60 Trauma-Informed Assessment and Treatment Interventions Across the Lifespan (PESI, 2018), offers trauma-informed strategies to facilitate connection, rebuild trust and restore positive emotions.
Dr. Reese is a licensed clinical professional counselor in Maryland and Pennsylvania as well as a licensed clinical supervisor. She received her Master’s Degree in community counseling from McDaniel College in Westminster, MD and her Ph.D. in counselor education from George Washington University in Washington, D.C. Past work experiences include being director of a mental health clinic and the case manager of the Howard County Cold Weather Shelter, working with homeless individuals and families. Additionally, Dr. Reese is very passionate about her work focusing on attachment and has extensive experience with adoptive families and children in foster care.
Financial: Christina Rice has an employment relationship with Mosaic Community Services. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Christina Rice has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Trauma-Informed Compassionate Classrooms -Strategies to Reduce Challenging Behavior, Improve Learning Outcomes and Increase Student Engagement – Christina Reese course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma-Informed Compassionate Classrooms -Strategies to Reduce Challenging Behavior, Improve Learning Outcomes and Increase Student Engagement – Christina Reese courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma-Informed Compassionate Classrooms -Strategies to Reduce Challenging Behavior, Improve Learning Outcomes and Increase Student Engagement – Christina Reese courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma-Informed Compassionate Classrooms -Strategies to Reduce Challenging Behavior, Improve Learning Outcomes and Increase Student Engagement – Christina Reese course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma-Informed Compassionate Classrooms -Strategies to Reduce Challenging Behavior, Improve Learning Outcomes and Increase Student Engagement – Christina Reese course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma-Informed Compassionate Classrooms -Strategies to Reduce Challenging Behavior, Improve Learning Outcomes and Increase Student Engagement – Christina Reese course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma-Informed Compassionate Classrooms -Strategies to Reduce Challenging Behavior, Improve Learning Outcomes and Increase Student Engagement – Christina Reese course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.