Acquire the Trauma-Informed Schools and Adverse Childhood Experiences Training – Christy W. Bryce Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Trauma-Informed Schools and Adverse Childhood Experiences Training by Christy W. Bryce,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Christy W. Bryce
- 6 Hours 6 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- Dec 18, 2019
When you entered education, you thought it would be about lesson plans, curriculum, and seating charts.
You weren’t expecting kids who curse, hit, kick, and scratch other students, and bang their heads on the table when they’re frustrated. Kids who are constantly “in trouble” at school and have difficulty grasping the material being taught.
But sometimes the trauma of physical and sexual abuse, hunger, violence, and suicide lie behind these behaviors. And when you hear the stories of your students pain you’re left feeling blindsided, unprepared, and desperate for guidance on how you can help.
Whether you’re a teacher, administrator, counselor, social worker or anyone who works with students, this program will provide you with the step-by-step direction, tools, and techniques you need to work more capably and comfortably with kids who’ve experienced trauma. The strategies and comprehensive learning supports shared at this event will enable you to create a better school climate, boost academic achievement, and improve school safety while building critical skills in students like self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, and an openness to teamwork and cooperation.
Get the trauma-sensitive skills and strategies you need to ensure every student can succeed!
|Manual – Trauma-Informed Schools and Adverse Childhood Experiences (4.3 MB)||31 Pages||Available after Purchase|
|Instructions for ASHA credit – Self-Study Only (64.4 KB)||Available after Purchase|
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACES): The Hidden Public Health Emergency Affecting Schools
- The neurological and physiological impacts of toxic stress
- Trauma’s impact on kids’ development and futures
- Escalation cycle, toxic stress, and emotional dysregulation
Spot the Warning Signs of Trauma in Students
- How trauma impairs learning and impacts behavior
- How fight, flight, freeze looks in the classroom
- Physical symptoms to watch for
- Identify the “silent sufferer”
Trauma-Informed Practices for Schools and Classrooms: Establish Safety, Trust, Choice, Collaboration, and Empowerment
5 Ways to Build a Psychologically Safe Classroom
- Create calming areas in the classroom
- Build a classroom community
- Emotional check-ins, worksheets and activities
- How to offer choices so kids feel in control
- Schedules and routines that establish safety and normalcy
Challenging Behaviors Intervention Toolbox: Better Outcomes for Overreactive, Aggressive, and Avoidant Students
- What sets kids off? How to be a trigger detective
- Check in/check out for structure and accountability
- Better break interventions for avoidant students
- Executive functioning skills training for overreactive students
- Social stories to use when kids aren’t grasping expectations
Culturally Responsive Practices and Techniques: Support Sensitivity and Strengthen the School-Family Alliance
- Recognize our biases to better support cultural sensitivity
- Strategies for working with parents who’ve experienced trauma
- Strengthen the school-family alliance – support with families instead of to families
Trauma-Sensitive Approaches to Discipline and Corrective Action
- Building resilience – our kids can overcome!
- Leadership jobs that built competence and connectedness
- Discipline is a system: preventative, supportive, corrective
- Alternatives to suspension – keep kids in school and learning
Supports for Educators and Staff Who Experience Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Staff wellness – tap in/tap out
- Restorative circles for educators
Director of Intervention
Christy W. Bryce, Ed.D., the Director of Intervention for Warren County Public Schools in Bowling Green, KY has spent her career collaborating with educators, administrators and school staff to determine how best to intervene and support students who are demonstrating challenging behaviors.
Dr. Bryce has over 20 years of experience in education as a school psychologist and special education teacher and is highly experienced in consulting on trauma-informed practices, differentiated instruction, and academic and behavioral interventions for at-risk students and students with special needs.
A highly requested trainer, Dr. Bryce is experienced in establishing, coordinating, and sustaining large scale initiatives in the context of a linguistically and culturally diverse public school system. She earned her Ed.S. degree in School Psychology from Western Kentucky University and her Ed.D. degree in Education, Leadership and Policy from Vanderbilt University’s Peabody College.
Financial: Christy Bryce has an employment relationship with Warren County Public Schools. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-financial: Christy Bryce has no relevant non-financial relationship to disclose.
Buy the Trauma-Informed Schools and Adverse Childhood Experiences Training – Christy W. Bryce course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma-Informed Schools and Adverse Childhood Experiences Training – Christy W. Bryce courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma-Informed Schools and Adverse Childhood Experiences Training – Christy W. Bryce courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma-Informed Schools and Adverse Childhood Experiences Training – Christy W. Bryce course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma-Informed Schools and Adverse Childhood Experiences Training – Christy W. Bryce course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma-Informed Schools and Adverse Childhood Experiences Training – Christy W. Bryce course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma-Informed Schools and Adverse Childhood Experiences Training – Christy W. Bryce course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.