Acquire the Trauma-Informed Yoga for Children and Adolescents -Mind-Body Sequencing for ADHD, Anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress – Kathy Flaminio Course at at GBesy. We actively partake in Groupbuys, striving to disseminate knowledge to a wider audience. Notably, our courses uphold the same quality standards as those found on the sale page. Should you prefer, you have the option to make a direct purchase from the sale page at the full price (the SALEPAGE link is seamlessly integrated into the post).
Trauma-Informed Yoga for Children and Adolescents -Mind-Body Sequencing for ADHD, Anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress by Kathy Flaminio,
Salepage link: At HERE. Archive:
- Kathy Flaminio
- 6 Hours 4 Minutes
- Audio and Video
- May 11, 2016
- Sustainable strategies to enhance nervous system regulation, therapeutic connection, concentration and overall well-being
- Breath work, yoga-based movement, relaxation techniques and social/emotional learning practices to support the whole child/teen and foster co-regulation
- Targeted yoga-based movement sequencing for calming, focusing, releasing, centering, transitioning
- Techniques for promotion of emotional resiliency, trust, empathy, leadership and self-control
Using research and case studies for ADHD, depression, anxiety, and post-traumatic stress, you will design routines that teach:
- Overall wellbeing
Discover how to identify emotional triggers and the critical steps for how and when to use mind-body interventions. Learn common pitfalls and key strategies to implement mind-body practices such as:
- Responding to body cues and matching energy levels
- Understanding the population with whom you work
- Honoring the cultural aspects, therapeutic setting and limitations
Walk away feeling competent with a tool kit full of practices for calming, releasing, engaging, centering, focusing and transitioning.
|Manual (4.71 MB)||51 Pages||Available after Purchase|
Build Trust and Safety in the Therapeutic Environment
- Setting the stage for mind-body work
- Do’s and don’ts for creating safe space
- Experience techniques for grounding and centering
- Breathing practices for calming and emotional release
- Disrupted attachment = dysregulated nervous system
- Impact of toxic stress
- Building blocks of healthy brain development
- Soothing the nervous system
- Modulating arousal states
- Role of yoga in creating a relaxed-alert state
- Regaining a sense of safety in the body
Techniques and Case Studies to Address Stress and Trauma
- Mindfulness practices for centering and connection
- Diaphragmatic Breathing for soothing the nervous system
- Yoga-based movement for de-escalation and developing strength
- Social/emotional learning for identifying and processing feelings
- Guided relaxations for emotional integration and rejuvenation
Identify Emotional Triggers
- Resistance to particular poses
- Holding the breath
- Refusal to participate in relaxation poses
- Slow down process and listen
- Switch poses/ add movement
- Use relaxation pose or story
- Create a “let it go box”
Yoga Sequencing for ADHD, Anxiety, Depression and Post-Traumatic Stress
- Calming for self-regulation and confidence
- Releasing a sense of control and safety
- Engaging for developing connection and support
- Centering for developing a strong sense of self and awareness
- Focusing for developing attention and being present
- Transitioning for developing self-control and grounding
Kathy Flaminio, LGSW, MSW, E-RYT-200, is the founder of 1000 Petals LLC a training and consulting company on the science and practice of mindfulness and movement. She is the creator of Move Mindfully™ yoga-based sequencing for self-regulation, focus and over all well-being. Kathy holds a masters degree in social work and has 20 plus years of experience in regular and special education settings. As the national director of Training Development for Yoga Calm®, Kathy has guided over 6,000 professionals in yoga-based movement, mindfulness, and social/emotional skills strategies for use in classrooms, hospitals, home care and therapeutic settings.
Over the past four years, Kathy has partnered with the University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s hospital to provide trauma-sensitive yoga-based therapy for the child/adolescent mental health unit and dual diagnosis unit. She co-authored the Teen Resiliency Program with Dr. Henry Emmons as well as other physicians and psychologists. This program is a 10-week integrative skill-based model used to support teens with anxiety, depression and other stress-related conditions.
Kathy is adjunct faculty at St. Mary’ University and is a frequent presenter both locally and nationally, including Minnesota Association for Children’s Mental Health (MACMH), Minnesota Education Association,(MEA), Minnesota’s Occupational Therapy Association (MOTA), American School Counselor Association(ASCA), National Association of Social Workers (NASW), National Association for Mental Illness(NAMI) and Minnesota School Social Workers Association (MSSWA).
Kathy’s dynamic workshops allow participants to experience mind-body practices and take the theory/research into direct practices. Participants not only walk away feeling rejuvenated and inspired but have a integrative tool kit to use immediately with youth and families.
Financial: Kathryn Flaminio is the owner of 1000 Petals, LLC. She is an adjunct professor at St. Mary’s University. Ms. Flaminio is also a yoga therapist at the University of Minnesota Children’s Hospital. She receives a speaking honorarium from PESI, Inc.
Non-Financial: Kathryn Flaminio has no relevant non-financial relationships to disclosure.
Buy the Trauma-Informed Yoga for Children and Adolescents -Mind-Body Sequencing for ADHD, Anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress – Kathy Flaminio course at the best price at GBesy. After your purchase, you will get access to the downloads page. You can download all the files associated in your order at here and we will also send a download notification email via your mail.
Unlock your full potential with Trauma-Informed Yoga for Children and Adolescents -Mind-Body Sequencing for ADHD, Anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress – Kathy Flaminio courses. our courses are designed to help you excel.
Why wait? Take the first step towards greatness by purchasing Trauma-Informed Yoga for Children and Adolescents -Mind-Body Sequencing for ADHD, Anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress – Kathy Flaminio courses today. We offer a seamless and secure purchasing experience, ensuring your peace of mind. With our trusted payment gateways, Stripe and PayPal, you can confidently complete your transaction knowing that your financial information is protected.
Stripe, known for its robust security measures, provides a safe and reliable payment process. With its encrypted technology, your sensitive data remains confidential throughout the transaction. Rest assured that your purchase is protected.
PayPal, a globally recognized payment platform, offers an additional layer of security. With its buyer protection program, you can feel confident in your purchase. PayPal ensures that your financial details are safeguarded, allowing you to focus on your learning journey.
Is it secure? to Use of?
- Your identity is completely confidential. We do not share your information with anyone. So it is absolutely safe to buy the Trauma-Informed Yoga for Children and Adolescents -Mind-Body Sequencing for ADHD, Anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress – Kathy Flaminio course.
- 100% Safe Checkout Privateness coverage
- Communication and encryption of sensitive knowledge
- All card numbers are encrypted using AES at relaxation-256 and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate internet hosting atmosphere, and doesn’t share or save any data.
How can this course be delivered?
- After your successful payment this “Trauma-Informed Yoga for Children and Adolescents -Mind-Body Sequencing for ADHD, Anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress – Kathy Flaminio course”, Most of the products will come to you immediately. But for some products were posted for offer. Please wait for our response, it might take a few hours due to the time zone difference.
- If this happens, please wait. The technical department will process the link shortly after. You will receive notifications directly by e-mail. We appreciate your wait.
What Shipping Methods Are Available?
- You will receive a download link in the invoice or YOUR ACCOUNT.
- The course link always exists. use your account to login and download the Trauma-Informed Yoga for Children and Adolescents -Mind-Body Sequencing for ADHD, Anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress – Kathy Flaminio course whenever you need.
- You only need to visit a single link, and you can get all the Trauma-Informed Yoga for Children and Adolescents -Mind-Body Sequencing for ADHD, Anxiety and Post-Traumatic Stress – Kathy Flaminio course content at once.
- You can do your learning online. You can be downloaded for better results and can study anywhere on any device. Make sure your system does not sleep during the download.
How Do I Track Order?
- We always notice the status of your order immediately after your payment. After 7 days if there is no download link, the system will automatically complete your money.
- We love to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to email us with any comments, questions and suggestions.